Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Nigeria Vs Northeria, Subtle Execution Of The Northern Agenda- Pro.buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Vs Northeria, Subtle Execution Of The Northern Agenda- Pro.buhari (609 Views)

"Pro-Buhari Supporters Caught Sharing Money In Abuja" - Deji Adeyanju / Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station / Buhari Supporters Smoking At Pro-Buhari Rally In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Northeria, Subtle Execution Of The Northern Agenda- Pro.buhari by hayoakins(m): 9:08am On Jul 13, 2016
If only GEJ had been an accountable, effective and efficient president, President Buhari would not have had a chance at appointing his kinsmen as head, commander, controller, president, chairman, managing director, and director general of almost all the ministries, departments and agencies (MDAs). Mr. President, we understand you want corruption-free individuals to run the system, the question is, are there no qualified and corruption-free citizens from the South, East and West? THIS IS NIGERIA NOT NORTHERIA

I was born in the 80s and would I be right to say History failed ME? No; I think those that documented history failed to accurately give us the full gist. I was not here when "General" Buhari ruled the nation but I read the story of the transformation he led with the assistance of Tunde Idiagbon. The story of their exploits ignited within me the hope of the Nigerian dream if only we could make the "Return of Muhammadu Buhari" a reality. I became a disciple of past, a follower of a man who history told me should be the constant variable "k" If Nigeria must regain its true, lost identity and glory. In a nutshell, history made me fall in love with Buhari in 2005. Enroute the first time to exercising my electoral franchise in 2011 after deliberately missing out of the previous polls due to indecision, I campaigned and voted Muhammadu Buhari under the umbrella of CPC, the fulfillment at the voting booth was extraordinary. I felt I had paid my dues towards speaking the mind of the unborn generation, I rejoiced even more more when he lost at the poll to GEJ that at least I have fought the good fight, we lost the election but in good faith that I voted for integrity and the transformation I believed in. My decision was later justified by the policy somersault, trial and error decisions, the new year oil subsidy removal gift by the eventual winner who is regarded as "the most educated" Nigerian president till date. The experience better prepared me to go all out birthing in me the now or never spirit to ensure Muhammadu Buhari gets into Aso rock, 2014 - 2015 saw me busy online and offline, strategizing, designing fliers, display pictures and other other campaign materials at my expense. Need I say more that we won the election and made General Muhammadu Buhari (GMB) “President Muhammadu Buhari (PMB)" on social media. The feeling was eternal, it was as if I got an offer from multinational oil and gas company, the fulfilment was inexplicable, I walked like my father was becoming the UN Secretary General. I felt TRUE CHANGE has indeed been given a chance.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2270085_ayobamidp2_jpegdfac10fac4a99589830f90fe05bb7abb

The youth including myself utilized our talents, placed our lives on the line, campaigned at hot spots just to achieve the change our parents failed to set in motion when they had the opportunity after several failure (failed republics) at instituting democracy that is of best practice and good governance with federal character not relegated to the background. We bet our lives that PMB was the messiah we seek, the one to unite the nation and bring about REAL economic growth and development and not the rebased GDP only visible on paper.

We were ready to pay the ultimate price but what have we got in return? A president that only regards the northerners as his people and strategically imposing his kinsmen in every section/sector of the economy. Just like Jesus rode on the ass, Mr. President; be reminded that you rode on the youth to Aso Rock, thereafter you shut them out. How many youth made your cabinet? how many youth have you engaged directly as the president to tap from their ideas (you cannot use 20th century ideas and strategies to solves 21st century challenges) on how to run the biggest black nation except for some twitter noisemakers whom someone at Aso rock occasionally call together to come and din as if food is our biggest challenge as youth and perhaps the appointment of the SA on social media matters (new media or whatever you name the portfolio) is the only reward for the youth. The youth deserve more Mr. President, the struggle for Aso Rock was not only won by some strategists from the US of A and campaign funds from God knows where but by the sweat and blood of every youth from the slum of Ajegunle to the depth of Olumo rock to the Ghetto in Kano to the youth at the junction at Molete and the perhaps also the youth at the classy mansion in Abuja that screamed their lungs out saying Sai baba, Sai Buhari.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2272646_ayobamidp3_jpeg1405d6b94476fd80411a5bd6e89dd2ea

We accepted to purchase PMS at 145NGN, kick the butt of NLC by telling them to go to hell and strike out of our sight, we live in darkness and seal up our complaining lips just to give you and your minister of darkness enough room to perform wonders, we ate one or twice daily due to the hike in prices of commodities to enable you have enough room to use your magic wand, we supported all the trial and error policies ranging from the deregulation of the downstream oil sector which turned out to be a scam of the 21st century as it is continually being drummed to our ears that it is not deregulation (so what is it?) . The flexible foreign exchange rate is another move about turning a blockbuster tragedy as transparency and disclosure is becoming an alien to the policy makers and implementers.

The senseless religious bigots are killing Christians left, right and centre yet the supposed minister of God in person of VP Osinbajo could not even release a press report to address the situation since our president once had issues with his ears and perhaps the infection may have spread to the eyes making it impossible for him to be aware of the recent happenings and exploits of his kinsmen across the federation or is it until Yoruba, Igbo or even Christian lives matter start trending?

We are certain that there is no messiah in PDP, but one of thing is certain, Buhari was only lucky we had no better option as at 2015 election . I remember how my mom who will be 70yrs in a few months lectured me on how tribalistic President Buhari was and perhaps still is, how he may disappoint us yet I mandated her to campaign and vote for PMB or forfeit her monthly allowance. I have been a true ambassador of this nation, always stopping at nothing to question the decision of those who seek greener pasture in other continents and as I would rather live in Nigeria all my life but for the first time, I am contemplating relocation, a testament to how bad the economy has degenerated due to no vivid policy direction till date as every move seems to be a step closer to achieving the northern agenda.

It will be a great loss to APC should they field this tribal conscious president come 2019. How we miss the slow yet steady Yar'Adua who was a true Nigerian and not only loyal to his constituency "The hausa speaking section called the North"

If Buhari had his way, all ministers would be from the North, Northern agenda is being strategically played out gradually. I do not regret campaigning and voting for Buhari, I stand by my decision to saving Nigeria off the hand of those who were leading it to the slaughter’s slab, robbing the nation blind at the expense of the masses and the future of the generations unborn.

Transformation of Nigeria is possible; however the unity of Nigeria is constantly being depreciated by the incessant flooding of the northerners at the helms of affair of our MDA, thanks to the man given the mantle to cleanse the nation. Federal character is now only mentioned when the northerners are disadvantaged ẹ.g. Education but in terms of appointment, federal character becomes irrelevant.

To the youth of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, home and abroad, it is obvious the salvation of Nigeria is not in the hands of the penultimate (our grandparents) generation neither is it in the hands of our parents' generation but in our hands. Let's come together, appoint one of ourselves, support him financially, morally and in every way we drummed support for PMB. It is high time we taught the old folks the true definition of democracy and true federalism but first we need to ensure the age restriction in the Constitution is amended to support this vision.

I will make right my wrong come 2019 should Jesus tarries. I am ready to be arrested if the presidency feel offended by this post and decides to forfeit my freedom of expression as expressly stated in the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria as amended.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2089131_images_png41b586905e6233e72b076191f8bf9512

Come 2019. THE YOUTH ARE READY!
Buhari for 8yrs? Kò lè work

(c) Ayobami Akinade
hayoakins@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Northeria, Subtle Execution Of The Northern Agenda- Pro.buhari by limeta(f): 9:29am On Jul 13, 2016
If Buhari had his way, all ministers would be from the North, Northern agenda is being strategically played out gradually. I do not regret campaigning and voting for Buhari, I stand by my decision to saving Nigeria off the hand of those who were leading it to the slaughter’s slab, robbing the nation blind at the expense of the masses and the future of the generations unborn.

Hmm

LVK
Re: Nigeria Vs Northeria, Subtle Execution Of The Northern Agenda- Pro.buhari by amc: 9:46am On Jul 13, 2016
GEJ Appointments in the past 5+yrs - Nigeria v Southernaria - Subtle Execution of the Southern Agenda

1. NIMET – Dr. Anthony Anuforom
2. NNPC – Eng. Andrew Yakubu
3. NIMASA – Patrick Apobolokemi
4. PENCOM – Mrs. Chinelo Anohu Amazu
5. FERMA – Engr. Chukwu Amuchi
6. DPR – Mr. George Osahon
7. Bank Of Industry – Ms. Evelyn Oputu
8. Nigerian Content Dev. Agency – Mr. Ernest Nwanpa
9. Consumer Protection Agency – Mrs Dupe Atoki
10. NCC – Engr. Eugene Juwa
11. NAMA – Engr. Nnamdi Udoh
12. NCAA – Engr. Akikuotu
13. FAAN – Mr. George Uriesi
14. NCAT – Capt. Chinere Kalu
15. SEC – Ms. Aruma Otteh
16. Sovereign Wealth Fund – Uche Orji
17. NAFDAC – Dr Paul Orhil
18. FIIRO – Dr. Mrs. G. N Elemo
19. Maritime Academy Of Nigeria – Oron Joshua Okpo
20. Railway Corporation – Eng. Seyi Sijuwade
21. Nigerian Tourism Dev. Corporation – Mrs. Sally Mbanefo
22. Budget Office Of The Federation – Dr Bright Okogwu
23. NERDC – Prof Godswill Obioma
24. NEXIM – Mr R. R Orya
25. Standard Organization Of Nigeria – Dr Joseph Odumodu
26. Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation – Emeka Nkem Mba
27. Industrial Training Fund – Prof. LongmasWapmuk
28. National University Commission – Prof. Okojie
29. NESREA – Mrs. N.S Benebo
30. MDG Office – Dr. Precious Gbenio
31. Surveyor General Of The Federation – Peter Chigozie
32. Statistician General Of The Federation – Dr. Yemi Kale
33. Accountant General Of The Federation – Mr. Jonah Otunla
34. Auditor General Of The Federation – Samuel Yonongo Ukura
35. National Orientation Agency – Mike Omieri
36. News Agency Of Nigeria – Oluremi Oyo/Mr Ima Niboro
37. NEPC E/S – David I Adelugba
38. NEPZA – Mr. Olugbenga Kuye
39. BPP – Engr Emeka Ezeh
40. NECO – Prof. Promised Okpala/Professor Monday Joshua
41. SURE-P – Gen. Martin Luther-Agwai

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Gov. Okorocha, Ngige, Oyegun At APC Governor's Forum Meeting / Buhari Has Squandered Nigeria's Resources Through Mass Corruption / 50th Anniversary Of Africa's Bloodiest Coup D'etat - What You Didn't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.