Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Man Trying To Scam Recharge Cards Seller In Lagos Caught - Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Trying To Scam Recharge Cards Seller In Lagos Caught - Photos (23963 Views)

Lady And Men Who Robbed A Woman In Lagos Caught & Beaten By Mob (Graphic Pics) / Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) / Fake Policeman Extorting Money In Lagos Caught (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Trying To Scam Recharge Cards Seller In Lagos Caught - Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 9:25am On Jul 13, 2016
This man was apprehended after trying to play a fast one on a lady who sells recharge cards at Bode Thomas area in Lagos. His attempt to steal recharge cards worth N44,000 was foiled after the seller caught up with him while trying to run away.

Read below what was shared by Olayinka Ayodeji

So this plum middle age man (thief) was caught in my office complex today claiming to a young lady selling recharge cards, he own an office in the complex and one of the SUVs parked in the complex premises. He then told the lady to bring all her recharge cards and told her to sit somewhere in the compound to calculate the total money while he inform his Secretary to bring her the money estimated to be around 44, 000 Naira. He even send the security guard to get him 5 pure water, that they need water in his office! After, he climb the stairs into the building, return and tell the young lady that her money is on the way, she should wait for his Secretary. Very quickly this same man advanced to the gate and jumped into a Keke Napep but luckily for the lady who was highly observant, grabbed him by his shirt, pulled him off the keke and screamed on him. He was then caught, given a light beating and has since been handed over to the Bode Thomas, Lagos Police unit. Ewo oju ole ..... plz people be very careful, so many tactics is been employed by these people this days. GOD continue to save us (amen)

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/man-lands-in-trouble-after-trying-to.html

2 Likes

Re: Man Trying To Scam Recharge Cards Seller In Lagos Caught - Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 9:26am On Jul 13, 2016

Re: Man Trying To Scam Recharge Cards Seller In Lagos Caught - Photos by PrettyCrystal: 9:27am On Jul 13, 2016
dem no beat am well

16 Likes

Re: Man Trying To Scam Recharge Cards Seller In Lagos Caught - Photos by dainformant(m): 9:28am On Jul 13, 2016
for ur mind u be sharp guy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Trying To Scam Recharge Cards Seller In Lagos Caught - Photos by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:30am On Jul 13, 2016
eko for show

2 Likes

Re: Man Trying To Scam Recharge Cards Seller In Lagos Caught - Photos by madridguy(m): 9:34am On Jul 13, 2016
Heartless man. For this hard time you want to scam a lady who is trying to manage herself with little business.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Trying To Scam Recharge Cards Seller In Lagos Caught - Photos by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:35am On Jul 13, 2016
Na Buhari cox am tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Trying To Scam Recharge Cards Seller In Lagos Caught - Photos by Holyfield1(m): 10:57am On Jul 13, 2016
As much as I hate stealing... I just don't know why a part of me feel for this man....Has this poverty gotten to the stage of a fully grown man going to the extent of stealing stuffs worth just 44k..Money that cant feed him for a month...Na wa o!...Nigeria is changing and the people are changing with time

2 Likes

Re: Man Trying To Scam Recharge Cards Seller In Lagos Caught - Photos by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 13, 2016
Why The Light Beating Na, are there no guys in that area?

After some people will begin to shout:- "No To Jungle Justice"
Imagine stealing from an innocent hustlers whose profit is nothing to
write home about . . .

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Trying To Scam Recharge Cards Seller In Lagos Caught - Photos by tempem: 10:59am On Jul 13, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
Na Buhari cox am tongue

Red.. grin
Re: Man Trying To Scam Recharge Cards Seller In Lagos Caught - Photos by EvilSeeed: 10:59am On Jul 13, 2016

5 Likes

Re: Man Trying To Scam Recharge Cards Seller In Lagos Caught - Photos by dgalon(m): 10:59am On Jul 13, 2016
99days for the thief
One day for the owner

2 Likes

Re: Man Trying To Scam Recharge Cards Seller In Lagos Caught - Photos by hUmaneOne: 10:59am On Jul 13, 2016
Of all persons,na recharge card seller you wan thief from? seller that won't make more than 100 naira out of 1000 naira card?
Worse still, most sellers even thrive on credit

This man is very heartless,this is not poverty but wickedness..I won't mind a good beating for him

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Trying To Scam Recharge Cards Seller In Lagos Caught - Photos by Rilwon: 10:59am On Jul 13, 2016
Everyday for the thief one day for the owner. cool
Re: Man Trying To Scam Recharge Cards Seller In Lagos Caught - Photos by StMcOrdil(m): 11:00am On Jul 13, 2016
It serves him right

2 Likes

Re: Man Trying To Scam Recharge Cards Seller In Lagos Caught - Photos by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 13, 2016
And then the bush meat caught the hunter....

1 Like

Re: Man Trying To Scam Recharge Cards Seller In Lagos Caught - Photos by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:01am On Jul 13, 2016
tempem:

Red.. grin

Am now Treading grin
Re: Man Trying To Scam Recharge Cards Seller In Lagos Caught - Photos by Sijo01(f): 11:02am On Jul 13, 2016
It beats my imagination why an able body man like this will take to crime.
Re: Man Trying To Scam Recharge Cards Seller In Lagos Caught - Photos by oladipo322(m): 11:02am On Jul 13, 2016
lolz.... I can see he really owns an SUV by entering a keke

1 Like

Re: Man Trying To Scam Recharge Cards Seller In Lagos Caught - Photos by todayboy: 11:02am On Jul 13, 2016
The guy his handsome and get good body
He should just go to eko hotels those gays will give him better money

1 Like

Re: Man Trying To Scam Recharge Cards Seller In Lagos Caught - Photos by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 13, 2016
Na all these kind story dey annoy me me so. You look fit and muscular with two hand and legs. Some pple are just natural lazy.

In other news, Mtn Wetin na? E be like say the first fine una pay too small. Isaiah56v34&45 nova deal with me finish Why 4501 go dey call me all the time like say I ask una to enlist me. Offering and tithes, University, Vows, Contributions and PPP nor reach Winners again Na wa ooo. The whole of Nigeria, nobody understand the meaning of Fundamental Human rights and it's very bad.

1 Like

Re: Man Trying To Scam Recharge Cards Seller In Lagos Caught - Photos by tempem: 11:03am On Jul 13, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Am now Treading grin

You dey feel am, you dey feel am.

Omo see signal. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Trying To Scam Recharge Cards Seller In Lagos Caught - Photos by selfdefence: 11:03am On Jul 13, 2016
Whats his name please??

1 Like

Re: Man Trying To Scam Recharge Cards Seller In Lagos Caught - Photos by simplekalu88(m): 11:04am On Jul 13, 2016
mr sharp guy. ntooo gi

1 Like

Re: Man Trying To Scam Recharge Cards Seller In Lagos Caught - Photos by BIGkoboko: 11:04am On Jul 13, 2016
The lady smart ...na so him for carry am go like play like play .

3 Likes

Re: Man Trying To Scam Recharge Cards Seller In Lagos Caught - Photos by DjAndroid: 11:05am On Jul 13, 2016
UNFORTUNATELY, THE MAN HAS NO NAME
Re: Man Trying To Scam Recharge Cards Seller In Lagos Caught - Photos by Shawlambivert(m): 11:05am On Jul 13, 2016
Lazy dude looking for an easy way out only to find out there's no easy way to success. Serves him right
Re: Man Trying To Scam Recharge Cards Seller In Lagos Caught - Photos by Lanre4uonly(m): 11:05am On Jul 13, 2016
Criminal activities everywhere.
Re: Man Trying To Scam Recharge Cards Seller In Lagos Caught - Photos by Zoehill(m): 11:06am On Jul 13, 2016
This days things are tougher but didnt call for crime, a family man scamming for 44k the consequences is more than 44 million $.
Devil is a liar........ I pity him.
Re: Man Trying To Scam Recharge Cards Seller In Lagos Caught - Photos by frozenSun(m): 11:06am On Jul 13, 2016
he was trying to run away?
where he wan run away to inside bode thomas ?
Re: Man Trying To Scam Recharge Cards Seller In Lagos Caught - Photos by Millyiyke: 11:06am On Jul 13, 2016
This format didnt work for him, sorry and happy stay in polie cell.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"It’s An Offence To Go Out With A Pepper Spray" - Nigeria Police Force. / Court Orders Evans To Refund €233,000, N50Million ransom To Abducted Victim / Boy Kills His Brother With Grandfather's Gun In Bayelsa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.