Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Beat My Wife And See What I’ll Do – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beat My Wife And See What I’ll Do – Tinubu (4776 Views)

Beat My Wife And See What I’ll Do – Tinubu Dares Dino Melaye / Beat My Wife And See What I Will Do -tinubu Dares Dino Melaye / I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beat My Wife And See What I’ll Do – Tinubu by shotin(m): 10:16am On Jul 13, 2016
A former Governor of Lagos State and a
National Leader of the All Progressives
Congress, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has
vowed to deal with Senator Dino Melaye (APC-
Kogi West), if he dared beat his wife, Senator
Oluremi Tinubu (APC-Lagos Central).
Melaye had on Tuesday reportedly vowed to
beat Senator Tinubu during a closed-door
session of the Senate over the forgery case
against Principal Officers of the Senate.
Tinubu had expressed disapproval of the tactics
suggested by Dino Melaye, who was of the
opinion that commencing impeachment
proceedings against President Muhammadu
Buhari will make the Executive back down on
the trial.
Reacting to the development, Asiwaju Tinubu
vowed to deal with Dino Melaye if he took any
untoward action against his wife.
Speaking through his spokesman, Sunday Dare,
Tinubu said Melaye’s comments was a major
low for him.
Dare, writing on his Twitter handle, said: “And if
Dino thinks nothing will happen if he dare beats
up another Senator, then he must be living in a
fools paradise”.
“Things will happen. Dino Melaye sunk to the
lowest ever today. dailypost.ng/2016/07/13/beat-my-wife-and-see-what-ill-do-tinubu-dares-dino-melaye/?utm_source=nnd&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=nnd

Re: Beat My Wife And See What I’ll Do – Tinubu by SeverusSnape(m): 10:19am On Jul 13, 2016
If Dino Melaye really said that to Remi, Then he was wrong to have done that, He needs to apologise to her, not to this okpolo eyes man.

By the way, What will Tinubu do?. Tinubu should know that his power and sphere of influence does not extend beyond the south West. This same Dino outsmarted Tinubu and his goons in the Senate to install his preferred candidate Saraki as SP, Tinubu was also outsmarted in the HOR by Dogara and co. Tinubu didn't succeed to get his man Faleke to Kogi government house; Tinubu should shut up and stop whining and squalling like a ditched woman. The next thing he'll do now is use his media to fight Dino. See his brown teeth...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3964571_1614168tinubu_jpeg_jpeg745c15214b7c3dac252ec7879f919787

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beat My Wife And See What I’ll Do – Tinubu by experimentist: 10:22am On Jul 13, 2016
[size=15pt]You don't wanna f u c k with the Jagaban. You'll get banned![/size]

3 Likes

Re: Beat My Wife And See What I’ll Do – Tinubu by TyrantInAsoRock: 10:23am On Jul 13, 2016
experimentist:
[size=15pt]You don't wanna f u c k with the Jagaban. You'll get banned![/size]
Jagaban that has been banged and banned already?

Mcheww

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beat My Wife And See What I’ll Do – Tinubu by SeverusSnape(m): 10:27am On Jul 13, 2016
TyrantInAsoRock:

Jagaban that has been banged and banned already?

Mcheww
The man has been relegated to the background by Buhari and his CPC caucus. Even his stooge Osinbajo is just a figure-head. Even Buhari don't trust Tinubu.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beat My Wife And See What I’ll Do – Tinubu by ruggedboy01: 10:28am On Jul 13, 2016
and what can u do tinubu angry sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beat My Wife And See What I’ll Do – Tinubu by absoluteSuccess: 10:28am On Jul 13, 2016
ruggedboy01:
A trial will convince you.

3 Likes

Re: Beat My Wife And See What I’ll Do – Tinubu by Almajiri1: 10:30am On Jul 13, 2016
Jagaban has lost his manhood! Someone threatened to rape,impregnate and beat your wife and you are here laughing and waiting till he executes his plans before you act?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beat My Wife And See What I’ll Do – Tinubu by lagdmark(m): 10:30am On Jul 13, 2016
Jagabad tinubu if Dino take this one no wahala you get many other iyawos na.
Moreover, buhari don break your feathers

2 Likes

Re: Beat My Wife And See What I’ll Do – Tinubu by spako4(m): 10:31am On Jul 13, 2016
Dino, Saraki's political thug.
Re: Beat My Wife And See What I’ll Do – Tinubu by SuperS1Panther: 10:34am On Jul 13, 2016
Dino Melaye the serial wife beater.

After beating your wife black and blue, you want to graduate to beating other people's wives too.

Kontinueeeee.

Whoever calls that beastly and uncouth thing a daddy should be ashamed of you.

2 Likes

Re: Beat My Wife And See What I’ll Do – Tinubu by idupaul: 10:34am On Jul 13, 2016
Dino was only being a typical human being...he threatened to beat madam Jagaban because he knows that Jagaban has been sidelined in Aso rock..if not when Jagaban was in control who born am to say him go beat even Jagaban driver

9 Likes

Re: Beat My Wife And See What I’ll Do – Tinubu by todayboy: 10:36am On Jul 13, 2016
Tinubu nothing you can do you politically dead

Dino will not make such statements

1 Like

Re: Beat My Wife And See What I’ll Do – Tinubu by temptnow: 10:38am On Jul 13, 2016
Dino will slap Tinubu to coma oo. You people should better hold the old man o.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beat My Wife And See What I’ll Do – Tinubu by shotin(m): 10:39am On Jul 13, 2016
cool grin let him beat her now, and we shall see the outcome... Juju meet juju....

1 Like

Re: Beat My Wife And See What I’ll Do – Tinubu by lytech1(m): 10:48am On Jul 13, 2016
Beat her and become the next EFCC target
Re: Beat My Wife And See What I’ll Do – Tinubu by Almajiri1: 10:49am On Jul 13, 2016
shotin:
cool grin let him beat her now, and we shall see the outcome... Juju meet juju....
You should understand that dino freshly acquired some hot juju in osun state via the chieftaincy title. I'm rooting for dino to come tops home and away either through juju-fight or otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Beat My Wife And See What I’ll Do – Tinubu by Almajiri1: 10:51am On Jul 13, 2016
lytech1:
Beat her and become the next EFCC target
When did bedroom matter between dino and remi turn into money laundering?

My tarot cards are reading fatal attraction between dino and remi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beat My Wife And See What I’ll Do – Tinubu by Kayode1979: 10:53am On Jul 13, 2016
Thank u Dino

2 Likes

Re: Beat My Wife And See What I’ll Do – Tinubu by Izonpikin: 10:54am On Jul 13, 2016
tinubu wan go fight ooo...
Re: Beat My Wife And See What I’ll Do – Tinubu by RZArecta(m): 10:56am On Jul 13, 2016
It's APC family affair, hooliganism is in their blood so na dem dem. You never can even tell the sort of relationship Dino and Remi even have/had that gave him the audacity to issue (?) that threat cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beat My Wife And See What I’ll Do – Tinubu by SeverusSnape(m): 10:59am On Jul 13, 2016
idupaul:
Dino was only being a typical human being...he threatened to beat madam Jagaban because he knows that Jagaban has been sidelined in Aso rock..if not when Jagaban was in control who born am to say him go beat even Jagaban driver
Gbam. That was the point I made. Bros, You get sense like Aristotle.

1 Like

Re: Beat My Wife And See What I’ll Do – Tinubu by Almajiri1: 11:00am On Jul 13, 2016
RZArecta:
It's APC family affair, hooliganism is in their blood so na dem dem. You never can even tell the sort of relationship Dino and Remi even have/had that gave him the audacity to issue (?) that threat cheesy
The stars are saying there's fatal attraction between dino and remi. They both need to be encouraged to get a room and knock themselves out and save us these dramas.

2 Likes

Re: Beat My Wife And See What I’ll Do – Tinubu by dunkem21(m): 11:01am On Jul 13, 2016
grin I am tempted to do a *Like for Tinubu..

*Share for Dino but, never mind cheesy
Re: Beat My Wife And See What I’ll Do – Tinubu by Fanirandele: 11:01am On Jul 13, 2016
Dino should go ask what happened to a certain man who was standing in Jagaban's way in lagos. he better not step his feet in lagos
Re: Beat My Wife And See What I’ll Do – Tinubu by RZArecta(m): 11:02am On Jul 13, 2016
Almajiri1:

The stars are saying there's fatal attraction between dino and remi. They both need to be encouraged to get a room and knock themselves out and save us these dramas.
I'm highly suspecting what the stars are sayin to be true. Besides, Dino only beats women he has intimate dealings with and that's what attracted the APC to him in the first place
Re: Beat My Wife And See What I’ll Do – Tinubu by Fanirandele: 11:03am On Jul 13, 2016
SuperS1Panther:
Dino Melaye the serial wife beater.

After beating your wife black and blue, you want to graduate to beating other people's wives too.

Kontinueeeee.

Whoever calls that beastly and uncouth thing a daddy should be ashamed of you.

he thinks its his ex wives his talking to, this is the last woman he will threaten in his miserable life

1 Like

Re: Beat My Wife And See What I’ll Do – Tinubu by Almajiri1: 11:09am On Jul 13, 2016
RZArecta:
I'm highly suspecting what the stars are sayin to be true. Besides, Dino only beats women he has intimate dealings with and that's what attracted the APC to him in the first place
Jagaban is even yet to understand the behind-the-scenes moves of dino and remi. if he can follow this revealed trail,it would serve as an eye opener to fetal attractions between the two.

Dino and remi were a match made in the Bahamas.

3 Likes

Re: Beat My Wife And See What I’ll Do – Tinubu by attacker321: 11:17am On Jul 13, 2016
I like Dino melaye but he is an eediot for threatening a woman.

I so much hate anything violence against women & children whether threats or actions.

Same reason why I think Wizkid is an uncouth eediot too.

Real men don't bully women.

3 Likes

Re: Beat My Wife And See What I’ll Do – Tinubu by Fanirandele: 11:26am On Jul 13, 2016
The fact that Dino released a statement denying saying such shows what a coward he is . he don go how retink his actions
Re: Beat My Wife And See What I’ll Do – Tinubu by Fanirandele: 11:27am On Jul 13, 2016
ruggedboy01:

If Tinubu can't do anything why is the coward Dino now denying his words grin fear don catch the woman beater . his type only have mouth when talking to women. weakling
Re: Beat My Wife And See What I’ll Do – Tinubu by csamii: 11:46am On Jul 13, 2016
I don't care about Tinubu but it's very wrong to harm a woman. Dino should have his head checked.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I No Longer Represent Buhari - Dambazau Pledges Allegiance To Osinbajo / See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community / Gov. Akeredolu Returns To Nigeria, Assures Of Fruitful Investment Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.