Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,436 members, 7,781,273 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:35 AM

New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker (30911 Views)

Malawian Journalist Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch (Photo) / Photos Of The Rescued Boy Branded A Witch / Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker by mezynaija(m): 10:39am On Jul 13, 2016
Recall few months back, we brought you the story of Anja Ringgren Loven, the Danish aid worker with the heart gold, who gave life back to a two-year-old child who was abandoned and left to die by his parents on the suspicion that he is a wizard that has been bringing misfortunes to his family.

Loven who is married to a Nigerian from Akwa Ibom State, a society where children are branded as witches and wizards and are subjected to untold hardship, picked up the boy who was malnourished and close to death, nurtured him back to life and today, the kid is full of life and has been adopted by Loven’s African Children’s Aid Education and Development Foundation (ACAEDF), a foundation that has been actively involved in rescuing vulnerable children dubbed child-witches, a phenomenon that has ravaged the South-South state for years.

After being treated in the hospital, the boy who was named Hope by Loven, was been discharged from the hospital and is bubbling with life.

http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/07/see-new-photos-of-hope-boy-branded.html

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker by Isoni(m): 1:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
Good philanthropic job,

Meanwhile there is a Councillor, Chairman and Governor in the State.

Sorry they don't really care about us.

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker by DICKtator: 1:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
I really thought Mary Slessor was dead?
Thank goodness for P Square!!!

grin grin grin grin

24 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 1:20pm On Jul 22, 2016
[size=13pt]Some sets of dullard would just wake up and call little children "Witches /Wizards

This is where I need Adekunle Gold photoshop skills the most

Make he photoshop some common sense for them [/size]

15 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker by Badgers14: 1:20pm On Jul 22, 2016
Looking good, she really fattened him up grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker by Sermwell(m): 1:20pm On Jul 22, 2016
Shame! Shame!! Shame to all the churches and so called christains in Nigeria! undecided this is exactly the reason why I believe religion is the worst thing happening to mankind! So much hypocrisy!

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker by Deivid10(m): 1:20pm On Jul 22, 2016
Re: New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 22, 2016
Very good
Re: New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker by ameheo(m): 1:21pm On Jul 22, 2016
I keep wondering what would have happened to this guy if this lady didn't come to his rescure.... continue to grow in grace young lad.

8 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker by seyilabi(m): 1:21pm On Jul 22, 2016
God bless Loven for this gesture. Hope people will learn from dis dat no witches anywhere.
Re: New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker by Originality007: 1:21pm On Jul 22, 2016
cheesy nice one, cheesy cheesy cheesy the boy even look better than most of the children that are under their parent in that village.... God bless the Boy, God bless the Oyinbo woman that save him, God bless me that comment this and God bless who will like my comment cheesy wink smiley grin

119 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker by Houseofglam7(f): 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2016
Speechless cry

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker by justmenoni: 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2016
for rabbit...

the Mod wey ban me zeit ein monat...keep it up oooo u hear keep it up

Sermwell:
R
Re: New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker by docjuli(m): 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2016
May God continue to bless Loven.

Her tattoos may want to put you off but nwanne hapu ihe edere na moto ba na moto (pls translate).

8 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker by Ayomax(m): 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2016
But this Danish woman get booby sha grin

5 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker by rapistomenka: 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2016
Looks more healthy than the Hausa Mallams that have been ruling the country for decades.

I am sure some Osunites don't mind sending their kids to the white woman to rehabilitate

3 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker by pussygotlips: 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2016
impressive!

how do I get rid of this annoying pop ad ?

Re: New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker by spadar4u(m): 1:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
God will continue to bless her.our politicians are busy looting. I pray God empower me,I will do same and even more for my community.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker by esosuo2: 1:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
Dis is really d true bread of humans ,dis danish woman is really a life saver

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
The little guy looks cute in native attire grin cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker by chrisabiola247(m): 1:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
Nice
Re: New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker by reverendfather: 1:25pm On Jul 22, 2016
wish I could marry you woman.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 22, 2016
Frosh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker by scholes23(m): 1:26pm On Jul 22, 2016
So that's how they would have allowed this innocent child to die.

God bless that lady. Just watch, because of this act of kindness and love shown by this woman, fortune will not stop smiling on her

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 22, 2016
Thank God for saving this boy from Jesus' people. May Satan be praised. cry cry

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker by mazimee(m): 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
rapistomenka:
Looks more healthy than the Hausa Mallams that have been ruling the country for decades.

I am sure some Osunites don't mind sending their kids to the white woman to rehabilitate

Wicked embarassed cheesy
Re: New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker by Hypointa: 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
I am more than happy to continually see this baby looking better by the day.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker by reverendfather: 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
Ayomax:
But this Danish woman get bobby sha grin
omashe o
Re: New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2016
Mehn see fine bowy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maternity Photoshoot Of A Mother Expecting Twins With Her 2 Sets Of Twins / My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating / Don Peter Stayke Buys His Mother A Car On Her Birthday On Independence Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.