Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Sanusi's Cartoon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi's Cartoon (4449 Views)

I am Now Sarkin, Not Emir Of Kano - Sanusi Lamido / President Jonathan Cartoon / 2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanusi's Cartoon by AloyEmeka6: 4:38pm On Sep 11, 2009
Re: Sanusi's Cartoon by canuck(m): 4:42pm On Sep 11, 2009
LOL! Every dog has its day.
Re: Sanusi's Cartoon by Fhemmmy: 4:43pm On Sep 11, 2009
Lol.
So u mean he has been able to deal with the biz man and not the politicians?
Mind you the politicians are nobody without the biz people
Re: Sanusi's Cartoon by candylips(m): 4:53pm On Sep 11, 2009
master pass master
Re: Sanusi's Cartoon by OYBMEND: 4:54pm On Sep 11, 2009
the man equivocated when it got to those with real connections

make him arrest Ibori now or Abubakar Mangal . . . .them go sack am within 24hrs
Re: Sanusi's Cartoon by AloyEmeka6: 5:30pm On Sep 11, 2009
Is it his job to arrest Mangal or ibori?. Sanusi is not the EFCC boss.
Re: Sanusi's Cartoon by naijatoday: 11:10pm On Sep 11, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Is it his job to arrest Mangal or ibori?. Sanusi is not the EFCC boss.
Re: Sanusi's Cartoon by candylips(m): 10:46am On Sep 12, 2009
undecided
Re: Sanusi's Cartoon by hollandis(f): 10:54am On Sep 12, 2009
Why all these hype about Ribadu and Sanusi sef?
Are they the best ever to have come out of Hausa land?
Is witch hunting an achievement?
Re: Sanusi's Cartoon by candylips(m): 11:26pm On Sep 12, 2009
undecided
Re: Sanusi's Cartoon by anonimi: 1:09pm On Sep 13, 2009
sanusi is making his own contribution just as ribadu also did in his time. others who were before and will be after them will be compared against their achievements.
what are u contributing to make 9ja better apart from shouting our leaders are bad from the rooftops regularly
how many people living above their known legitimate income or engaged in electoral fraud or other detrimental societal behaviour have u reported to any law enforcement agency- EFCC, POLICE, INTERPOL, FBI etc
Do your best and leave the rest!!!
Re: Sanusi's Cartoon by igboboy1(m): 1:11pm On Sep 13, 2009
candylips:

master pass master

indeed, power dey pass power b4 nkor
Re: Sanusi's Cartoon by mosopefolu(m): 1:15pm On Sep 13, 2009
why is he nw wagging war off d ring,can he resist?xoxo
Re: Sanusi's Cartoon by greateliso(m): 1:35pm On Sep 13, 2009
grim
Re: Sanusi's Cartoon by theviper1: 1:54pm On Sep 13, 2009
dont forget that it was the politicians that put Sanusi there.so it will amount to kicking his own balls if he fights them. and more over,i see nothing special about Ribadu and his job.he was nothing bt OBJs attack dog for pple who stood against his 3rd term ambitions.
Re: Sanusi's Cartoon by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 13, 2009
Re: Sanusi's Cartoon by sley4life(m): 2:17pm On Sep 13, 2009
grin our politicians strong
Re: Sanusi's Cartoon by Udobass: 2:28pm On Sep 13, 2009
@the Viper, you said Ribadu was a fighting dog to Obj. was he fighting those whose hands were clean? my dear, wat is bad is bad, a crook is a crook whether he or she is obj's friend or foe. If we are serious about fighting corruption, then we have to start from somewhere, Ribadu started with obj's enemies according to u, madam waziri can continue with obj's friends. I think that is the way to do it in Nigeria and not by ridiculing those who risked their lives to see that Nigeria is respected amongst the comity of nations.
Re: Sanusi's Cartoon by ehsan11: 2:36pm On Sep 13, 2009
Hi man,

I like funny photo and video. Every day i see this kinds of video in youtube.com, it is great, It refresh our mind.

Thank you
Re: Sanusi's Cartoon by igbonla(m): 2:50pm On Sep 13, 2009
Udobass:

@the Viper, you said Ribadu was a fighting dog to Obj. was he fighting those whose hands were clean? my dear, wat is bad is bad, a crook is a crook whether he or she is obj's friend or foe. If we are serious about fighting corruption, then we have to start from somewhere, Ribadu started with obj's enemies according to u, madam waziri can continue with obj's friends. I think that is the way to do it in Nigeria and not by ridiculing those who risked their lives to see that Nigeria is respected amongst the comity of nations.

God bless you!
We are a joke as a people and should not expect the battle to be won until we are serious in our thinking. So Ribadu didnt do much? I wonder why the AGF is the lawyer defending certain individuals then. Nigeria stinks so much that the clean up cannot but be dirty! This is what Sanusi is also going through, and will go through for a while.
Re: Sanusi's Cartoon by jacobs123(m): 4:26pm On Sep 13, 2009
OYB_MEND:

make him arrest Ibori now or Abubakar Mangal . . . .them go sack am within 24hrs

Very soon I imagine people are going to ask Sanusi to fix their roads, provide 24hrs electricity, provide water, get them a wife and do their laundry afterall he's the CBN governor.

Ever so often we seek change as Nigerians but when someone comes up trying to do his/her little bit, we turn round and crucify them. Some like Dele Momodu even give them a fail grade before they even get started and while advising us to pray for a "benevolent dictator" or even say it's only the President that can fix the country as if it's the President that causes all the problems.

hollandis:

what is witch hunting about them, do you not start fixing a problem from somewhere? Are you the best thing that has come out of your corner of the country, why are we always looking for loopholes in people's lives.

We are unserious and we are the joke of the world yet we accuse foreigners of putting bad labels on. I watch Zenith Bank wasting their money sponsoring Inside Africa on CNN and guess what, CNN hardly has anything good to report about Africa but violence, floods, malaria, polio, unemployment etc. even with Zenith Bank picking up the bills but I don't blame them, there are too many bad things happening around Africa and we obviously don't expect CNN to report the good news of Fashola beautifying the environment or tarring a couple of roads in 2009!
Re: Sanusi's Cartoon by anonimi: 6:27pm On Sep 13, 2009
Udobass:

thanks for the bold part, make everyone do im own bit so after a while friend + enemy the cleansing for go round. cool
Re: Sanusi's Cartoon by slimes(m): 7:56pm On Sep 13, 2009
The Central Bank is more than one man but when things go bad they point at the head not knowing that the head is dead without the other parts of the body. Certainly, success has many friends but failure is an orphan. The mouth must not bite the finger that feeds it.
Re: Sanusi's Cartoon by Drunk: 8:21pm On Sep 13, 2009
OYB_MEND:

OMG!!! I'm still Drunk. When did Nigeria switch Farida for Sanusi shocked shocked shocked
Re: Sanusi's Cartoon by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 13, 2009
Topic:-

grin >>>wel he try small sha. . . he wil get dia. . bit by bit. . grin grin grin to fall a giant lik that u need strategies,n a good strategy is not a days job grin grin grin ya'll wait n see
Re: Sanusi's Cartoon by ono(m): 10:06pm On Sep 13, 2009
LOL. . . . . he met his [i]mis[/i]match. LOL. . . .
Re: Sanusi's Cartoon by iammodel(m): 11:59pm On Sep 13, 2009
this na cartoon. make we laff abi? ok.
it is said that,what an elderly man sees when he's seating, a lad cannot see even when he stands.
so also, what a baby can see on the ground , an elderly man cannot see even when he bends.
@ the cartoon. OGA SANUSI SINCE THAT POLITICIAN TOO BIG FOR YOU, TRY GRAB IM "KPALANTE" HIM GO FALL grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sanusi's Cartoon by GboGboAye: 8:44am On Sep 14, 2009
Hollandis, no dey hate. Haven't they done more than any other person?

Re: Sanusi's Cartoon by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 14, 2009
J.Kramer:

everybody is looking at sanusi as d hero now.Dats how we did to soludo, small time now sanusi will be public enemy nos 1 shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

no mind dem!
Re: Sanusi's Cartoon by Miamibutch(m): 10:10am On Sep 14, 2009
its just a matter of time he'll become an enemy of the state
Re: Sanusi's Cartoon by Nezan(m): 10:28am On Sep 14, 2009
its just a matter of time he'll become an enemy of the state
You can say that again . . . . .
Re: Sanusi's Cartoon by OYBMEND: 10:56am On Sep 14, 2009
Folks you can't have it both ways u know

You can't praise him for ordering the arrest and rounding up of 5 Bank MDs and other directors

and some how suggest that it is not failure on his part for his inability to extend his hurricane to politicians

you can not have it both ways.

(1) (2) (Reply)

History Of Alimosho Locat Govt In Lagos / Give Your Best "GEJ Until" Statement / Official Presidential Election Result For Ondo Has Been Released By INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.