Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Any Trusted Car Airconditioner Technician Within Benin/ Warri - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Any Trusted Car Airconditioner Technician Within Benin/ Warri (579 Views)

Do You Know Any Trusted Honda Mechanic Around Ikotun Egbeda Axis / Tested And Trusted Car AC Technician In Ajah Axis / Car Airconditioner Expert In Aba Or Portharcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Trusted Car Airconditioner Technician Within Benin/ Warri by Gbolahan111: 12:24pm On Jul 13, 2016
I need a trusted and reliable airconditioner technician who can fix my car AC, Volvo V70. I have changed the compressor and there is no evidence of leakage as confirmed by my technician( dunno if it's true or not) . Yet, I keep filling the gas every two - three months.

Any experience technician in the house?
Re: Any Trusted Car Airconditioner Technician Within Benin/ Warri by hUmaneOne: 1:57pm On Jul 13, 2016
Gbolahan111:
I need a trusted and reliable airconditioner technician who can fix my car AC, Volvo V70. I have changed the compressor and there is no evidence of leakage as confirmed by my technician( dunno if it's true or not) . Yet, I keep filling the gas every two - three months.

Any experience technician in the house?

Directly Opposite kia motors @ new Benin few minutes drive from Okhoro junction.

They re expensive but you get good services.
Re: Any Trusted Car Airconditioner Technician Within Benin/ Warri by Gbolahan111: 8:09pm On Jul 13, 2016
Thanks Humaneone. But do you know the name of any of the technicians, contacts or the name of their workshop? And have you had any good service from them before?
Re: Any Trusted Car Airconditioner Technician Within Benin/ Warri by hUmaneOne: 10:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
Gbolahan111:
Thanks Humaneone. But do you know the name of any of the technicians, contacts or the name of their workshop? And have you had any good service from them before?

i don't know their names unfortunately. The main guy in charge is a bit elderly
Most of my lecturers let only that guy touch their AC works and i got a referral via same lecturers.
I used them last year..

(1) (Reply)

Needed Urgently / World Teachers' Day: Fayose Gives Brand New Cars To Best Teachers In Ekiti State / Vulcanizers In Nigeria Are Killing People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.