Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,459 members, 7,801,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. (192811 Views)

What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / At The Valley Of Decisions / Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 5,6,7,8,9,10 Story By Samuel Odamah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by bim2: 8:56pm On Nov 26, 2016
Weldone Pamelb,a superb update as usual
Always wanting me wanting more.thanks dear
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by PamelB(f): 9:04pm On Nov 26, 2016
Me: I welcome you all to this gathering. Lincoln Dayzee has been a great company, one I'm proud to associate with. My prayer is that we'll all keep gathering to celebrate our different successes. Cheers.

There was an applause. They couldn't expect much because I didn't prepare for any speech. I stepped aside and the lawyer spoke, asking me to read through the documents before signing them. Of course I did. i never make such mistakes. I read through and passed to my board of executives. They went through it and gave it back to me, nodding their heads like agama lizard.
I fished out my fountain pen and signed, passed to my manager and he did. My lawyer also signed before William and his crew signed. We took pictures and William and myself had to stand beside each other. The moment the picture taking ended, I slipped to the backstage immediately I saw William going towards the direction.
There were a lot of people in the back stage but I had to get him to talk privately.

Me: Excuse me?

William; Yes?

He turned to me and I noted the smile that was forming at the corner of his lips. I gave him my worst stare and his smile quickly disappeared.

Me: I want us to talk, right now.

William: Oh! I'm sorry but ......

Me: I need us to talk now. Quit this attitude of yours.

William: Let's see who's preaching attitude now.

Me: William, please I would like us to talk.

William: Better. My room is on the sixth floor. Meet me there in five.

I walked away, back to the hall, using my eyes to search for Franca. I found her just where I had left her. she was drinking from a glass and looking around. I walked to her and her eyes lit up.

Franca: What history is that which didn't permit you to hug him, despite his outstretched hands. It was obvious, very obvious.

Me: I'll explain later but now, I want to tell you something.

Franca: Go on.

Me: It's about Tobe.

She almost screamed, then got hold of herself and began to sob, the tears following immediately.

Me: Hey! What do you think you're doing?

I pulled her into the restroom and helped her with a wiper. She blew her nose and dabbed at her face.

Franca: I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I ruined our friendship because of my silly infatuations. It took Flord's death to bring me back to my senses.

Me: Flord is dead?

She nodded and started crying all over again. I pulled her into a warm hug and tried my best to console her.
She calmed down after a bit and looked at me with questioning eyes.

Franca: What about Tobe?

Me; Wait for me in the hall. I'll join you soon. We'll crash at my house and I'll tell you everything.

She nodded. I watched her redo her makeup and we went back to the hall. I excused myself and walked out, entered the elevator and pressed 6.

8 Likes

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by heemah(f): 9:41pm On Nov 26, 2016
3 updates in a day?? Thanks mucho PamelB! Bless You!!!
Wish Tobe speedy recovery! William is such a jerk!
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Yuneehk(f): 10:03pm On Nov 26, 2016
You're a really good writer. I hope you're well now? Ariakwala ozo oo?? As much as I'd really love more updates, for today, you've tried. Thanks for the multiple updates hun.
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by BlizzydoDo(f): 10:24pm On Nov 26, 2016
You r good, d whole read plays out like a movie on my TV screen in my head. Happy weekend
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by spixytinxy(f): 11:03pm On Nov 26, 2016
BlizzydoDo:
You r good, d whole read plays out like a movie on my TV screen in my head. Happy weekend
eh eh eh, u again
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by spixytinxy(f): 11:05pm On Nov 26, 2016
Well done pamelb, nice work bt u too dey quick trust sha, after wat franca did to u, u stil want her to crash in ur apartment
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 26, 2016
wow, thanks for the updates PamelB
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by BlizzydoDo(f): 11:29pm On Nov 26, 2016
spixytinxy:
eh eh eh, u again
Egbon I c u oooooo
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Virgin1990(m): 2:31am On Nov 27, 2016
Wait oooo.... Weriz diz Leonard of a guy sef? >>>>>>>> *teamleonard*
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by princessadeola(f): 8:05am On Nov 27, 2016
Thanks ma'am
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Winters22: 1:35pm On Nov 27, 2016
thanks
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by OLAFIMIX(f): 2:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
Thanks, you do well, zobo and kulikuli for you grin grin. Hope you will dash us something today.
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Shakyroh320(f): 9:18pm On Nov 27, 2016
Expecting 2days update dear.
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Daisyben(f): 9:41pm On Nov 27, 2016
Bae ur dae.....kip it flowin ni
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by PamelB(f): 10:19am On Nov 28, 2016
The elevator took me down to where I wanted to be but then, the huge question came, his room number.
I got my phone out from my purse and dialled his number. He didn't pick but he sent me a message immediately, "room no 317".
I began to walk down the hallway, looking at doors till I got to the extreme and the room was by my right. I tapped on the door and he opened it, turning back immediately. I walked in, leaving the door open. The room looked more like a honeymoon suite turned into a bachelor's lounge. He was sitting at the bar, drinking from a glass.

Me: If someone had told me that one day, I'll meet you in life and get ashamed for ever being your friend, I'll refuse that claim. William, I'm ashamed to call you my friend.

William: But we're not even friends.

He dropped his glass and stood up, then started walking towards me.

William: Look at you, all dressed up in this gown. What was the plan? To get me to notice you and get seduced? Or to show everyone here the kind of loose woman you've become over the years?

I shook my head, fighting the urge to slap him and slam a bottle on his head. He smiled and began to run his little finger on my arm. He walked behind me and stopped, then ran that same little finger on my exposed back, stopping on top of my ass where the line stopped.

William: But, I don't get all worked up for nothing. Your cheap self won't arouse me. I know your kind.

Then he came to face me again.

William: You try to use sex to cover up your wrongs but.....

Me: But I'm not like you that run after little girls who are barely of age. I'm not like you who turned into a beast just because he couldn't handle a heart break.

William: The heartbreak you caused me. And you stand there to rub my sins to my face. You caused them all.

Me: No I did not.

Our voices were now raised, each person trying hard to be heard, trying to imprint his or her words in the mind of the other.

Me: I did not turn you to all the things you are. I did not make you a sadist. I did not turn you to a love peddler. I did not make you forget the importance of friendship.

He turned away from me and sat down.

Me: I was going through hell.

William: But it didn't stop you from having sex with me

Me: We were both drunk. I came to you for company and its not my fault things ended up the way it did.

William: Yes. Including deleting all forms of communications you had.

Me: Listen, you were not expecting me to still stay in that house and wait for Claire and Tobe to return and be rubbing their relationship in my face. I had to leave. My keeping away from you guys is because I didn't want Claire or Tobe to find out where and how I'm faring. You don't expect also that I stay with you in a relationship. I won't put in my best, I won't love you in return. I'll cheat on you and you'll end up giving up on love. That is why I left. Why can't you understand that?

Every angry word I wanted to say got washed away in my quest to explain why I left. He sat there, looking at me, tongue tied I guess.

Me: Anyways, I didn't come here for this.

His gaze dropped and he stood up. He walked to me and held my arms.

William: What then?

Me: Did Leonard not tell you that Tobe was shot?

William: What?

Me: Don't give me that please. I'm sure Leonard told you about it. When I got your text about the message, we were all angry. How can you put party before your friends? William, you ......

And then, he claimed my mouth with his

8 Likes

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by lillyana(f): 10:26am On Nov 28, 2016
Pamel no gree oo,give up on that williams of a guy
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by abefe99: 10:28am On Nov 28, 2016
wahooo pamel tanq very much.God bless u dear
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by lillyana(f): 10:32am On Nov 28, 2016
PamelB:
The elevator took me down to where I wanted to be but then, the huge question came, his room number.
I got my phone out from my purse and dialled his number. He didn't pick but he sent me a message immediately, "room no 317".
I began to walk down the hallway, looking at doors till I got to the extreme and the room was by my right. I tapped on the door and he opened it, turning back immediately. I walked in, leaving the door open. The room looked more like a honeymoon suite turned into a bachelor's lounge. He was sitting at the bar, drinking from a glass.

Me: If someone had told me that one day, I'll meet you in life and get ashamed for ever being your friend, I'll refuse that claim. William, I'm ashamed to call you my friend.

William: But we're not even friends.

He dropped his glass and stood up, then started walking towards me.

William: Look at you, all dressed up in this gown. What was the plan? To get me to notice you and get seduced? Or to show everyone here the kind of loose woman you've become over the years?

I shook my head, fighting the urge to slap him and slam a bottle on his head. He smiled and began to run his little finger on my arm. He walked behind me and stopped, then ran that same little finger on my exposed back, stopping on top of my ass where the line stopped.

William: But, I don't get all worked up for nothing. Your cheap self won't arouse me. I know your kind.

Then he came to face me again.

William: You try to use sex to cover up your wrongs but.....

Me: But I'm not like you that run after little girls who are barely of age. I'm not like you who turned into a beast just because he couldn't handle a heart break.

William: The heartbreak you caused me. And you stand there to rub my sins to my face. You caused them all.

Me: No I did not.

Our voices were now raised, each person trying hard to be heard, trying to imprint his or her words in the mind of the other.

Me: I did not turn you to all the things you are. I did not make you a sadist. I did not turn you to a love peddler. I did not make you forget the importance of friendship.

He turned away from me and sat down.

Me: I was going through hell.

William: But it didn't stop you from having sex with me

Me: We were both drunk. I came to you for company and its not my fault things ended up the way it did.

William: Yes. Including deleting all forms of communications you had.

Me: Listen, you were not expecting me to still stay in that house and wait for Claire and Tobe to return and be rubbing their relationship in my face. I had to leave. My keeping away from you guys is because I didn't want Claire or Tobe to find out where and how I'm faring. You don't expect also that I stay with you in a relationship. I won't put in my best, I won't love you in return. I'll cheat on you and you'll end up giving up on love. That is why I left. Why can't you understand that?

Every angry word I wanted to say got washed away in my quest to explain why I left. He sat there, looking at me, tongue tied I guess.

Me: Anyways, I didn't come here for this.

His gaze dropped and he stood up. He walked to me and held my arms.

William: What then?

Me: Did Leonard not tell you that Tobe was shot?

William: What?

Me: Don't give me that please. I'm sure Leonard told you about it. When I got your text about the message, we were all angry. How can you put party before your friends? William, you ......

And then, he claimed my mouth with his
thanks for the update dear,more ink to your pen
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by gentlebeeholar(f): 11:06am On Nov 28, 2016
Nice one babe.
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by OLAFIMIX(f): 11:52am On Nov 28, 2016
Thanks for the update, more mb to ur phone
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Virgin1990(m): 1:26pm On Nov 28, 2016
........ Claimed ur mouth wit his WHAT?....... Pamela, if i hear say dat guy kissed yu eh? Heaven wil fall ooo.
Tnks 4d update anyway.
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Presh900(m): 1:34pm On Nov 28, 2016
lillyana:
thanks for the update dear,more ink to your pen
Thunder fire you and ur family, idiot.... You had to quote the whole thing just to say this ^^ ??

3 Likes

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 28, 2016
Virgin1990:
........ Claimed ur mouth wit his WHAT?....... Pamela, if i hear say dat guy kissed yu eh? Heaven wil fall ooo.
Tnks 4d update anyway.
It should be that he claimed her mouth with his hand.......
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 28, 2016
Presh900:
Thunder fire you and ur family, idiot....

Haba!!! u shldnt ave used dose words... watz wit d insults? pls dnt derail dis thread.
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Presh900(m): 3:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
FlawesomE:

Haba!!! u shldnt ave used dose words... watz wit d insults? pls dnt derail dis thread.
shut dafuq up!! Don't tell me the words i should use..... I have the right to be pissed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 28, 2016
Presh900:
shut dafuq up!! Don't tell me the words i should use..... I have the right to be pissed
u sure nid prayers... am done talking to u!
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by OLAFIMIX(f): 4:15pm On Nov 28, 2016
Sweet boo samba us more update abeg
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by lillyana(f): 6:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
FlawesomE:

no mind the jobless guy
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by lillyana(f): 6:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
FlawesomE:

No mind the jobless guy
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by lillyana(f): 6:29pm On Nov 28, 2016
Presh900:
Thunder fire you and ur family, idiot.... You had to quote the whole thing just to say this ^^ ??
if u like be angry,delete the comment if u are pissed....mmmmttttcccchhhheeewwww
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Shakyroh320(f): 9:13pm On Nov 28, 2016
Why nw.i dey vex o.oya beg me with wat happen after mouth claiming joor.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (33) (Reply)

King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown / Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup / Me And My Boss Wife (sex Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.