Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. (192874 Views)

What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / At The Valley Of Decisions / Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 5,6,7,8,9,10 Story By Samuel Odamah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Tgold1(m): 7:34pm On Sep 02, 2016
Good work dear...PamelB
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Vickiey192(f): 3:15pm On Sep 03, 2016
Good job dear. But waiting for the next updates
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by PamelB(f): 9:00am On Sep 04, 2016
Good morning everyone. I'm sorry I haven't being dropping the update as it should be. I'm passing through a tough phase right now but I believe it'll pass. Happy Sunday and wish you all a blessed week.

He came to me again, wrapping his arms around me and whispering sweet nothings to my ear.

Me: Tobe, just leave me alone.

Tobe: You know I can't. And I won't. I love you very much. Why is it difficult for you to understand.....

Me: And why is it difficult for you to understand that I can't be a side chick to anyone?

His jaw dropped and he looked on in amazement.

Me: I want a relationship where I'm sure of the future, where I'm not just someone who'll be used to pass time. I want what's mine Tobe and if I can't get it here, I'll just walk.

Tobe; Walk and leave me? Baby, you're no side chick. You're the woman I love, the one I want to spend the rest of my life with.

He came forward but I stepped back, holding my towel so it won't fall.

Tobe; Pamel, let's sit and talk things out. You can't leave without confirming the reason for my action.

I looked at him and sat down and he quickly followed.

Tobe: Fantasy and I have known since childhood. Her father is the senate president and daddy wants to get a lot of favour from him, politically and otherwise. I'm just playing along because if I don't, I will be cut off from a lot of things, a lot of privileges. This whole saga will end once I graduate.

Me: And how sure are you?

He held my shoulders and gave out a smile.

Tobe: I have this things already sorted out. Trust me. You're the woman for me, nothing will ever separate us. That's a promise.

Me: Your family? You know they'll never accept me.

Tobe: You should worry less about that. I have everything in control.

I heard my phone ring and I excused myself. It was Flord.

Me: Hello.

Flord: Hi. What's up?.

Me: I'm good. How's your night?

Flord: Thankful to God. Was at your house now. When are you coming back?

Me: Tomorrow evening.

Flord: Can you let me know when you return? I need to speak with you.

Me: Hope everything is fine?

Flord: Uhm.... Yes. Just call me when you return.

Me: I will. How's my roommate?

Flord: She's fine. Left her with Charles.

Me: Oh. It's okay.

Flord: Tomorrow then. Take care alright?

Me: Bye.

I hung up and started calling Franca. I called three times but she didn't pick, then the fourth time, she switched off the phone.

Me: Imagine?

He was beside me that instant.

Me: Franca. She refused to pick my call and then she switched off her phone. She's being acting strange since we moved into the house.

Tobe; You sure she's not busy?

Me: Flord said she was with Charles. But.....

Tobe: Then she's busy. Let it go. Besides, you'll still see her tomorrow right? Or you plan to live with me already? Let it be a yes please.

I hit him on his bare chest and he feigned pain. I adjusted my towel and sat down, thinking of the right decision to make.

Tobe: Please call the doctor. I'm dying.

I looked up and saw him clutching his chest. He looked serious and my heart started pounding immediately. I got up to pick his phone and he grabbed me.

Tobe: Say sorry.

Me: Jesus. So you were joking. I'll kill you

Tobe: That is, if I leave you right?

Me: Tobe

Me: I won't.

He carried me up and threw me on the bed, then he started tickling me. There was no time to think of my towel or my na'ked form beneath the towel. I was laughing and turning yet he didn't stop the attack.

Me: I won't.

He didn't stop, leaving traces of his finger on my sides. I got really tired and had to say sorry and it was after he stopped that I realised the towel had gone down, exposing my mounds down to my belly button. I tried to lift it up but he held my hands and lifted them above my head, looking at me with eyes that were ready to tear me away from my bones.

3 Likes

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by PamelB(f): 9:30am On Sep 04, 2016
Tobe: You're beautiful.

I was getting scared. My heartbeat has increased to ten in a second.
He lowered himself and started nibbling my ear, moaning and kissing every other part of my face. He kissed me on my lips but I didn't return it. Why was he holding my hands up to my head? Why? I struggled but his hand was stronger than the two of mine.
He used his free hand to cup my bosom and I unconsciously let out a sigh. He left my hands immediately and I sat up, pulling the covers with me.

Tobe: Baby....

Me: Tobe what's wrong with you?

Tobe: You're wrong with me. I can't seem to have enough of you.

Me: But....

His lips came crashing into mine and I kissed back, loving the taste of his lips and the feel of his tongue in my mouth. He lowered me down to the bed again and I opened my eyes. His lustful eyes were now replaced with need and I felt guilty for that.
He started a smooth journey down my body with his lips, stopping at my neck to breath into it and moving down to my chest which housed my melons. He put my left ni'pple in his mouth and I moaned. It seemed to be what he needed because he sucked away like his life depended on it, using his left hand to pinch on my right tip. We had never crossed this line, it had always being a kiss or nothing more. The feel of his hand and lips were so great that I couldn't hold down my moans. He was good at it and I wanted to know how it'll end.

He seemed to read my thoughts because he started going down to my stomach, using his tongue to leave wet traces. He used his teeth to loosen the towel on my waist, pausing to stare at my womanhood which had little traces of hair. He knelt down and did another sizing of me, before lowering his head into my snatch. He opened my legs and began to attack my p**sy, using his tongue to draw imaginary lines and images. I was floating and I didn't want this feeling to end. He kept my legs steady with his macho hands while he ate away, making me scream all sorts of words stored up in my own dictionary of romance.

He stopped just when I was approaching and came up to kiss me, it tasted kinky and amazing.

Tobe: Baby

I moaned my answer.

Tobe; May I?

Of course I knew what he was asking and I also wanted it. At the very beginning, I was scared but not anymore. It's Tobe right? I'm his woman and since I love him, it's right that I let him take my innocence.

Me: Please.

He got down from the bed and removed his track and boxers. I watched him as he got back to the bed, not taking my eyes off his manhood which was thick and pointed. Again, my heart started skipping beats as I wondered if it'll ever fit.

He went down on me again, causing goose bumps to appear on my skin. He was using both his tongue and finger and I prayed to get the same feeling when the huge intruder moves into my territory.

I felt an arm cuddle around me and I opened my eyes. The table clock said it was quarter past 2. I held Tobe's hand and memories of the past few hours came back to my head. I smiled, not minding the slight pain I felt down there. I snuggled into him again and closed my eyes. I felt safe, its Tobe after all and we love each other so much. I drifted off to sleep again, loving the feel of his arms around me.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 04, 2016
yeah baby....it definitely wud pass! #peace
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by mujybee(f): 12:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
more ink to your pen....more update pls
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by trixie0308(f): 1:32pm On Sep 04, 2016
I dnt trust dis Tobe...more strength@author
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 04, 2016
Sorry about your tough issue, if would soon go away.

Keep it up, you are an exceptional story teller
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by PamelB(f): 7:59pm On Sep 12, 2016
So I'm back. And hey, today is my birthday. If you're around, turn up at cofi Awka.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by emorse(m): 10:58pm On Sep 12, 2016
PamelB:
So I'm back. And hey, today is my birthday. If you're around, turn up at cofi Awka.
Happy birthday ma'am. Have fun.
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by shurley22(f): 7:39am On Sep 13, 2016
PamelB:

Happy birthday to you
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by princessadeola(f): 10:24am On Sep 13, 2016
PamelB:
Happy Birthday
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by tineey464(f): 12:06pm On Sep 13, 2016
Happy birthday......age with grace
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by smokeydrinky: 9:42am On Sep 14, 2016
Happy belated birthday pamelb. Best wishes and more ink to ur pen.
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by PamelB(f): 5:57am On Sep 15, 2016
Thank you everyone for the wishes. I'm grateful
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Shakyroh320(f): 5:54pm On Sep 15, 2016
happy birthday in arreas.plzzzz update as per birthday gift
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by bim2: 7:22pm On Sep 15, 2016
Happy belated birthday to you.
Just came across you post.
Really enjoying it.
Pls update
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by PamelB(f): 9:39am On Sep 17, 2016
I finally woke up around some minutes past four. Tobe was still sleeping so I quietly got down from the bed and went to shower. I felt little pains down there but I shrugged it off. I heard it's always like that and will ease up in a short time. I took my bath and quickly wore mini gown before going into the kitchen. There were varieties of foodstuffs so I settled for yam and egg sauce. The yam was already boiling when Tobe walked into the kitchen.

Me: You're awake.

He came closer and we shared a kiss.

Tobe: What are you cooking? I'm famished.

Me: You should be. Yam and egg sauce.

Tobe: That will be fast. While the yam boils, can we have a chat?

Me: Of course.

I washed my hands and we left the kitchen. We settled at the dinning and he rubbed his face before speaking up.

Tobe: Baby, I want to apologise for keeping you in the dark about Fantasy. Believe me, I wanted to tell you before you finally leave but circumstances made it this way that you found out yourself. I'm really sorry.

I cleared my throat and gave out a weak smile.

Me: But I'm grateful that you still told me the truth. Someone else would have lied to me about the whole thing but you didn't. So I forgive you.

Tobe: Thank you very much. Believe me, I love you so very much. And now that you gave me the honour of being your first, I promise that nothing will ever come between us, nothing.

We embraced each other before I went back to the kitchen. I was the happiest girl in the whole universe that moment. I served the meal and we ate together, laughing and taking pictures as usual.
I cleared the dishes and he helped me wash up. It was like newly weds trying to do everything together.

Tobe: Let's go out.

Me: Where?

Tobe: There's a show at toskana tonight. Or we may hang out at new berries. Which do you prefer?

Me: Uhm, what about we stay here? I don't feel like going out.

Tobe: You sure?

Me: Yes dear.

Tobe: But I'll like to surprise you, a treat or something. Dress up. We're going somewhere.

Me: Baby.....

Tobe: Don't argue. I wanna do something for you tonight.

Me: Alright.

He helped me up and I quickly changed into a jean trouser and singlet. We got into his car and started riding through the street of Enugu. I didn't know where we were going but I felt safe and happy. We drove for about twenty minutes before we pulled into a complex. It was around 5:48 when we got there. We got into the building which was a boutique and Tobe asked me to select anything that I wanted. I looked around and was amazed. Nothing was below #5900. Don't get me wrong, not like I've not seen such places because I'm from a well to do family also but I'm marvelled because even the normal crop tops you can get at cheaper rates were all expensive. I looked at Tobe and he was already busy selecting some boots.

Me: Tobe, this things are costly.

Tobe: Nice things are always costly.

Me: But we can get them from somewhere else.

He turned to me immediately.

Tobe: Baby, I wear clothes that have got brands, whose designers are well known. It's right that my girlfriend should be singled out in every gathering, you're different from every other girl now so keep quiet and shop for God's sake. It's my money not yours. Check if these boots fit please.

I shook my head and started checking them. To cut long story short, he ended up picking everything for me while I only had to check if they fit or not. He paid with his credit card, a whooping two hundred and something thousand, promising the sales girl that we'll come back later in the week.

I was grateful because everything he picked was just perfect but then again, it'll give me so much attention in school and I wasn't ready for all that. Not yet

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by PamelB(f): 2:11pm On Sep 17, 2016
I was at my door around 7;30pm the next day. Tobe had dropped me off and left immediately cause his dad had called earlier. I knocked and it was answered by an unknown girl. Franca was sitting on a couch with a plate of ice cream. She didn't look excited to see me. The girl who opened the door just stood there, staring at us.

Me: Not even a hug?

Franca: Don't start now.

The coldness in her voice gave me a cold shiver. I carried my bags inside my room and sat on my bed, wondering what was wrong with my best friend. I left my room and went to join them in the sitting room.
The other girl muffled a laugh and I turned to her.

Stacy: I'm Stacy, department of sociology.

I nodded.

Me: I'm...

Stacy: Pamela. Have heard a lot about you.

Me: Hope they're all good

Stacy: Of course.

Me: Welcome to our house.

Stacy: Thanks. It's kinda cool. I love it.

I smiled and gave Franca a pat on her shoulder.

Me: Can we we in my room please?

Franca: mmmm. I'm coming.

I excused myself and went back to my room, emptying my bags so that Franca would see my new wardrobe and choose one or two from them.
She came inside my room and I watched her reaction, it was obvious she was amazed.

Franca: Chanel?

Me: Oh yes girlfriend. Come and see all the things.....

Franca: Why?

Her voice has gone back to being cold and unfriendly again. I looked up at her and wondered.

Franca: So I'll probably get jealous that you're dating a rich guy huh?

Me: Franca!

Franca: Don't Franca me. I've seen it in your eyes. You love to talk about him all the time so I will get jealous and now, you want to rub it to my face that....

Me: What are you saying? Franca don't you show me the things your boyfriend buy for you? Have I ever reacted this way? Why are you being so not you?

Franca: You know what? Go to hell with your things and your boyfriend.

She walked out before I could say anything. Her words stung my heart and I was left to wonder if I did anything wrong before going to Tobe's house. I checked myself properly but there was none. I was clean. Why this reaction then? Why?

I stood up and left the room, determined to get answers from my best friend but I was stopped in my track when I heard her talking with Stacy.

Stacy: Babe calm down. Don't you think you're taking this thing the wrong way?

Franca: I can't calm down. I love him so much. Why will he have to choose her at the first place?

Stacy: Remember that if he'd not chosen her, you wouldn't have seen him and fallen for him. I think you just have to come out clean. Tell him how you feel about him.

Franca: But don't you think he'll refuse me? He'll think I'm crazy.

Stacy: You have to try first.

Franca: Gosh. On one hand I have Charles and on the other, there is Flord. But my heart won't stick to any, instead, its going for Tobe. Why Tobe.

I had heard enough. I walked into the sitting room angrily and they both stared at me. I stopped in front of Franca and shook my head.

Me: So its jealousy that has being doing this to you? So you've being wanting Tobe all this while?

She stepped back and made to turn but I held her hand.

Me: We've being friends since childhood. You know me like the back of your palms. I tell you everything that happens in my life. I.....

She shook her hand off my grip forcefully.

Franca: So what if I'm I'm love with Tobe? Do you have a problem with that?

Stacy: Franca, let's go for a walk.

Franca: Let me talk to this thing that thinks mighty of herself.

Me: Me? A thing?

Franca: Is it because I've being putting up with your trash that you think I want you in my life? You must be dreaming. You see Tobe? He's mine and mine alone so enjoy it while it lasts.

She walked out and Stacy followed. I slumped on a sofa and cried my heart out. I quickly placed a call to Tobe and asked him to come to the house. He promised to join me shortly. I waited till I fell asleep on the couch only to wake up few minutes later and hear bangings on the door. I opened it and it was Tobe. I went into his arms and he gently drew me in after locking the door. I led him to my room which was still scattered and briefed him on what had transpired between Franca and i

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by arosunshine(m): 6:11pm On Sep 17, 2016

1 Like

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by PamelB(f): 6:36pm On Sep 17, 2016
arosunshine:
Women are always nt contended with what they have. And ofcourse always jealous of each other.

PamelB u are so good in what u are doing, the sky will be ur starting point.

And always update regularly wink
I will my dear.....nd tanx

1 Like

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Tgold1(m): 7:49pm On Sep 17, 2016
PamelB:

Happy Womb Escape To This Beautiful And A Wonderful Talent. Na Your Husband You Go Marry...

Happy +1m #BlessUp Dear

Ooni Of TEAM HERO says.... And On Behalf Of Other Team Mate We Say... Happy Birthday!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by PamelB(f): 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2016
Tgold1:

Happy Womb Escape To This Beautiful And A Wonderful Talent. Na Your Husband You Go Marry...

Happy +1m #BlessUp Dear

Ooni Of TEAM HERO says.... And On Behalf Of Other Team Mate We Say... Happy Birthday!!!!!
Thank you dear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by PamelB(f): 8:38pm On Sep 17, 2016
Tobe: Jesus. Franca said all that to you?

I nodded as my tears didn't let me speak anymore.

Tobe cuddled me, rubbing my neck and allowing me some silence.

Tobe: Disappointed is an understatement. I thought you said she's your childhood best friend?

Me: She.....she is.

Tobe: Then you didn't know her too well. She must leave this apartment tonight. Her stay here will disrupt your happiness and I don't want that.

I sat up immediately.

Me: No please. I have this feeling that she'll come around. It's just for a while. She didn't mean all those things.

Tobe: Baby, haven't you seen desperate girls? If you've not seen, haven't you heard of their stories? Franca is not spending this night here. She'll leave once she returns. I'll make sure of that.

Me: No please. Tobe, she's the only friend that I've got in Enugu. I'll be lonely. Please.

He heaved a sigh and bent his head.

Me: Please....

Tobe: But if she proves to be difficult again, I won't hesitate to send her out, with or without your consent. Damn whatever stupid feelings she has for me.

We maintained silence for a few minutes before he broke it.

Tobe: Baby

I looked up at him and he was wearing a faint smile.

Tobe: You know I love you right?

I nodded and he kissed me.

Tobe: Don't let whatever she says get to you okay? You're a strong girl and I need you to do just one thing for me.

Me: Hmmm?

Tobe: Start making friends. As you said, she already has one, double yours. Start associating with your course mates, girls from your department, you know, those WhatsApp group of yours. Try to make friends so you won't feel her absence alright?.

I nodded and he smiled.

Tobe: Promise.

Me: I promise.

Tobe: Let's go to the sit out. I need a drink with my girlfriend.

I looked at the wall clock and it was some minutes past nine.

Me: Tobe?

Tobe: Yes baby.

Me: Look at the time. It's late.

Tobe: I know. I'm spending the night here. Or....

Me: Serious?

Tobe: Yes. I'll leave first thing tomorrow morning so I can get ready for school.

Me: That would be great. To the sit out then.

We both stepped out, got our different drinks from the refrigerator in the kitchen and headed towards the sit out. I dropped the tray on the table and came back to get the glasses when the lock clicked and the door opened. It was Franca and Stacy. I ignored them, got the glasses and went to join Tobe.

I wondered what Franca's reaction would be this time that Tobe was around and this Stacy, i still don't know why she's not going to her own home. All that I'll find out soon.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 17, 2016
Go girly..u rock!!!
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by PamelB(f): 9:35pm On Sep 17, 2016
I sat down close to Tobe and poured our drinks. I had juice while Tobe had Amarula. Actually, he had stacked the fridge himself because left for me, the fridge would have only housed my soups, fruits and some juice. I'm not an alcohol person, neither was Franca.

Tobe: Heard the door open. Who was that?

Me: Roommate and her new friend.

He nodded and sipped his drink.

Tobe: So tell me, what will you eat tonight, or have you eaten already?

Me: I'm not hungry. I...

Tobe: Should I drag you back to my house? Because that is one place where people forget to watch their weight. Do I drag you back?

I threw my head back and laughed heartily.
He soon joined me and we were both laughing like people who were mentally disabled.

Me: You don't need to. I'm not watching my weight. Actually, I'm not just hungry. Besides, you're here so why should I think of food.

Tobe: If you don't think of food now, trust me, you'll think of it later tonight cause I intend to sap out all the strength from you.

Me: Oops. You're too gentle to do that. But on a more serious note, I really think I'll be needing some food.

Tobe: Perfect. Go on and put on something sexy, we're going on a stroll versus food quest. Make it snappy.

Me: Shuu. Let's just go like this.

Tobe; Nope. It's too simple. I need to show you off to these independent layout guys. And to tell them you belong to someone already.

Me: To.....

Tobe: Baby it's getting late the more you waste time.

Me: Alright.

I sipped from my glass and walked into the sitting room. The girls were not there. I went into my room and changed into a bum short and top, something I won't wear out of the house any day. I was about stepping out when something clicked on my head. Things has changed now. I can't even trust Franca anymore so I fumbled for my extra key in my box. I found it just where I had kept it. I pushed away the bags and clothes and made the room as presentable as possible before stepping out, making sure to lock my room and putting the key in my short pocket. I joined Tobe again and he smiled.

Tobe: Anyone ever told you how massive your behind is?

I gave him a playful blow on his shoulder and we laughed.

Tobe: Can we go now?

Me: Yes please.

I lifted the tray again and we walked straight to the kitchen, putting back the drinks and glasses. We soon left the house, after I locked the door with my own key and began to walk down the street. We didn't walk for long before we came to an eatery. At his orders, we were served rice and banga soup with lots of dried fish and fried plantain.
After eating, we bought two extra as take away before leaving.

As we walked home, Tobe was on the phone with his dad so we didn't talk till we got to my apartment. I unlocked the door and we got in, only to meet Franca and Stacy eating noodles in the sitting room. They didn't move when they saw me, but immediately Tobe walked in, their faces lit up.

Franca: Hi Tobe.

Tobe locked the door and gave them a smile.

Tobe: Hi girls. How're you doing?

Stacy: I'm fine. Thanks.

Franca: I'm not good. You've being very unfair to me.

I looked at her but she wasn't even looking at me. She was busy batting her eyelids for Tobe.

Tobe: How?

Franca: You don't call me as usual or is there a distraction?

Tobe and I looked at each other and he kept quiet. I didn't need a soothsayer to tell me who she was referring to as a distraction.

Franca: Huh?

Tobe: None that I know of, except you tell me.

Stacy: You.....

Tobe: Franca?

I muffled a laugh. If I were Stacy, i would go and hide my face out of embarrassment. It reminded me of the time I was Tobe's victim, when he had paid me back in my own coin.

Franca: Nothing sweetheart. I was just trying to know if something was distracting you from performing your duties as a friend.

Tobe: But I was here on Friday.

Franca: And today is Sunday.

Tobe heaved a sigh.

Tobe: Alright. I'm sorry for not checking up on you yesterday. My bad. I'm sorry.

Franca: Be romantic Tobe. I'm a woman and we love such things.

Tobe: Forgive me but I can't be romantic to anyone that is not my girlfriend and sorry again, if you insist, you're going to get her permission and I'm sure you know who I'm talking about.

Franca got up and drew a long hiss. She sized me up and made to walk away but Tobe stopped her.

Tobe: What's the matter. Are you both having issues?

I didn't wait to hear it. I just opened my door and got in. I won't stand there and watch her profess love to my boyfriend. I got my hands busy with making the bed. Tomorrow after Tobe leaves, I'll rearrange this room and make it a little bit heavenly. I was woken from my thoughts by Tobe's voice. It had gone from soft to hard and he was shouting on top of his voice. I ran out of the room and my eyes widened in shock.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by PamelB(f): 9:36pm On Sep 17, 2016
FlawesomE:
Go girly..u rock!!!
tanx girlie
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by arosunshine(m): 9:36pm On Sep 17, 2016
Too short sad
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Princejebs(m): 9:43pm On Sep 17, 2016
Reading your story back to back and it was a hit.....love these.....following
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 17, 2016
so re mine... Kip it rolling in, can't wait!
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Daisyben(f): 4:47pm On Sep 18, 2016
nice write up dear

more updates
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by PamelB(f): 10:23pm On Sep 18, 2016
Daisyben:
nice write up dear

more updates
tomorrow my love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown / Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup / Me And My Boss Wife (sex Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.