Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

I Want To Teach Myself Php And HTML, What Are The Programming Softwares I Can St - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Teach Myself Php And HTML, What Are The Programming Softwares I Can St (2033 Views)

Why Do Topics From The Programming Section Never Make FP??? / CSS And HTML Tutorial Via Whatsapp / AFTER LEARNING HTML, WHAT NEXT? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Teach Myself Php And HTML, What Are The Programming Softwares I Can St by abdeiz(m): 2:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
I have the ambition of being among the best web designers in the country and I want to start now. Please programming veterans in the the house what programming softwares do I need to start with? I heard that adobe Dreamweaver can cater for all your needs, if so how do I get it especially the cracked version. Thank you.
Re: I Want To Teach Myself Php And HTML, What Are The Programming Softwares I Can St by satelliteDISH(m): 2:53pm On Jul 13, 2016
abdeiz:
I have the ambition of being among the best web designers in the country and I want to start now. Please programming veterans in the the house what programming softwares do I need to start with? I heard that adobe Dreamweaver can cater for all your needs, if so how do I get it especially the cracked version. Thank you.

U cannot read and understand PHP on your own. Go to a competent ict school and enrol.

But if U want to learn HTML on your own, U can start with this e-book "HTML for Dummies".

Download it online or purchase it on their site. It is $27.
Re: I Want To Teach Myself Php And HTML, What Are The Programming Softwares I Can St by MrKamar(m): 4:06pm On Jul 13, 2016
Op you can actually teach yourself any programming or markup language. It depends on the materials you use. I am currently teaching myself HTML5 and JavaScript. I just started though. You mentioned adobedream blah blah... Stay away from that now. Coz it doesn't bring out the geek in you. All HTML learners are adviced to use simple text editor like notepad on Windows and text edit on Mac. Since notepad is too basic, learners use Notepad ++ which I am currently using to learn HTML and JavaScript. Good luck bro.
Re: I Want To Teach Myself Php And HTML, What Are The Programming Softwares I Can St by Booyakasha(f): 6:11pm On Jul 13, 2016
abdeiz:
Softwares will not teach you programming, they'll only make writing code efficient.. read ebooks, watch video tutorials, solve actual programming problems and ask questions online if you want to be actually good at programming.. you can check out these thread:
Which Programming Language Is The Most Easiest To Learn?
Re: I Want To Teach Myself Php And HTML, What Are The Programming Softwares I Can St by onakevin(m): 8:14am On Jul 14, 2016
This is how I thought myself PHP, HTML, CSS, BOOTSTRAP, JQUERY, AJAX AND JAVASCRIPT.
1.Download tutorial videos on these subjects from YouTube or thenewboston.com
2.You can learn online from Codecademy or khan Academy, or edx for free.
3.Download ebooks, a lot of them.
4.Visit w3schools.com
5.If you have a question visit Stack overflow or Quora.
6.The most important step, is to learn by practicing, it's the quickest way to learn.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Teach Myself Php And HTML, What Are The Programming Softwares I Can St by abdeiz(m): 4:04pm On Jul 14, 2016
onakevin:
This is how I thought myself PHP, HTML, CSS, BOOTSTRAP, JQUERY, AJAX AND JAVASCRIPT.
4.Visit w3schools.com
6.The most important step, is to learn by practicing, it's the quickest way to learn.
Wow this is inspiring, I'd do my best. Thanks
Re: I Want To Teach Myself Php And HTML, What Are The Programming Softwares I Can St by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
onakevin:
4.Visit w3schools.com
you sef sabi bukky(thenewboston)..
I love that guy's tutorials
have loads of resources for programming, from hundreds of books to hours of video tutorials..
you can learn almost anything in this world yourself..
just be disciplined, and practice.
Re: I Want To Teach Myself Php And HTML, What Are The Programming Softwares I Can St by stack1(m): 2:50am On Jul 24, 2016
satelliteDISH:

U cannot read and understand PHP on your own. Go to a competent ict school and enrol.

But if U want to learn HTML on your own, U can start with this e-book "HTML for Dummies".

Thatss not correct sir, you can actually read and understand any programming language on your own, while its not going to be easy many have done it and are still doing it, I never attended a programming school and i code in multiple languages..
Re: I Want To Teach Myself Php And HTML, What Are The Programming Softwares I Can St by Netcontactsng1(m): 2:27pm On Jul 24, 2016
satelliteDISH:

[s]

[/s]

You can get any programming knowledge free of charge, dedication is the only key.
Re: I Want To Teach Myself Php And HTML, What Are The Programming Softwares I Can St by olawhizzy(m): 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2016
To learn web programming on your own no b beans cake ma broda. YouTube must b ur friend, and newboston as my gurus mentioned, not only dat stack overflow and other related websites. The best of all is to buy video tutorials from udemy and other related websites. Good luck bro.
Re: I Want To Teach Myself Php And HTML, What Are The Programming Softwares I Can St by Imakeherdrip(m): 11:34pm On Jul 30, 2016
abdeiz:
Go online and download books on html,css, js (and jquery, you don't have to know everything therein at once), php (or any other server-side lang), and sql.
Html and css should be easier to grasp in no time with continuous practise.
js/jquery should be a piece of cake to you.Learn the basics (form val, text and objects manipulations), you can always come back to it after you're well grounded in server-side scripting
Php(server side scripting) is damn easy to grasp coupled with some sql for database manipulation(learn the basics of sql for mysql server -- preferably).
Then you can download books/videos on ajax technology.
being fairly sound in the above you can then go online and download free source codes for various projects in akin to your expertise (for example, shopping cart, discussion forum, blogging, email apps, e.t.c.)
Then you can pick up a framework for php -- just to make your life easier...
Hewww...

1 Like

Re: I Want To Teach Myself Php And HTML, What Are The Programming Softwares I Can St by Imakeherdrip(m): 11:38pm On Jul 30, 2016
As for the softwares:

I learn on Linux (Kali) which comes with php, mysql server, python amongst others...

For windows:
You can download xampp server(it comes with php and mysql).
Good luck...
Re: I Want To Teach Myself Php And HTML, What Are The Programming Softwares I Can St by abdeiz(m): 6:33am On Jul 31, 2016
Imakeherdrip:

Go online and download books on html,css, js (and jquery, you don't have to know everything therein at once), php (or any other server-side lang), and sql.
js/jquery should be a piece of cake to you.Learn the basics (form val, text and objects manipulations), you can always come back to it after you're well grounded in server-side scripting
Php(server side scripting) is damn easy to grasp coupled with some sql for database manipulation(learn the basics of sql for mysql server -- preferably).
being fairly sound in the above you can then go online and download free source codes for various projects in akin to your expertise (for example, shopping cart, discussion forum, blogging, email apps, e.t.c.)
Hewww...
Woow thanks a lot sir, it is said information is power is power and you sir just empowered me.
Re: I Want To Teach Myself Php And HTML, What Are The Programming Softwares I Can St by 0955eb027(m): 8:17pm On Jul 31, 2016
Wanna start learning as well. Buh m goin to start with python.
Re: I Want To Teach Myself Php And HTML, What Are The Programming Softwares I Can St by ubongudobong: 6:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
You need Adobe Dream weaver, [url:http//www.pinemay.com]Click here for more info[/url]
Re: I Want To Teach Myself Php And HTML, What Are The Programming Softwares I Can St by ohmnetwork1: 6:03pm On Aug 04, 2016
Imakeherdrip:

Hewww...
That is exactly what am doing now..... I learn blogs building my self and Am abt venturing into the world of code writing starting with HTLM, PHP plus phone cab... Thanks to NewBostonGuys video tutorials... So dem helpful

(1) (Reply)

Xamarin - Create Android App In Mins And Install From Your Email / How To Create Sms Sending Apps / Get Your Online Banking Website Now. Hire The Best Web Developer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.