Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) (67173 Views)

Nigerian Law School Expels A Student Few Days To His Bar Final Exams (Photo) / University Of Maiduguri Students Preparing For Exams (Photo) / Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by princeakins(m): 10:03am On Jul 14, 2016
Shawlambivert:
That was what came to my mind when I saw the picture. It's a replica of SLT except for the upper chamber.

Same here o bro, its jux d upper chamber dt tells d difference...

Probitas Doctrina grin
Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by oojehshez(f): 10:03am On Jul 14, 2016
reminds me of EKSU'S 1050LT hall...SMH...Dos days not funny at all

bt somehow still managed to pass
Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by princeakins(m): 10:05am On Jul 14, 2016
Idenoch:

this is d new education hall unilorin

Really.. looking at d lecture theatre from outsyd.. u ll knw d insyd wil b very spacious... mehn no b small thing o. Nyc tho
Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by tohbabey01(f): 10:20am On Jul 14, 2016
Not new 2 me tho...wrote 96% of MA exams like dat.. @least u will Ave space 2 tink wit no distractions...
Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by Layooluwa(f): 10:39am On Jul 14, 2016
kunlexze:
layo, ah see you ooo cool
Lool, me myself dey see you for 3d
Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by teejay06: 11:10am On Jul 14, 2016
i experience this during polytechnic dais. fedpoly ede, i still pass though grin grin grin grin
Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by adebayour26: 12:25pm On Jul 14, 2016
CHM 305...that was how I wrote the exam.
Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by DonPhilip8: 12:58pm On Jul 14, 2016
[quote author=Cutehector post=47504389]I will still pass d examination.. [/quote

Yea, The next year
Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by Khalifa04: 1:30pm On Jul 14, 2016
I swear Na EKSU be dis (1500 pka Ile eye)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by Meldxyn(f): 1:35pm On Jul 14, 2016
This is sooooo Chemistry and biochemistry departments in UNN.... Even with the spacing you'll still get different paper types.
Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by Khalifa04: 1:36pm On Jul 14, 2016
I swear Na EKSU be dis (1500 pka Ile eye). Na so we dey sidown
Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by 0ubenji(m): 1:51pm On Jul 14, 2016
As far as the exam doesn't really involve calculations...forgerrit... If dem like mk dem put me for Kogi..mk my next man dey Benue...SMOOTH SAIL
Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by LAUWALI222(m): 9:06am On Jul 15, 2016
Nathkem01:
laffing.........bad guy ........no b by force nau
You dont have right to tell me what i should or i should'nt
Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by ArcToyin(m): 11:25am On Jul 20, 2016
danieloy4:
Imagine you found yourself in a Sitting Arrangements like this in An Exam,how do you Cope,What has your experience been like?

For some of us as Students while in school or out of school the period of exams is the best/worst days in school. At some point we definitely must have gone through this sitting arrangements during exams probably when it is selective or departmental courses.
There are a few things we dread prior to the day of the exams like; the moments we see exams timetable,the exam venues,the course itself esp if it's the one you don't like at all and the lecturer and the so-called dreaded exam invigilators that you don't want to see on your exam days at all. Etc. grin

Mehn,there are just so many scenarios,backup plans and experiences one has gone through on exams days especially when sitting arrangements like this doesn't favor you or your friends that you have formed Formation on who would be the Striker,Midfielder and everything just falls apart on that day Or shey na Expo you don carry,keep but that lecturer go just stick to you like glue and no go comot your side and you're in your final year in school?

What do you love or hate about exam sitting arrangements like this while in school?
when you don't have mind to cheat, even if u are the only one in the hall it won't matter to u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Original Certificate Of LASU's Graduate Found At Suya Spot / Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos / Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.