Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,841 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? (58650 Views)

Dangote Gives N500,000,000 To Kano Market Fire Disaster Victims (Photo) / I Have 500k Cash. What Business Should I Invest In? / N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by Kenville: 5:04pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dear Nairalanders,

Please i need insightful responses that will help me make a good choice of what to do! I have never tried any business all my life tho! So kindly give your suggestions. You can give details too about the business.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by arthurshelly: 5:46pm On Jul 13, 2016
Your location?are you still working or indle for now?
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by Kenville: 5:56pm On Jul 13, 2016
arthurshelly:
Your location?are you still working or indle for now?

I'm in Benin City. Not working.
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by Kenville: 7:08pm On Jul 13, 2016
Mr Seun and Lalasticlala please help me
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by arthurshelly: 7:58pm On Jul 13, 2016
I guess poutry business,only if where you reside in benni is rural area where land available for free or little for such

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 13, 2016
My Guy, Rent a three bedroom flat near Ring Road.

Put one babe in each room.

Use the Siting Room for Beer Parlour.

Each babe charges 2k per round.

If Each babe lays ten men per night that means you make 20k per babe and 60k per nite for the three babes.

........So now we have 60k per nite multiplied by 26 days in a month equals to 1.3 million naira per month.

Bros your own don better O grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

UPDATE- From the reactions to my post I can say this..
1-Nigerians are to emotional,Sentimental and judgemental. I will not say they are hypocrites but these 3 qualities I mentioned gets in the way of their thought proceses most times.
2- My post is a business suggestion. Biz na Biz and different strokes for different folks. Their are many human wants and if some people are ready to pay you to satisfy those wants, then business don shele be that.
3- For the 'Welfare Service' I posted, their are some administrative costs involved.
- You will not have only 3 babes working all 23 days. Instead you have like 9 babes -i.e 3 babes on shift per room.This will also help to provide variety for clients.
-Offcourse you go pay the babes better salary
-you will also pay salary for Barman,2 female assistants in the beer parlour and 2 Egbe wagers A.K.A Bouncers(they will aslo serve as pimps and make sure the babes no pocket the business money.
- Very importantly, you have to know and become friends with the DPO that controls that area and you go they ROGER am him share every month.
--Remember say this na Business, Even Church sef Na Business.

301 Likes 19 Shares

Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by Scream(m): 9:53pm On Jul 13, 2016
PUSIDRILA:

If Each babe lays ten men per night that means you make 20k per babe and 60k per nite for the three babes.

........So now we have 60k per nite multiplied by 26 days in a month equals to 1.3 million naira per month.

How much do you pay on the average per lay and how many of your type would you attract for him per day?

If you were joking... I am too oo

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 14, 2016
Ol boy didn't you see where I wrote that each babe charges 2K per round? This is serious business O. No jokes in this Buhari change era.....
Scream:

How much do you pay on the average per lay and how many of your type would you attract for him per day?

If you were joking... I am too oo

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by Kenville: 6:19am On Jul 14, 2016
Hian, na wa oo.. lalasticlala, please push this to FP, i need constructive opinions

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by IMASTEX: 12:45pm On Jul 14, 2016
Agro-Business is not a bad idea. I am into snail farming and other businesses. If you are patience, dedicated, focus and interested I can put you through. I have a farm in Benin City. Chat me up on WhatsApp.

Meanwhile, ensure you do a proper market survey before getting into any business. Beware of fraudsters as well.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by Proffdada: 12:45pm On Jul 14, 2016
Nairabet grin

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by Asuokaa: 12:45pm On Jul 14, 2016
Simple invest in a business that has a future, looking for companies around you that you can put your money in

3 Likes

Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by sukkot: 12:46pm On Jul 14, 2016
kidnapping business

3 Likes

Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by enitan16: 12:46pm On Jul 14, 2016
PUSIDRILA:

werre tutuu

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by careercrew1: 12:46pm On Jul 14, 2016
Kenville:
Dear Nairalanders,

Please i need insightful responses that will help me make a good choice of what to do! I have never tried any business all my life tho! So kindly give your suggestions. You can give details too about the business.

@kenville, I have what you need.. . I have a written a similar article on businesses you can start with almost same amount.

Read here: www.careercrew..com/2016/06/5-businesses-you-can-start-with-just.html?m=0

You can also follow me on twitter for more info on how to run your business and career development. ..I follow back too.. Check my profile for my twitter handle.

3 Likes

Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by joseph238(m): 12:46pm On Jul 14, 2016
PUSIDRILA:

Bros I greet your genius

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by dryakson(m): 12:46pm On Jul 14, 2016
Order things online and sell them like jewelries, male and female wrist watches, etc... Distribute it to your neighbors and frnds to help you sell them and make cool cash

2 Likes

Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by redcliff: 12:46pm On Jul 14, 2016
Can 500k start a business in this buhari economy?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by Odunsco01(m): 12:46pm On Jul 14, 2016
[img][/img]
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by harrysjones(m): 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2016
bro u can be a merchant in jumia and earn more

3 Likes

Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by akp202(m): 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2016
PUSIDRILA:

bros Abeg u put administrative cost for ur analysis before u arrive at the profit?

17 Likes

Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by Desdemona(f): 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2016
[quote author=sukkot post=47531821]kidnapping business[/quot

And who said you must drop a comment?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by chronique(m): 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2016
You're a complete nincompoop! Better go look for the old woman that used your brain to fry akara and sold it for 50 kobo. Don't know why some of you guys on nairaland,are so dumb to the extent that you guys don't even get to think of how stupid you'll sound to others,beefore opening your mouth to talk. You might as well send your sisters/daughters to work for him since it's a lucrative business to you.
PUSIDRILA:

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by mhisbliss(f): 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2016
Op you can go into importation of stuffs like laptops, phones, bikes, fridge its very profitable and theres high patronage, start small and grow bigger

You can start a nice poultry and fishery farm in a rural area where land is cheap and find a stable market for your products in the town

You can open a nice bar in a strategic easily accessible spot, its entertainment and refreshing so people must come

My ten cents

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2016
that's enough capital to manage any start up biz,

1 Like

Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by rawpadgin(m): 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2016
Try farming

2 Likes

Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by AntiWailer: 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2016
Start an online business.
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by oladipo322(m): 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2016
u can go into cement business..... I think that more profitable.

8 Likes

Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by Puresolutions: 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2016
Kenville:
Dear Nairalanders,

Trust me op if you've never done business before then using your entire savings dont learn with your 500k pls.

I know alot of busnesses but this is the best advice i can give.

If you wish to invest try investment that can hold the value of your arming and make gains like buying farm land or getting a shop

7 Likes

Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by ruggedboy01: 12:49pm On Jul 14, 2016
Rent alone will chop the 500k grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by Eterebhe(f): 12:49pm On Jul 14, 2016
Post your fb name so I can contact you.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 14, 2016
Start farming... very lucrative...people eat everyday.. u just need to select ur location (consider land price as well) and d type of farmin u will venture into carefully
#TheOracleHasSpoken

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

CBN & Bankers Committee Suspends Lay-offs In Banks / Guide To Production Of Chemical Based Products In Nigeria / Hauwa Indimi To Wed Muhammad Yar'adua (Pre-Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.