Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,605 members, 7,801,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" (62971 Views)

I’m Not Jealous Of Mercy Aigbe, I Have Many Houses Too – Lanre Gentry / Toyin Aimakhu Addresses Issue With Mercy Aigbe: I Was Wrong And Out Of Line / Mercy Aigbe: "I Had To Sell My Jewellery To Pay Michelle's School Fees And Feed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" by alaskido(m): 1:42pm On Jul 14, 2016
This Mercy self. Are you a learner? Men will always be men. It is only a God fearing man and a true believer that will not cheat by sleeping with other women. If na the circular men you marry, my sister I sorry o. If you like cook the best meal, walk naked in the house. Man must chop or taste another soup outside the house.
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" by shuaibkunle123: 2:59pm On Jul 14, 2016
i say hmmm to you because this booty shot that you wear is only meant for your husband in the house, i wonder why you display this hot pant on the screen to watch.. all in name of enticing other men. God dey ooooooo
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" by ArcToyin(m): 11:30am On Jul 20, 2016
This won't matter if both of you have Jesus in your life.
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" by Nnwannsukka(m): 7:55pm On Dec 11, 2016
NEHLIVE:
In a recent radio interview, actress Mercy Aigbe-Gentry, says she wears bum shorts at home so that "toothpick leg" girls will not snatch her husband from her. Her colleague, Adunni Ade who was also on the set of the interview had earlier said she will not wear booty shorts in her home as it was inappropriate.

When Adunni asked Mercy if she wears booty shorts at home, Mercy said "I wear bumshots so that all those toothpick leg girls will not snatch my husband. I do oh...I do"she said. Watch the video below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mSPpv-bEw4

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/i-wear-bum-shorts-so-that-girls-will.html
Then hws dat supposed to be my plava

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top / Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) / Actress Adunni Ade Flaunts Her Radiant Skin In Bum Shorts (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.