Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market - Kinginvahala - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market - Kinginvahala (2205 Views)

Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA / The Stress Of Having Your Nigerian Mother Buy Clothes For You / The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market - Kinginvahala by KINGinVAHALA: 5:37pm On Jul 13, 2016
1. You, when your mother says you’re going to the market with her.
The stress begins!

3 Likes

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market - Kinginvahala by KINGinVAHALA: 5:42pm On Jul 13, 2016
2. How she holds her purse when she is walking through the market:
Can't risk it, Abeg!

2 Likes

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market - Kinginvahala by Dalyjay(m): 5:44pm On Jul 13, 2016
Lol... never follow mum to the market cos I love being at home to do something's
Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market - Kinginvahala by theLegion(m): 5:46pm On Jul 13, 2016
Lwkmd ! They can price for AFRICA ehn

4 Likes

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market - Kinginvahala by KINGinVAHALA: 5:46pm On Jul 13, 2016
3. When she passes the first shop selling it N500 and walks 30 minutes to buy it for N490 from her customer.
Na wa!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market - Kinginvahala by KINGinVAHALA: 5:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dalyjay:
Lol... never follow mum to the market cos I love being at home to do something's

Lol, then you missed alot bro.

1 Like

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market - Kinginvahala by KINGinVAHALA: 5:50pm On Jul 13, 2016
Good morning lalasticlala
Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market - Kinginvahala by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
Nigerian mothers ehn! They'll take you round the market just to get something cheaper even though its as little as #10. After they'll ask,'Do you know how much I just saved?'

If you never chop no try follow them to market because you go just faint for road.

4 Likes

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market - Kinginvahala by KINGinVAHALA: 5:56pm On Jul 13, 2016
4. When she starts pricing and you actually feel like she is cheating the seller.
Mummy take it easy na!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market - Kinginvahala by princeakins(m): 6:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
LOoolz grin Reminds me the day i drove ma mom out and we branch the market, jux to buy few fruits she needed. That was how we end up spending an hour plus, she wasted time on just few fruit. Ma look wen she returned wasnt friendly at all.

She begged me sha smiley

1 Like

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market - Kinginvahala by chibwike(m): 6:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
4. When she starts pricing and you actually feel
like she is cheating the seller.

Mummy take it easy na!
Lol...i can relate to this one

She had the money oh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market - Kinginvahala by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 13, 2016
Lol...
Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market - Kinginvahala by Dalyjay(m): 6:08pm On Jul 13, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Lol, then you missed alot bro.

No, brother I enjoy a lot she do buy popcorn and groundnut for me when coming home grin[
Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market - Kinginvahala by KINGinVAHALA: 6:09pm On Jul 13, 2016
5. You, after she successfully prices from N2000 down to N200.
Even though it took forever

4 Likes

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market - Kinginvahala by KINGinVAHALA: 6:10pm On Jul 13, 2016
crotonite:
Lol...
Xup bro, longest time!
Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market - Kinginvahala by KINGinVAHALA: 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2016
6. When your mother that said she just wanted to buy meat is now pricing lace.
How did we get here?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market - Kinginvahala by Surfboard(m): 6:15pm On Jul 13, 2016
grin grin I can totally relate to this...

1 Like

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market - Kinginvahala by KINGinVAHALA: 6:16pm On Jul 13, 2016
7. When people are still grabbing and shouting at you with your mother right there.
Hian! Do I look like the one with the money?

3 Likes

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market - Kinginvahala by KINGinVAHALA: 6:21pm On Jul 13, 2016
8. You, constantly trying to keep up with how fast she is walking:
Chai, slow down na!

3 Likes

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market - Kinginvahala by KINGinVAHALA: 6:24pm On Jul 13, 2016
9. When she sees one of her friends and they just stand there gisting.
Kuku kill me!

5 Likes

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market - Kinginvahala by KINGinVAHALA: 6:27pm On Jul 13, 2016
10. When your mum said you’d be done in an hour and you look at the time:
The lies!

3 Likes

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market - Kinginvahala by KINGinVAHALA: 6:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
11. When your mother leaves your hand in a crowd and you can’t find her again.
Hay God!

4 Likes

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market - Kinginvahala by KINGinVAHALA: 6:32pm On Jul 13, 2016
12. You, after making your 4th trip to the car to drop off what she bought.
I just can't

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market - Kinginvahala by KINGinVAHALA: 6:34pm On Jul 13, 2016
13. Your hand, after you spend the whole day carrying her bag:
The struggle!

3 Likes

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market - Kinginvahala by KINGinVAHALA: 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2016
14. When you finally leave the market smelling
like stockfish.

UGH!

3 Likes

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market - Kinginvahala by KINGinVAHALA: 6:40pm On Jul 13, 2016
THE END!
cc lalasticlala mynd44 , hope to meet on FP, lol
Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market - Kinginvahala by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 13, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Xup bro, longest time!
I dey fine, u?
Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market - Kinginvahala by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 13, 2016
these made me laugh real hard,i experienced these all....lalasticlala,your attention is needed here

1 Like

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market - Kinginvahala by KINGinVAHALA: 7:36pm On Jul 13, 2016
crotonite:
I dey fine, u?

I'm cool bro, where have you been? you have been scarce. I guess you do still remember my moniker?
Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market - Kinginvahala by elektra(f): 8:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
6. When your mother that said she just wanted to
buy meat is now pricing lace.

How did we get here?

My mama na champion for this one! The thing dey vex me eh!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market - Kinginvahala by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 8:38pm On Jul 13, 2016
CHAI I CAME LATE

FOLLOWING ANYWAYcheesycheesycheesy
Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market - Kinginvahala by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 8:38pm On Jul 13, 2016
CHAI I CAME LATE

FOLLOWING ANYWAYcheesycheesycheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Killer Banker. The Oluchi I Know. / . / My o my

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.