Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Cream To Achive Lighter Skin Toon - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Cream To Achive Lighter Skin Toon (838 Views)

Clear And Get A More Clearer And Lighter Skin Naturally With Natural Ingredients / Learn How To Mix Cream To Get Treat Your Skin Tone / Best Cream To Give One Chocolate Complexion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cream To Achive Lighter Skin Toon by Kingsintei(m): 5:42pm On Jul 13, 2016
guys plz i need recommedation,what cream can i switch to in oda to achive lighter skin,extrem lighter skin i want,im light brown,not cream vht will bleash mhi o,just light skin,im thinkin of usin foreing cocoa butter mix with foreing perfect white? some one refer mhi to use that..no kno how good n effective it wuld be...neeed hlp plz
Re: Cream To Achive Lighter Skin Toon by theLegion(m): 5:44pm On Jul 13, 2016
Love Yourself !
Re: Cream To Achive Lighter Skin Toon by duduade: 8:05am On Jul 14, 2016
Kingsintei:
guys plz i need recommedation,what cream can i switch to in oda to achive lighter skin,extrem lighter skin i want,im light brown,not cream vht will bleash mhi o,just light skin,im thinkin of usin foreing cocoa butter mix with foreing perfect white? some one refer mhi to use that..no kno how good n effective it wuld be...neeed hlp plz
can't you spell in full....

(1) (Reply)

Over 40 Mind Blowing Creative Ankara Aso Ebi Styles You Have Not Seen Before / Ladies Handbag For Different Occassions / Newly Updated Ankara Styles And Designs 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.