Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other (120917 Views)

I Subscribed For The Wrong Data Plan... Then Airtel Did This! / Airtel Introduces 1.5g For ₦1000 / Good News! As MTN Introduces 1.5GB Data For 1000 Naira (see Code) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by XVIER(m): 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2016
Dabss:
errrm. you downloaded a game of over 40gb in 1 hr? shocked
nope that's within 3hrs.. And mind you I use a phone that support LTE
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
rawdpiper:

Yes, I have encountered problems, even wasted #125 until dis successful attempt.
Bro pls share your airtel APN .Thanks
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by Bratking(m): 3:13pm On Jul 17, 2016
Namzy:

Jeez who cares!?

mehn you beat me to this! some people are just too childish for their own good. what's he trying to prove self? when airtel block it now he's one of the type that will run through every thread in phone section asking foolish questions. mtchewwww
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by DaveHert2(m): 3:24pm On Jul 17, 2016
khattab008:

That's by the way, couldn't even wake up early sef.
Too bad, I did the 1.5gb 3 times this morning, downloaded a lot of series I needed, and then I did an hour plan. Currently feeling sleepy now.
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by DaveHert2(m): 3:27pm On Jul 17, 2016
lekjons:
it's once a night, except you have many sim cards..
That's not true, I did mine 3 times last night.
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by eleojo23: 3:29pm On Jul 17, 2016
XVIER:
Please what was the download speed with your LTE device?
2MB/sec?
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by XVIER(m): 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2016
eleojo23:

Please what was the download speed with your LTE device?
2MB/sec?
max of 5mb/s and min. Of 3mb/s so it flunctuate within that range
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by eleojo23: 5:34pm On Jul 17, 2016
XVIER:
max of 5mb/s and min. Of 3mb/s so it flunctuate within that range
OK. Thanks.
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by csc2(m): 5:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
saintneo:

it seems that airtel is no longer migrating people to the smartrybe.

Sorry to hear that, tho i still use it yesterday mid-night, maybe you can give it a trial again this mid-night.
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by coolsamba(m): 7:19pm On Jul 17, 2016
vincentico:
oh mehn finally I've done it

just migrate and then subscribe

works like magic
bro pls how do i check d data balance after subscription
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by saintneo(m): 8:08pm On Jul 17, 2016
csc2:

Sorry to hear that, tho i still use it yesterday mid-night, maybe you can give it a trial again this mid-night.
It worked last night for me. Downloaded some movies.... can't wait till next weekend.
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by Boyembo(m): 9:08pm On Jul 17, 2016
how can i stop airtel from deducting my airtime when browsing or when my subcription have finished.....sombori epp
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by stevejireh01: 9:46pm On Jul 17, 2016
for those of you that are using it, please can it be used on PC and if yes, is it tru modem or hotspot? thanks for your kind replies.
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by khattab008: 9:57pm On Jul 17, 2016
DaveHert2:

Too bad, I did the 1.5gb 3 times this morning, downloaded a lot of series I needed, and then I did an hour plan. Currently feeling sleepy now.

I have a lot of series to download, will definitely sub for either the one hour plan or 1.5gb this night.
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by Udezer69(m): 11:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
DaveHert2:

HOw did u do it?
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by khattab008: 12:18am On Jul 18, 2016
DaveHert2:

If I were you I would just consider that credit gone, you are in airtels one chance.

Airtel actually refunded the credit, just used it to subscribe for the 1.5gb few minutes ago.
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by kayodedada1(m): 3:16am On Jul 18, 2016
stevejireh01:
for those of you that are using it, please can it be used on PC and if yes, is it tru modem or hotspot? thanks for your kind replies.
hotspot

1 Like

Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by DaveHert2(m): 5:02am On Jul 18, 2016
khattab008:

Airtel actually refunded the credit, just used it to subscribe for the 1.5gb few minutes ago.
That's quite generous of them
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by DaveHert2(m): 5:03am On Jul 18, 2016
Udezer69:

HOw did u do it?
The normal way, read the page before this one

1 Like

Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by DaveHert(m): 5:08am On Jul 18, 2016
khattab008:

I have a lot of series to download, will definitely sub for either the one hour plan or 1.5gb this night.
Alright man

1 Like

Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by rawdpiper(m): 10:32am On Jul 18, 2016
airtel finally returned my credit

Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by kajoula(m): 11:25am On Jul 18, 2016
Every Nigeria GSM networks are competing to become every Nigerians choice of mobile network.
Truly we have seen how Glo "the 70% indigenous" GSM Network has put all of its counterparts on the edge to dish
out cheap and competitive data to subscribers EVEN AS TURBO CHARGED DATA SERVICE .We still subscribe anyways!

Looking at the future of of GSM Services rendered and consumer behaviour in Nigeria, I have come to say that
What if we get a proper PHONE CONTRACT IN NIGERIA.

9K/MONTH
9 GB @unlimited speed
9K Worth of call credit to call locals @ 9k/s
90 SMS to any network
ALL VALID FOR 30DAYS

6K/MONTH
6 GB @unlimited speed
6K Worth of call credit to call locals @ 10k/s
60 SMS to any network
ALL VALID FOR 30DAYS

3K/MONTH
3 GB @unlimited speed
3K Worth of call credit to call locals @ 11k/s
30 SMS to any network
ALL VALID FOR 30DAYS

I believe it is possible and
I challenge every Nigerians to comply to these CONTRACT
as it will be in good deal for Service Providers and every Consumers.
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by Jozzy4: 4:29pm On Jul 18, 2016
Please can I use this airtel night plan on PC ?
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by Udezer69(m): 5:54pm On Jul 18, 2016
Jozzy4:
Please can I use this airtel night plan on PC ?

Yes
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by FXCRAFT: 3:19am On Jul 19, 2016
[b]
After so much skepticism, I decided to give this night plan a try because I'm an ardent MTN nightcrawler.

I subscribed for the #50 plan for 1.5GB around 5pm on Monday evening. The next test was to see if it would work as stated. Mind you, the subscription process was flawless. The codes work as stated.

At exactly 12:06am on Tuesday morning, I inserted my SIM to verify all the hullabaloo on this thread and to my amazement, it worked!

It worked like nothing I've seen before for that price and my download speed was an average of 1.3Mb/s.

However, I am yet to confirm if you can subscribe more than once in one night even though there are many who claim to have done so.

By and large, Airtel has the thumbs up from me particularly after dealing with me mercilessly when the hourly plans were running. It's an experience I'll never forget because it was terrible at best.

Thank you Airtel for making my sleepless night worthy and thank you for keeping your word this time around.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by JasonWattz(m): 3:45am On Jul 19, 2016
[quote author=GetMyTorrent post=47585153][/quote]i get this each time i upload or paste a link... "Due to technical problem on our server we had to clear all our data, please re-upload your torrent. Thanks for the patience." Please what am i supposed to do
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by Dabss(m): 5:16am On Jul 19, 2016
XVIER:
even if your phone supports LTE it's not possible cos airtel is still a 3.75g network.

Anyway sha, enjoy!
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by Jozzy4: 6:55am On Jul 19, 2016
Udezer69:

Yes

Thanks so much bro. I want to download some Games on my PC and they are large files. Thanks again

1 Like

Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by eleojo23: 7:16am On Jul 19, 2016
Dabss:
even if your phone supports LTE it's not possible cos airtel is still a 3.75g network.

Anyway sha, enjoy!
I'm not sure about the 40gb in 3hrs thing but the guy said his speed was around 3MB/s.
I get roughly 1MB/s with my 3G device.

Even though the Airtel network is 3.75g, i think with a 4G LTE device, you tend to get the highest possible speed on that 3.75G frequency.

Hence you will get a higher download speed than when you use a 3G-only device.
Is my theory correct?
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by sinizia: 7:39am On Jul 19, 2016
stevejireh01:

Through both. It works flawlessly no matter which medium you are using it with.
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by XVIER(m): 12:02pm On Jul 19, 2016
Dabss:

Anyway sha, enjoy!
bro well you explained well but there is something you don't get that LTE network activation pulls the network to give you maximum speed from 3.75g that's why I have a higher download speed if you switch your phone to 3.75g and I switch mine to LTE bet it I will have higher download speed if you doubt me you can read 3 or 4 pages backward to check my uploaded pics note that's why that bro mention me to know the phone I'm using.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How To Fix "App Not Installed" Error On Android Phones / List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria / Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.