Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Senators Never Plotted Buhari’s Impeachment, Says Wamakko - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators Never Plotted Buhari’s Impeachment, Says Wamakko (666 Views)

APC Reconciliation: Bola Tinubu, Tambuwal And Wamakko Meet (Photos) / Section Of Senator Wamakko's Building Collapses In Sokoto. Photos / Abdullahi Wamakko Mohammed Dies, Set For Burial (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senators Never Plotted Buhari’s Impeachment, Says Wamakko by Ayomidric(m): 5:58pm On Jul 13, 2016
The Senator representing Sokoto North Senatorial District, Aliyu Wamakko, has denied reports that allege his colleauges meet in his house to plan and strategize on how to initiate impeachment proceedings against President Muhammadu Buhari. Wamakko said this in a statement issued by him on Wednesday in response to reports that say he hosts regular meetings of aggrieved members of the senate seeking ways to tackle the presidency over the ongoing trial of Senate President Bukola Saraki for forgery of the standing order of the red chamber. The statement reads: “To set the records straight, a meeting was only held in my residence towards finding amicable solution to the frosty relationship between the Executive and Legislature. “We have observed the growing disharmony between the two arms, and we resolved that finding amicable solution to the impasse will move the nation forward and give the president focus to pursue his Change Agenda. “As a principled politician, I have no cause to scheme against the president and the party I campaigned for or the cause I believe in. “Let me once again reiterate that we hold the president in high esteem, and we will do our best towards ensuring that there is cordial relationship and harmony between the two arms of government,”

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/senators-never-plotted-buharis-impeachment-says-wamakko/
Re: Senators Never Plotted Buhari’s Impeachment, Says Wamakko by PRYCE(m): 6:07pm On Jul 13, 2016
Ok now!
Re: Senators Never Plotted Buhari’s Impeachment, Says Wamakko by Modsenemy(f): 6:09pm On Jul 13, 2016
Truth is ,it does not matter if the house did or not .
Just know that its an impossible dream to impeach d Fulani man and besides d house is divided
Re: Senators Never Plotted Buhari’s Impeachment, Says Wamakko by SuperS1Panther: 6:12pm On Jul 13, 2016
“As a principled politician, I have no cause to scheme against the president and the party I campaigned for or the cause I believe in. “Let me once again reiterate that we hold the president in high esteem, and we will do our best towards ensuring that there is cordial relationship and harmony between the two arms of government,”

Just thank your stars that PMB is not OBJ.

OBJ would have gotten you re-called from the senate, jailed, burn down your house and marry your wives why you are roasting in prison.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Senators Never Plotted Buhari’s Impeachment, Says Wamakko by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:21pm On Jul 13, 2016
In another news Senator Misau said whatever was discussed in their executive session shouldn't have been made known to the public, when the Senators plot was exposed by SR. Who is telling lies between both senators?

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Pays N75m For Protest Against Me – Dino Melaye / Senator Remi Tinubu Forgives Dino Melaye / Pride Goes Before The Fall: El-rufai Insists- I Must Demolish 3,500 Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.