Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,552 members, 7,809,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

All Men Are Flirts! (My Experience Today) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Men Are Flirts! (My Experience Today) (5352 Views)

My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? / My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend / Nigerian Barbie, Bobrisky Brags About His Blowj0b Skills, Flirts With White Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Men Are Flirts! (My Experience Today) by vikzdawiz: 10:00am On Jul 14, 2016
How come the guy wrote it dah minute or he wrote the the note @ home knowing he will see you.... Please lie small small naw
Re: All Men Are Flirts! (My Experience Today) by kowalsky: 10:43am On Jul 14, 2016
season 99 episode 99 of things that never happened
Re: All Men Are Flirts! (My Experience Today) by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 14, 2016
from personal experiences!
there has never been a girl that called me cute or liked me
before i said hi that i ever took seriously
no guy likes it when a girl is readily available!!!!

4 Likes

Re: All Men Are Flirts! (My Experience Today) by chigoizie7(m): 11:47am On Jul 14, 2016
Tallysmallz:
I was at a bus stop when i spotted a handsome man and i was struck with love...... Without hesitation i went to him and said "you look cute.. I like you."....

The man out of shock (or maybe fear) simply placed his hand on my shoulder
and said "My dear, this love and infatuation are all nothing. You are too young to be behaving like this. Pls go home and study hard so that you can have a successful life."..

He then placed a piece of paper my hand and said " I have written some words of wisdom and bible verses for you. Read them before you go to sleep." And then he walked away.

When i got back to my hostel feeling so ashamed and embarrassed sadsad ....and before i slept, i opened up the paper the man gave to me and it read thus: "Are you blind? My wife was standing
behind me. Any way, this is my number.

Call me anytime...... By the way, I like you too!"

Guys are so tricky...they're all cheats!
Dont know if i should call him back sadsadsad

I will take u serious when u understand the meaning of that word "FLIRT".

Ask ur dictionary the meaning of it. And stop generalising.

Just for the record. I love flirting, I do it so well and it is fun.
Re: All Men Are Flirts! (My Experience Today) by piperson(m): 12:10pm On Jul 14, 2016
say wha?

Re: All Men Are Flirts! (My Experience Today) by davidif: 11:48pm On Jul 26, 2017
LuveU2:
Ok. Go and read ur books.

You dey mind am?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boss Captured By CCTV Camera Giving Secretary Hot Sex. Watch Video / African-american Ladies Bares It All In See Through Outfit (photos) / Just Look At What Bobrisky Have Turned Himself To! Viewers Discretion Is Adviced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.