Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

How Ndigbo Can Break Free From Their Victim Mentality Syndrome - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Ndigbo Can Break Free From Their Victim Mentality Syndrome (3399 Views)

"Fake News More Dangerous Than Insurgency, Can Break Nigeria" – Lai Mohammed / How Ndigbo Can Break Free From Their Victim Mentality Syndrome / Churchill Okonkwo: Ndigbo Can Break Free From Their Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Ndigbo Can Break Free From Their Victim Mentality Syndrome by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 14, 2016
33xtr06r:

Can you do well to leave Igbos alone and take your campaigns of calumny to your OduaArewanistan republic?

Nobody can be brainwashed into seeking emancipation; for self-determination is an inalienable right of ANY people.

The Igbo quest for nationhood is strictly for hardworking achievers and goal-getters. Igbos are not interested in non-Igbos of SS.

For a long while now you lots have threatened war against Igbos. You promised yourselves to complete the annihilation of Igbos. You vowed to confiscate Igbo properties. You keep drumming, Igboland is landlocked, sea-locked, air-locked, sunlight-locked, gravity-locked and all what not just to attempt quench the raging IPOB tsunamic movement. Yorubas have systematically burnt Igbo shops and business premises. Yorubas have used every foul means to defraud Igbos of their hard earned monies. Stop unfounded theories against the Igbo Nation.

Never again shall the blood of innocent Igbos and Easterners be spilled on the dirty streets of Nigeria in vain.

Try and detach yourself from your sentiments; at least for once.
in asmuch I don't like Abagworo online personality, I quite agree with that his comment that u replied.
We should not stake our lives for mudering in the name of seccession. THIS IS AFRICA;not europe.
Brutality is the name of the game in handling seccessionist and Europe will look away.
Let us use wisdom in living in tìs 1914 created cage. Biko nu
Re: How Ndigbo Can Break Free From Their Victim Mentality Syndrome by MadamExcellency: 10:11am On Jul 14, 2016
Abagworo:

You are yet to comprehend his point with regards to martyrdom. Igbos are offering themselves to be killed across Nigeria because Buhari defeated Jonathan. Jonathan was not a good leader and is of course not an Igbo man.

You are evil and moreover, this your comment is a hate speech and against Nairaland rules.

You mean a 74-year-old Igbo woman, Mrs. Bridget Patience Agbahime from Orodo town, Mbaitoli LGA in Imo State married to Mr Mike Agbahime - a senior pastor of Deeper Life Bible Church, Brigade Quarters in Kano State offered herself to be killed?

3 Likes

Re: How Ndigbo Can Break Free From Their Victim Mentality Syndrome by HopeAtHand: 10:17am On Jul 14, 2016
Abagworo:

Igbos were not like this until Jonathan lost in 2015. In as much as there existed normal ethnic clashes it never got to this level of staking their lives and properties across Nigeria. As things stand now we are quite close to a repeat of 1967 where the rest of the country will once again unite against innocent Igbos brainwashed with propaganda and acting out of ignorance. And just like 1967 most of the anti-Nigerian Igbos still habour a false belief of oneness with SS and will once again believe it's betrayal when SS dissociates themselves.

May God continue to bless you as you diligently point your brothers in the right direction. They refuse to understand.

They are unnecessarily courting trouble, creating enemies and wishing somehow that the SS will be an ally. The SS is still very suspicious of the intentions of the Igbo but most Igbos are basking in a perceived "unity" forged after the loss of GEJ. Before the scream betrayal again, Igbos shud realise that Nigeria is one huge OYO state.

1 Like

Re: How Ndigbo Can Break Free From Their Victim Mentality Syndrome by 33xtr06r: 10:21am On Jul 14, 2016
HopeAtHand:

May God continue to bless you as you diligently point your brothers in the right direction. They refuse to understand.

They are unnecessarily courting trouble, creating enemies and wishing somehow that the SS will be an ally. The SS is still very suspicious of the intentions of the Igbo but most Igbos are basking in a perceived "unity" forged after the loss of GEJ. Before the scream betrayal again, Igbos shud realise that Nigeria is one huge OYO state.

"Imagine a group of confused Bini people that dumped their Bini language and culture for a superior Igbo culture and language, poking their hands into our eyes, rather than be grateful for the beautiful culture and language we lent them, they are busy disfiguring the language instead of shamefully dropping the language and picking up their long forgotten Bini language.

Can you tell us why you descendants of Ancient Benin slaves lost your bini language, deities, names and culture?"

Copied#

2 Likes

Re: How Ndigbo Can Break Free From Their Victim Mentality Syndrome by obailala(m): 10:32am On Jul 14, 2016
Abagworo:

Igbos were not like this until Jonathan lost in 2015. In as much as there existed normal ethnic clashes it never got to this level of staking their lives and properties across Nigeria. As things stand now we are quite close to a repeat of 1967 where the rest of the country will once again unite against innocent Igbos brainwashed with propaganda and acting out of ignorance. And just like 1967 most of the anti-Nigerian Igbos still habour a false belief of oneness with SS and will once again believe it's betrayal when SS dissociates themselves.
Jonathan losing the election really shifted a major balance in the emotions and judgement of a lot of people; Nnamdi Kanu then stepped in just at the right time and consolidated the shift, thereby raking in a multitude of adherents from the teeming population of disgruntled ones. The barbaric Nigerian armed forces shooting innocent protesters tilted the scale further and attracted lots of sympathy pledges. But the fact remains that without proper diplomacy and a well thought plan for their cause, what these group of disgruntled people can only achieve is a large number of new enemies for peaceful Igbos living across Nigeria. No reasonable decision can ever be made in time of high emotions; most of the 'hardcore' agitators are either emotion-driven, youngsters who are still spoon fed, struggling people, or just people who don't live outside the east and who don't give a damn about the safety of millions of Igbos living outside the SE. *insults are welcome*
Re: How Ndigbo Can Break Free From Their Victim Mentality Syndrome by 33xtr06r: 10:47am On Jul 14, 2016
obailala:
Jonathan losing the election really shifted a major balance in the emotions and judgement of a lot of people; Nnamdi Kanu then stepped in just at the right time and consolidated the shift, thereby raking in a multitude of adherents from the teeming population of disgruntled ones. The barbaric Nigerian armed forces shooting innocent protesters tilted the scale further and attracted lots of sympathy pledges. But the fact remains that without proper diplomacy and a well thought plan for their cause, what these group of disgruntled people can only achieve is a large number of new enemies for peaceful Igbos living across Nigeria. No reasonable decision can ever be made in time of high emotions; most of the 'hardcore' agitators are either emotion-driven, youngsters who are still spoon fed, struggling people, or just people who haven't stepped foot out of their enclave. *insults are welcome*

Many of those guys you termed as still being spoon-fed can actually buy you and your entire generation for keeps and still have excess to spare...

3 Likes

Re: How Ndigbo Can Break Free From Their Victim Mentality Syndrome by SlayerSupreme: 10:51am On Jul 14, 2016
I'm tired of Abagworo tying self-determination to political ambition of a weak Jonathan. It is a slap to the face of the Igbo! Jonathan must be the reason we seceded before. Jonathan loss must be the reason Nnamdi Kanu opened Radio Biafra. Jonathan must be the reason the little Igbo boy who knows no Jonathan will give his life for a country of our own. Abagworo even with your age,i must say: I bu agafu!
Re: How Ndigbo Can Break Free From Their Victim Mentality Syndrome by ghostmist: 11:00am On Jul 14, 2016
attackgat:

It is unfortunate that I wasted my MB reading the nonsense above from another "I must remain a Nigerian forever" slave mentalist. What is wrong with Igbos enumerating their achievements as long as it is factual? What is wrong in people boasting of their achievements particularly if it is something achieved through hardwork? Like the bumbling Nigerian he is, the writer is asking why Igbos want to be martyrs by confronting the Nigerian security personel. Is this guy for real? Is it the job of the Nigerian security personel to shoot those who confront them? Especially when they are unarmed? The Nigerian security agencies are commiting extrer-judicial murder and they are blaming those being killed. What an ignoramus. He is saying that Igbos are blaming Buhari for everything? The life of the common man has got much worse under Buhari mainly because of his visionless economic policy, who are we to blame? Kermit the frog? At least those that are agitating for Biafra are aspiring for their sovereignty, the writter is still aspiring for something much less such as the presidency of Nigeria that has never helped anybody, even those who have held it before. The writer is just a small minded individual.
the dude is an incurable APC apologist cum zombie....why waste time and valuable MB responding to him?

1 Like

Re: How Ndigbo Can Break Free From Their Victim Mentality Syndrome by obailala(m): 11:16am On Jul 14, 2016
33xtr06r:

Many of those guys you termed as still being spoon-fed can actually buy you and your entire generation for keeps and still have excess to spare...

I mentioned 4 different categories of people; emotion-driven people, youngsters who are still spoon fed, struggling people, or just people who live within the SE and who don't give a damn about the safety of millions of Igbos living outside the SE. So based on this explanation, any of the die-hard ipob secessionists who can actually feed me definitely falls into one of the other 3 categories I mentioned.
Re: How Ndigbo Can Break Free From Their Victim Mentality Syndrome by MadamExcellency: 11:48am On Jul 14, 2016
obailala:
I mentioned 4 different categories of people; emotion-driven people, youngsters who are still spoon fed, struggling people, or just people who live within the SE and who don't give a damn about the safety of millions of Igbos living outside the SE. So based on this explanation, any of the die-hard ipob secessionists who can actually feed me definitely falls into one of the other 3 categories I mentioned.

You are as evil as Abagworo for the singular act of supporting savagery against a people who neither kill nor destroy public infrastructure in their quest for self determination.

Must Ndigbo support Northern Nigeria?

Previously before 2011, other ethnic/regional champions said the problem of the Igbos is disunity in politics hence should be marginalised but today their Unity is becoming a nightmare to Nigeria even without shedding of blood or vandalization of State infrastructure.

What do you want from Ndigbo? Our Freedom as free citizens is non negotiatiable and nobody or government can cow us into submission. We are free thinkers, self-made and not dependents or slaves like others who got no choice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ndigbo Can Break Free From Their Victim Mentality Syndrome by attackgat: 11:51am On Jul 14, 2016
Abagworo:

You are yet to comprehend his point with regards to martyrdom. Igbos are offering themselves to be killed across Nigeria because Buhari defeated Jonathan. Jonathan was not a good leader and is of course not an Igbo man.

Nobody is offering themselves to be killed, it is your uncivilised security forces that are shooting people they are paid to protect. Besides, the police and Army have shooting and killing Biafran protesters since the days of OBJ, long before Buhari won elections so this not like something that started just because of Buhari
Re: How Ndigbo Can Break Free From Their Victim Mentality Syndrome by PRXPERT: 12:50pm On Jul 14, 2016
obailala:

How about the 4 categories of people who are in support of nigeria and against Igbo freedom??
The never do well that had absconded from their villages, the banished evil people, the sellout greedy ones that are eating from the crumbs of other tribal leaders, and the hopeless folks that have been psychologically alienated from igbo man, either by blood or. Brainwashing!
Re: How Ndigbo Can Break Free From Their Victim Mentality Syndrome by obailala(m): 12:53pm On Jul 14, 2016
MadamExcellency:

You are as evil as Abagworo for the singular act of supporting savagery against a people who neither kill nor destroy public infrastructure in their quest for self determination.

Must Ndigbo support Northern Nigeria?

Previously before 2011, other ethnic/regional champions said the problem of the Igbos is disunity in politics hence should be marginalised but today their Unity is becoming a nightmare to Nigeria even without shedding of blood or vandalization of State infrastructure.

What do you want from Ndigbo? Our Freedom as free citizens is non negotiatiable and nobody or government can cow us into submission. We are free thinkers, self-made and not dependents or slaves like others who got no choice.
Get yourself out of your emotions, nobody says you have to like anybody. If you must campaign for self determination, it has to be civil, diplomatic, well-thought and totally not in the NK way which serves no other purpose than to brew more hatred toward Igbos and endanger the lives and businesses of Igbos living comfortably in different parts of Nigeria.

God forbid me being an evil man as you loosely choose to allege (purely out of uncontrollable emotions of anger); the last thing I would do in my life is wish evil upon anyone. I challenge you to point out where on this forum or anywhere else that I have wished evil on any one.

1 Like

Re: How Ndigbo Can Break Free From Their Victim Mentality Syndrome by obailala(m): 1:43pm On Jul 14, 2016
PRXPERT:

How about the 4 categories of people who are in support of nigeria and against Igbo freedom??
The never do well that had absconded from their villages, the banished evil people, the sellout greedy ones that are eating from the crumbs of other tribal leaders, and the hopeless folks that have been psychologically alienated from igbo man, either by blood or. Brainwashing!
Hahaha, you mean the people that have refused to lock themselves up in an age long mental slavery?... Do you mean the millions that believe in themselves and their blessed status, and who believe their great and unstoppable success and destiny in life is not tied down to any person, change of country name, tribe, religion or ideology?... Do you mean the people who have chosen to be open minded and refused to reduce themselves to brainwashed xenophobic and paranoid folks who believe that 'others' are responsible for all their problems?... Kindly point out to me any very successful Igbo man who is head over heels about secession in this present day and age?
Re: How Ndigbo Can Break Free From Their Victim Mentality Syndrome by MadamExcellency: 2:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
obailala:
Get yourself out of your emotions, nobody says you have to like anybody. If you must campaign for self determination, it has to be civil, diplomatic, well-thought and totally not in the NK way which serves no other purpose than to brew more hatred toward Igbos and endanger the lives and businesses of Igbos living comfortably in different parts of Nigeria.

God forbid me being an evil man as you loosely choose to allege (purely out of uncontrollable emotions of anger); the last thing I would do in my life is wish evil upon anyone. I challenge you to point out where on this forum or anywhere else that I have wished evil on any one.

As I said earlier, you are full of hate and bigotry because there is no tribe in the whole wide world as civil as Igbos in their agitation.

We have never been nor supported savagery in any form or shape as a people and you know it.

It is obvious that you want to deny the constant aggression by Nigeria into forcing Igbo youths into picking-up arms which has failed woefully.

I leave everything to your conscience.

1 Like

Re: How Ndigbo Can Break Free From Their Victim Mentality Syndrome by obailala(m): 2:29pm On Jul 14, 2016
MadamExcellency:

As I said earlier, you are full of hate and bigotry because there is no tribe in the whole wide world as civil as Igbos in their agitation.

We have never been nor supported savagery in any form or shape as a people and you know it.

It is obvious that you want to deny the constant aggression by Nigeria into forcing youth to pickup arms which has failed woefully.

I leave everything to your conscience.
Talking of conscience and truth, do you honestly call those things nnamdi kanu repeated daily on Radio-B, and other ipob publications civil?... If yes, then I think you have quite a very special definition for the word 'civil' in your dictionary; just the same way you have a very special definition of the word 'hate' as you keep labelling me a person 'full of hate.'
Re: How Ndigbo Can Break Free From Their Victim Mentality Syndrome by 33xtr06r: 2:32pm On Jul 14, 2016
obailala:
Talking of conscience and truth, do you honestly call those things nnamdi kanu repeated daily on Radio-B, and other ipob publications civil?... If yes, then I think you have quite a very special definition for the word 'civil' in your dictionary; just the same way you have a very special definition of the word 'hate' as you keep labelling me a person 'full of hate.'

"Haters will see you walking on water and say it's because you can't swim. When you dance on water, your enemies will accuse you of raising dust.
So, Igbos make it your ambition, to keep doing your best and mind your own business.
"
Re: How Ndigbo Can Break Free From Their Victim Mentality Syndrome by MadamExcellency: 2:57pm On Jul 14, 2016
obailala:

Actions are what determine attributes and not rhetoric. An enemy who abuses you and still feeds you with delicacy is not actually an enemy but an unwilling friend

Characters are manifestation of a people not words. Delaila killed Sampson after confessing so much love.

Tell us what actions we indulged to support your accusations.
Re: How Ndigbo Can Break Free From Their Victim Mentality Syndrome by obailala(m): 3:46pm On Jul 14, 2016
MadamExcellency:

Actions are what determine attributes and not rhetoric. An enemy who abuses you and still feeds you with delicacy is not actually an enemy but an unwilling friend

Characters are manifestation of a people not words. Delaila killed Sampson after confessing so much love.

Tell us what actions we indulged to support your accusations.
Like I said earlier, the words brew unnecessary hatred and resentment against Igbos from other Nigerians thereby endangering the lives and businesses of millions of well meaning Igbos living and doing their businesses across Nigeria.

Words are like 2-edged swords, unguarded words are capable of attracting needless calamity. If I threaten you that I'm going to burn your house or kill your children, you wouldn't wait for me to carry out the threat physically before you mark me out as an enemy that has to be attacked. This is common sense, so your talk about 'actions and not rhetorics' is baseless.
Re: How Ndigbo Can Break Free From Their Victim Mentality Syndrome by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:03pm On Jul 14, 2016
obailala:

u ve been a very peaceful person on this forum and even when touts deliberately try to provoke u to become like them u ve alws showed a remarkable ability to control ur emotions. U take ur time to dish out unsentimental responses and intelligent anwers to naialanders and their undue provocations.
I want u to knw that some pple frm a distance admire the kind of person that u re. Jus keep up and let's hope that at the end PMB is able to turn tins around for our beloved country

1 Like

Re: How Ndigbo Can Break Free From Their Victim Mentality Syndrome by 33xtr06r: 4:05pm On Jul 14, 2016
obailala:
Like I said earlier, the words brew unnecessary hatred and resentment against Igbos from other Nigerians thereby endangering the lives and businesses of millions of well meaning Igbos living and doing their businesses across Nigeria.

Words are like 2-edged swords, unguarded words are capable of attracting needless calamity. If I threaten you that I'm going to burn your house or kill your children, you wouldn't wait for me to carry out the threat physically before you mark me out as an enemy that has to be attacked. This is common sense, so your talk about 'actions and not rhetorics' is baseless.

Do well to pass this your message to your Yoruba folks; they very much need it, not Igbos. This is common sense, for charity begins at home.

Oba of Lagos Threat on Igbos Over 2015 Governorship 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87u255UM6Ro

Re: How Ndigbo Can Break Free From Their Victim Mentality Syndrome by PRXPERT: 4:09pm On Jul 14, 2016
obailala:
Hahaha, you mean the people that have refused to lock themselves up in an age long mental slavery?... Do you mean the millions that believe in themselves and their blessed status, and who believe their great and unstoppable success and destiny in life is not tied down to any person, change of country name, tribe, religion or ideology?... Do you mean the people who have chosen to be open minded and refused to reduce themselves to brainwashed xenophobic and paranoid folks who believe that 'others' are responsible for all their problems?... Kindly point out to me any very successful Igbo man who is head over heels about secession in this present day and age?
lol your ignorance in degree Celsius is 120 degree! I don't need to start mentioning their names, I know many of them, including professors! I know a VICE chancellor who is a staunch supporter of Biafra. but as a typical empty vessels you are, you don't know that Nazi's, the Romans, the british, the Chinese, the Germans and the great nations in this world, didn't build their country with charity and open mind! You efulefu will never understand anything,if fulani was open minded, would they be ruling you ? to you we have to flow along and mingle without deep sense of security and your people's interest first! You can never be my leader, you weakling should swerve and continue in your servitude, igbo nation can never be great by being cold!
Re: How Ndigbo Can Break Free From Their Victim Mentality Syndrome by PRXPERT: 4:14pm On Jul 14, 2016
obailala:

see talk, even during slavery, other tribes resented Red eboes, even before independence, so what did igbos say those times that attracted those killing? Infact tell me one new thing that are being said about igbos today that weren't said in the past!
I tell you, people like me will make igbos to be more fiery in action and not talk talk alone, how can we be living amongst enemies and we will be docile no never again! We must protect ourselves and territory, get used to that!
Re: How Ndigbo Can Break Free From Their Victim Mentality Syndrome by MadamExcellency: 4:21pm On Jul 14, 2016
obailala:

Tell me another thing.

The same words that didn't stop Imo State citizens from electing Rochas Okorocha, the so-called Okorohausa for a second term under APC.

If I may ask, you mean the killing of the Igbos in the North and unfair policies against their markets in Lagos State is a welcome development?

Humiliating the Igbo Leaders in Southwest by Oba Akiolu and threatening to drown the Igbos in Lagoon is Love?

Tell me more, have you heard Dr Junaid Mohammed diatribe against the Igbos during Jonathan's regime? Nnamdi Kalu is a moderate compared to them yet people like you have no problem with that.
Re: How Ndigbo Can Break Free From Their Victim Mentality Syndrome by obailala(m): 4:24pm On Jul 14, 2016
PRXPERT:
lol your ignorance in degree Celsius is 120 degree! I don't need to start mentioning their names, I know many of them, including professors! I know a VICE chancellor who is a staunch supporter of Biafra. but as a typical empty vessels you are, you don't know that Nazi's, the Romans, the british, the Chinese, the Germans and the great nations in this world, didn't build their country with charity and open mind! You efulefu will never understand anything,if fulani was open minded, would they be ruling you ? to you we have to flow along and mingle without deep sense of security and your people's interest first! You can never be my leader, you weakling should swerve and continue in your servitude, igbo nation can never be great by being cold!
Wisdom and careful calculations will afford you 100 times more than whatever the directionless gra-gra can ever get for you. That being said, that some professors support Biafra does not mean they support the directionless, retrogressive emotion driven gra-gra approach of the ipob group and its members.
Re: How Ndigbo Can Break Free From Their Victim Mentality Syndrome by obailala(m): 4:27pm On Jul 14, 2016
PRXPERT:
see talk, even during slavery, other tribes resented Red eboes, even before independence, so what did igbos say those times that attracted those killing? Infact tell me one new thing that are being said about igbos today that weren't said in the past!
I tell you, people like me will make igbos to be more fiery in action and not talk talk alone, how can we be living amongst enemies and we will be docile no never again! We must protect ourselves and territory, get used to that!
Like I said, wisdom will get you what gra-gra can never get you. Jumping around insulting everyone, breaking every possible bridge and unnecessarily creating enemies for Igbos, how has that helped the cause so far?
Re: How Ndigbo Can Break Free From Their Victim Mentality Syndrome by obailala(m): 4:27pm On Jul 14, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
u ve been a very peaceful person on this forum and even when touts deliberately try to provoke u to become like them u ve alws showed a remarkable ability to control ur emotions. U take ur time to dish out unsentimental responses and intelligent anwers to naialanders and their undue provocations.
I want u to knw that some pple frm a distance admire the kind of person that u re. Jus keep up and let's hope that at the end PMB is able to turn tins around for our beloved country
Thanks for the kind words man...
Re: How Ndigbo Can Break Free From Their Victim Mentality Syndrome by PRXPERT: 4:30pm On Jul 14, 2016
obailala:
Wisdom and careful calculations will afford you 100 times more than whatever the directionless gra-gra can ever get for you. That being said, that some professors support Biafra does not mean they support the directionless, retrogressive emotion driven gra-gra approach of the ipob group and its members.
Mr Solomon, look, show me the wisdom style fulani used! Please I'm so keen in learning it!!
Re: How Ndigbo Can Break Free From Their Victim Mentality Syndrome by 33xtr06r: 4:31pm On Jul 14, 2016
obailala:
Like I said, wisdom will get you what gra-gra can never get you. Jumping around insulting everyone, breaking every possible bridge and unnecessarily creating enemies for Igbos, how has that helped the cause so far?

It seems you can't really do without these your campaigns of calumny against the Igbo Nation. Do well to tell your backers that your efforts are DOA.

"...we have millions of millions of Igbos residing with us in our homes, in our towns, in our states, very peacefully, very industrious, helping our communities and our economy to grow..."
- The Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Sa’ad Abubakar 111, Nov 23 2015  https://www.nairaland.com/2757943/nigeriannewspapers-biafra-im-worried-says#40343297
https://nigerianewspapers.com.ng/biafra-im-worried-says-sultan.html
Re: How Ndigbo Can Break Free From Their Victim Mentality Syndrome by obailala(m): 4:34pm On Jul 14, 2016
PRXPERT:
When you do very well in all your endeavours, people tend to envy you. That envy naturally turns to jealousy with time and the jealousy then turns to pure hate. The hate is further compounded when you go ahead to flaunt your success in the faces of people who already jealous you.

So my friend, you asked me why people hate Igbos and why this has been the case for a long time and the answer to that question is above.
Re: How Ndigbo Can Break Free From Their Victim Mentality Syndrome by PRXPERT: 4:37pm On Jul 14, 2016
obailala:
show me how many bridges fulanis have built, how many are they planning to build.. mr third world man!
Re: How Ndigbo Can Break Free From Their Victim Mentality Syndrome by obailala(m): 4:38pm On Jul 14, 2016
33xtr06r:

It seems you can't really do without these your campaigns of calumny against the Igbo Nation. Do well to tell your backers that your efforts are DOA.

"...we have millions of millions of Igbos residing with us in our homes, in our towns, in our states, very peacefully, very industrious, helping our communities and our economy to grow..."
- The Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Sa’ad Abubakar 111, Nov 23 2015  https://www.nairaland.com/2757943/nigeriannewspapers-biafra-im-worried-says#40343297
https://nigerianewspapers.com.ng/biafra-im-worried-says-sultan.html
"we have millions of millions of Igbos residing with us in our homes, in our towns, in our states, very peacefully, very industrious, helping our communities and our economy to grow"

Of course there are millions of peaceful Igbos living in different parts of the world and doing well and that is exactly what I've been trying to say all along. I have no campaign of calumny against anyone (that would be a meaningless conclusion on your part), I only call on you to apply wisdom in your campaigns so as not to endanger the lives of these peaceful Igbos who have chosen to live across the land.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Currently Recruiting Adhoc Staffs For 2019 Elections / 20 Poorest States In Nigeria. Kogi, Imo, Adamawa Tops States With Least Monthly / Atiku’s Legal Team Storms INEC Headquarters In Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.