Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire (29651 Views)

13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire / First Female To Win N5 Million Naira On MTN Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? / How Do I Sit In Audience Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by seggio(m): 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2009
l think d goy is a superhero just a lesson 4 us 2 always believe and have confidentn in ourself bravo
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by NobleOnye(f): 4:12pm On Sep 12, 2009
i watched it, that aroma guy was awesome!, God don catch MTN.wont be surprised if frank is sacked!.lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by stupidman(m): 4:44pm On Sep 12, 2009
AROMA UFODIKE.

Your last answer is PEACE, I URGE YOU TO SPEND YOUR MONEY IN PEACE, OKAY
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by Haksalam(m): 4:51pm On Sep 12, 2009
tht man is hotter than fire. he did not use ant lifeline up to #2 million. no wonder mtn sent me a msg in the afternoon to watch the show. the man is so intelligent.
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by dreamara(f): 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2009
'Effin awesome guy!He's from my state, Anambra!This clearly shows that Igbo people are the most intelligent people in Nigeria. If u like beef and hate me, it will always remain that way FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by Drunk: 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2009
dreamara:

'Effin awesome guy!He's from my state, Anambra!This clearly shows that Igbo people are the most intelligent people in Nigeria. If u like beef and hate me, it will always remain that way FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Obviously yes, especially when its got money value attached. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by chinesedoll(f): 5:42pm On Sep 12, 2009
that guys is good !, smart, vast,great,fortunate,lucky ,clever,brilliant, intelligent, i think he's all !!

You forgot to add, Handsome to ur list.
The guy was really something to watch.
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by seyibobo(m): 5:44pm On Sep 12, 2009
I am happy for him.
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by Drunk: 5:50pm On Sep 12, 2009
chinesedoll:

You forgot to add, Handsome to your list.
The guy was really something to watch.
I guess he became Handsome, after winning 10Mill or was it before? embarassed embarassed
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by sammytb(m): 6:05pm On Sep 12, 2009
Hennnnn, that man is da bomb. No wonder d beard. maybe thats wats makes him good.
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by chosen04(f): 6:26pm On Sep 12, 2009
I nominate AROMA for Central Bank of Nigeria Governor. He will be far better than this Sanusi "sharia" Lamdio. "Mr Sack Sack". Can he do better than my nominee?

Bros, i will be at the thanks giving service 2morow.
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by mamagee6(f): 6:27pm On Sep 12, 2009
What a genius!!!!! shocked
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by rubi(f): 7:54pm On Sep 12, 2009
Some pple are born with greatness, some pple achieve greatness he has achieved his own
His assignment shall be his appointment. He made himself proud, he made Igbos proud too. Ride on broda smiley smiley
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by bandely(m): 8:05pm On Sep 12, 2009
wow! This is awesome.

Drunk:

Obviously yes, especially when its got money value attached. grin grin grin
lol! grin grin grin grin
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 12, 2009
Funny people.
See all of them claiming State and kinsman.

Congats man.
You've made history.
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by TheSeeker(m): 9:16pm On Sep 12, 2009
[Quote]the guy was phenomenal!!! he used the 1st lifeline at N5million. handsome, single and intelligent, what else could a girl ask for? the question was "Munthai Lombali won the Nobel Prize for what?"[/Quote]

Gold digger angry
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by Gamine(f): 9:19pm On Sep 12, 2009
Stereotype: Igbo guys like money

Truth: Igbo guys like money VERY VERY much

I just saw him, Hes Quite Handsome, i could even marry an Igbo guy like him.

He makes sense.
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by TheSeeker(m): 9:51pm On Sep 12, 2009
Suddenly, the atmosphere here has turned into marriage proposals for some ladies. Everyone is seeing the guy's looks in conjunction with his money. Naija women and money
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by lorebobo(f): 10:17pm On Sep 12, 2009
the seeker, a guy gets complimented by a girl and she suddenly becomes a gold digger? give me a break!!!!
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by arogbowei: 11:24pm On Sep 12, 2009
Aroma Ufodike is my man! Congratulations man. We are proud of you, Nigerians are happy for you, and your achievements.

You have proved to all that we still have the stuffs it takes to make things happen. Most importantly, you have proved that it's no waste of time studying. I enjoin all Nairalanders to born the mid night candle too.

I am celebrating with you Aroma.
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by Nobody: 12:53am On Sep 13, 2009
Suddenly, the atmosphere here has turned into marriage proposals for some ladies. Everyone is seeing the guy's looks in conjunction with his money. Naija women and money
Roflmao grin grin cheesy cheesy
Chei! Nairaland a land of Cashflow of Naira and Kobo. grin grin
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by Nobody: 1:11am On Sep 13, 2009
I didn't say this, but my name adapted dictionary redefines

Meaning of the Acronym; A_R_O_M_A from the spellings here. . .
And It Came To Pass that AROMA
A - Achieved
R - Rare
O - Opal of
M - Magnificient
A - Aroma.

P.S. And where the name "Money" is found or been mentioned comes the presence of an IGBO person, LWKM!!
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by Debel: 1:43am On Sep 13, 2009
For more information on Aroma Ufodike and possible opportunities of meeting the handsome, very intelligent young man, follow me on twitter at http://twitter.com/DrUfodike               wink
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by Chuckdee(m): 2:10am On Sep 13, 2009
Wow, Congrats to Aroma, its not easy at all lol!

Who say 9ja people aint smart enough to stand and and compete anywhere in the world. He even looks cool and not-geeky unlike the American freak who won one million dollars, in the American Version of the same game, men, you guys need to see the over confidence of the guy,(The guys name is John carpenter) he didnt use any of his lifelines till the last question and then he opted to use the call-a- friend option only to call his dad and tell him he is just about to win one million dollars!!!! Here are excerpt from the show:

Carpenter proceeded to reach the final question without using any of his lifelines. The $1,000,000 question was, "Which of these U.S. Presidents appeared on the television series Laugh-In?", with the choices being A) Lyndon Johnson, B) Richard Nixon, C) Jimmy Carter, and D) Gerald Ford.[6]
Carpenter used his Phone-A-Friend lifeline to call his father with the following conversation:

“ Regis Philbin( The anchor man): , John you've got thirty seconds, starts right now.
John: Hi, Dad.
Tom: Hi!
John: Um, I don't really need your help, I just wanted to let you know that I'm gonna win the million dollars,
(crowd laughs, then starts cheering)
John: (with 7 seconds remaining) , because the U.S. President that appeared on 'Laugh-In' is Richard Nixon and that's my final answer.
Regis: Well, my gosh. What can I say except: Debbie (Carpenter's wife), you're going to Paris, and this is the final answer heard all around the world, he's won a million dollars!
(crowd cheers wildly)

You can all watch the clip on this link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeqPJojGqxc

Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by revenge(m): 3:48am On Sep 13, 2009
Na now wey 10 milla don dey na every body dey call am uncle and brother,think about the past years readin and the madness of nobility,because na ibo guy some stupid poster have started tribalism praise.well aroma use ur money well and gain knowledge,wathout 4 kidnappers o,ur ibo kinsmen dont trust dem,o,run from the east o.
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by revenge(m): 3:49am On Sep 13, 2009
Na now wey 10 milla don dey na every body dey call am uncle and brother,think about the past years readin and the madness of nobility,because na ibo guy some stupid poster have started tribalism praise.well aroma use ur money well and gain knowledge,wathout 4 kidnappers o,ur ibo kinsmen dont trust dem,o,run from the east o.
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by revenge(m): 3:49am On Sep 13, 2009
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by revenge(m): 3:50am On Sep 13, 2009
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by sjeezy8: 6:03am On Sep 13, 2009
wait 10 million naira or 10million dollars?

because 10 million naira is a years salary

mortage or rent, bills, annually that money is gone overnight
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by IGWEUSA(m): 6:35am On Sep 13, 2009
sjeezy8:

wait 10 million naira or 10million dollars?

because 10 million naira is a years salary

mortage or rent, bills, annually that money is gone overnight

Nlanders be careful, the chief derailer is in the house
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by sjeezy8: 8:21am On Sep 13, 2009
^^^^ bloody tout
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by Kaffs(f): 8:47am On Sep 13, 2009
I stopped watching the show a long time ago but i am so happy and impressed that someone cld win 10m wow. How do people get that intelligent or get to the point where they have such knowledge. What books do they read abeg if anyone knows he should tell me o i want to belong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bbnaija All-star: Lagos Agency Slams Seyi Over Comment About Son / BBNaija: Amaka And Phyna Fight / Mercy Johnson Releases Trailer For ‘The Legend Of Inikpi’ As It Hits Cinemas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.