Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire (29652 Views)

13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire / First Female To Win N5 Million Naira On MTN Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? / How Do I Sit In Audience Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by chrishenzo: 10:38am On Sep 13, 2009
Kaffs:

I stopped watching the show a long time ago but i am so happy and impressed that someone cld win 10m wow. How do people get that intelligent or get to the point where they have such knowledge. What books do they read abeg if anyone knows he should tell me o i want to belong

They read books history books, literature books, science books, drama books, good novels, business magazine and enlighten books. They watch a lot of documentaries.They don't read books like how to suck d**k, how to make my boyfriend last longer, best sex position " The don't watch movies like " small Asian take it from the a** or magazines like "trickles*

Kaffs I mean no offense. grin
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by chidyke77(m): 10:44am On Sep 13, 2009
congrats man
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by AkoEja: 11:14am On Sep 13, 2009
I could answer 6 of the questions easily without thinking and I have not prepared at all, so for those thinking about foulplay, forget it. Aroma won fair and square
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by jaybee3(m): 11:18am On Sep 13, 2009
and one doesn't need to be a genius or geek to be good at quiz's. u just have to be well informed.
hats off to the guy though. well deserved.
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by whiteroses(f): 1:47pm On Sep 13, 2009
i heared chances of getting on that show is second to none, is it true my cuz in 9ja told me in his campus some dudes has been trying to get on the show for years all to no avail and the people you see on the show are not just ordinary middlemen is it true cos me i want to go on that show o if they mistakenly put me there i will win every amount on ground i'll be ready for them lol ,who knows how i can apply
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by Alveez(m): 4:06pm On Sep 13, 2009
meeeeennnnnn!! the guy is da real bomb!!!!!
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by magd: 7:09pm On Sep 13, 2009
That guy was very intelligent, i watched it from d begining 2 d end he was so confident. na jazz, u be don abeg.
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by hotteju(f): 8:20pm On Sep 13, 2009
A repeat broadcast is on n.ow.
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by ReachRich(m): 8:28pm On Sep 13, 2009
Peeps am watching a repeat of the show. This guy is out of this world. He is soo confident. He is widely travelled and very intelligent.
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by femi4: 8:34pm On Sep 13, 2009
watching the repeat broadcast,the guy is just awesome
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by Doofan(f): 8:55pm On Sep 13, 2009
ooooooooo d guy is cuuuuuutttteeeee wit a capital C.any one has his contact,make i follow am spend dat money
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by MrCrackles(m): 8:56pm On Sep 13, 2009
Topic
Who gives a fuc.k. . . .
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by back2back(f): 9:02pm On Sep 13, 2009
MrCrackles:

Topic
Who gives a fuc.k. . . .

lots of babes, Doofan, hotteju etc
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by ReachRich(m): 9:11pm On Sep 13, 2009
@ MrCrackles dont tell me u are jealous.
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by md4real(m): 9:19pm On Sep 13, 2009
hiss, cool
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by Anabel(f): 9:31pm On Sep 13, 2009
1) Which of these is a name of a club in England.
Ans; Blackburn Rovers

2) An establishment where money can be deposited is called
Ans; Bank

3) Which of these is a name given to a boy born on Sunday in Ghanaian tribe
a) Bassey b) Kwesi c) Abiodun d) Ejima

4) Which of the following refers to d word fire
a) Inferno b) Domino c) Scendo d) Tornado

5) According to d constitution, a public officer is not allow to do ant of these in d line of duty
a) Marry a wife b) Bury a dead body c) go to the church for thanksgiving d) Accept bribe or gift

6) The process by which genetic traits are transmitted from parents to offspring is called what
a) Tenancity b) Verification c) Heredity d) Vacidation

7) Roland Garros stadium is in which city
a) Paris b) Copenhagen c) New York d) Madrid

cool Where is Tienanmen Square
a) Mumbai b) Beijing c) Rio De Jeneiro d) Soweto

9) The word supersonic denotes which of these
a) A speed equal to that of sound b) A speed grater to that of sound c) A speed equal to that light d) A speed greater than that of light

10) Which of these hold bones together at joints in the body
a) Nephrons b) Nerves c) Ligaments d) Stitches

11) Linus Mbah achieved fame in Nigerian sporting circles at what
a) Swimmer b) Refree c) Football fan d) Judoka

12) DAX refers to the stock market of which country
a) France b) USA c) Germany d) India
(where the heck did he come from) he has not use any lifeline yet

13) Who won academy award for directing the movie"million dollar baby"
a) Clint Eastwood b) Oliver Stone c) Peter Jackson d) Morgan Freeman
(now frank wants to know were the party will hold)

14) In which country is the Galeras volcano
a) Lebanon b) Columbia c) Japan d) Eritea
(he uses 2 lifelines(ask d audience and 50/50) on this 5million Naira question
4 5m he will take a trip without Emeke

15) Professor Maathai Wangari won the Nobel price for which of these
a) Literature b) Economics c) Peace d) Medicine
he uses his last lifeline to call his cousin Lutana a brain boxer like him
He asks for a bottle of water(for drinking and showering)
he said it should have been alcohol instead of water.

wow guys!!!!!! you can now see what gave a man a cool sum of 10million Naira in just 45minutes.
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by captured(f): 9:37pm On Sep 13, 2009
TheSeeker:

Suddenly, the atmosphere here has turned into marriage proposals for some ladies. Everyone is seeing the guy's looks in conjunction with his money. Naija women and money

not even for 50m will i marry an igbo man or a person of another faith. especially one that flaunts his drinking stamina like Aroma.
However, the guy is smart, and all those claiming foul play should devote more time to studying instead of thinking studying ended at school.
also do not overlook the fact that the guy is well traveled and seems to learn from everything and everywhere.
I can place a bet, he can compete in the US WWTBAM and still ride high.
As for Frank, am happy to see someone who did not fall for his tactics, but that is what happens when you are sure, just ask WAEC and JAMB
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by azeezbaba(m): 10:10pm On Sep 13, 2009
Aroma should go and marry. He has 10million naira in his bank accounts now
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by maedan(f): 11:18pm On Sep 13, 2009
Lol. Apparently, our winner is going to look very "Aroma-tic" to all those ladies who wouldn't give him a second look before. . . Hmmn, 10 mil in 45mins - I really have to consider giving up my day job-----> cheesy
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by Holla2: 12:15am On Sep 14, 2009
True naija hero! My pple, neva mind the Yara'Dulls of this nation who would rather do anythin for chedazz. We dont have to steal, kidnap, b4 we make am. Aroma no get two heads o! I'm INSPIRED: Anythin is possible!
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by Gamine(f): 1:19am On Sep 14, 2009
Looking at the questions i know 12 of them.

If i was there, i would have probably won tongue

He has a good head sha, very lucky dude.
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by IGWEUSA(m): 4:40am On Sep 14, 2009
Gamine:

[b]Looking at the questions i know 12 of them.[/b]If i was there, i would have probably won tongue

He has a good head sha, very lucky dude.
Thats a predictable comment for people who havent been in that hot seat before.

I can only say that the dude is well versed, his confidence even speak volumes about his personality.
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by Kaffs(f): 7:48am On Sep 14, 2009
@chrishenzo thanks for the reply . i think u cld have stuck to the first part and left the graphic part out though, it was just a simple question nd u should learn to show some respect when replyin people Note: i mean no offense wink
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by obamacain: 8:58am On Sep 14, 2009
Is it true that dumps are now available for WWTBAM?
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by steaming(f): 9:19am On Sep 14, 2009
mmmmeeeeeennnnnnn, m so hapi for aroma, i was glued to d tv, i love his simplicity, he didnt seem arrogant at all. best wishes Aroma, enjoi, na ur time!
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by richpitt(m): 9:23am On Sep 14, 2009
woow, dis Aroma guy is sumfin else,

finally God don catch mtn, Frank is in Trouble! Grin Cool
@bbee God don catch MTN you??do you the population of the Present nigeria??do you know aw many subscribers MTN have??
okay lets jst statistics, lets assume we have 20million MTN subscribers and just 1million of them send the text which cost 100naira each do yhu noe aw much they get with that??100,000,000, u get a minimum of 100milla for 6years and one person was able to go with 10milla, what trouble could Frank possibly be in??instead it will increase the number of people who sends in text message.

All I can tell you about Aroma Ufodike is that he's not a young man.
He has a grey beard and wore a black-grey shirt.

@ seun have u ever thot of what use of shaving powder at the early stage can do to you??if not then research well aii??
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by jaybee3(m): 9:25am On Sep 14, 2009
i swear i would have answered the questions without using any lifeline.
dem questions are not hard compared to the ones they ask on the Uk's edition of who wants to be a millionaire

Anabel:

1) Which of these is a name of a club in England.
Ans; Blackburn Rovers

a good question would have been which of these is a name of a premier league club in England. Then throw in mix of clubs that have played in the EPL before but got relegated

2) An establishment where money can be deposited is called
Ans; Bank
anyone that doesn't know this should be flogged
3) Which of these is a name given to a boy born on Sunday in Ghanaian tribe
a) Bassey b) Kwesi c) Abiodun d) Ejima  (all the options should have been ghanian names) why have 3 Nigerian names and just the one Ghanian name. Not rocket science

4) Which of the following refers to d word fire
a) Inferno b) Domino c) Scendo d) Tornado
any primary school student should know this

5) According to d constitution, a public officer is not allow to do ant of these in d line of duty
a) Marry a wife b) Bury a dead body c) go to the church for thanksgiving d) Accept bribe or gift
basic common sense question

6) The process by which genetic traits are transmitted from parents to offspring is called what
a) Tenancity b) Verification c) Heredity d) Vacidation
i am shocked at the options

7) Roland Garros stadium is in which city
a) Paris b) Copenhagen c) New York d) Madrid
this is def some real jokes. why not have 4 cities in france as options?

cool Where is Tienanmen Square
a) Mumbai b) Beijing c) Rio De Jeneiro d) Soweto
anyone that listens to news should know the square held one of the unforgetable events in world's history

9) The word supersonic denotes which of these
a) A speed equal to that of sound b) A speed grater to that of sound c) A speed equal to that light d) A speed greater than that of light
Just about the only question as the options are similar and no chance for guessing

10) Which of these hold bones together at joints in the body
a) Nephrons b) Nerves c) Ligaments d) Stitches
Nephrons/stitches/nerves as options? give me a break
11) Linus Mbah achieved fame in Nigerian sporting circles at what
a) Swimmer b) Refree c) Football fan d) Judoka
another good question
12) DAX refers to the stock market of which country
a) France b) USA c) Germany d) India
(where the heck did he come from) he has not use any lifeline yet
another easy one.

13) Who won academy award for directing the movie"million dollar baby"
a) Clint Eastwood b) Oliver Stone c) Peter Jackson d) Morgan Freeman
(now frank wants to know were the party will hold)
easy pizzie

14) In which country is the Galeras volcano
a) Lebanon b) Columbia c) Japan d) Eritea
(he uses 2 lifelines(ask d audience and 50/50) on this 5million Naira question
4 5m he will take a trip without Emeke
he used 2 life line on this. name even sounds spanish and their is only one spanish speaking country in the option
15) Professor Maathai Wangari won the Nobel price for which of these
a) Literature b) Economics c) Peace d) Medicine
he uses his last lifeline to call his cousin Lutana a brain boxer like him
He asks for a bottle of water(for drinking and showering)
he said it should have been alcohol instead of water.
just another shocker

wow guys!!!!!! you can now see what gave a man a cool sum of 10million Naira in just 45minutes.
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by otukpo(f): 9:37am On Sep 14, 2009
Aroma is a very handsome, cool, intelligent etc man. i watched the show on friday and when he won the 10mills, i rejoiced like say na me win the money.

Kudos to him. He deserved it.
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by eedidiong: 9:50am On Sep 14, 2009
does it mean he is better every oda person. it was a matter of luck. but he is good at that time. not now any more
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by bimbotunde(m): 10:12am On Sep 14, 2009
The guy is wonderful.i thank God for him.
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by popsonbabs(m): 10:48am On Sep 14, 2009
He is just to much. Really, travelling is part of education. He studied very well and favour followed him.
MTN never see anything oooooooooooo, more people will still win 10million naira.
Just watch out.
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by Nezan(m): 11:01am On Sep 14, 2009
This is real nice cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bbnaija All-star: Lagos Agency Slams Seyi Over Comment About Son / BBNaija: Amaka And Phyna Fight / Mercy Johnson Releases Trailer For ‘The Legend Of Inikpi’ As It Hits Cinemas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.