Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,024 members, 7,799,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

The Only Way To Make Money Online In Nigeria - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Only Way To Make Money Online In Nigeria (885 Views)

Only Way Left For The Average Nigerian To End Money Worries / Guaranteed Way To Make 6 Figure Monthly Income Online In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Way To Make Money Online In Nigeria by Kangol99(m): 10:32pm On Jul 13, 2016
The Only Way to Make Money Online in Nigeria

====================================

There are basically three (3) steps to make money online in Nigeria.
These i will shortly explained below.

(1) Find out What People Need: The hallmark of online income is your ability to provide solutions to people’s problem. So find out what problem people have and how you can provide the solution to them.

(2) Determined what you can do: There are many things you can do online to make money. This will depend on what you are able to find out in step 1 above and what you can really do to the best of your ability. Sometimes, it’s quite easy and fun to make money from what you know and love to do .

(3) Choose or Create an Audience: The next point after (1) and (2) above is to either choose a ready made audience e.g Freelance websites or build your own audience.

My best strategy is building my own audience. ( To stand & been seen as an Authority owner over any Niche of online business i step into.) The best way to do this is by building a list of subscribers ( through SMS Marketing | Email Marketing | & Blog Content/ Educational Marketing )
Then Step to convert your list subscribers into " Regular Paying Clients & Customers "

Yes! I said regularly, because this list of people are bind to stick with you in buying all your ( Products & Services your market can offer ) As long as you did not destroyed the ( Relationship, Trust & Respect they have for you from day

1 ) My Advice You
======================
Always Give Quality Value In Your Products & Services, (ensure it does what you claim it will | Try All Your Possible Effort To Build Long Lasting Relationship with your subscribers, clients/customers, students etc.
Build Trust & the way to build Trust is through building relationship .....then Make An Irresistible Offer, Your Market would be absolutely CRAZY to refuse. Once they accept your OFFER that's your opportunity to keep sucking the Cash from that Niche.

Next ====>> Give your clients/customers a reason to Refer & Recommend your Business, Products & Services to friends, colleague & others.
( Yes! One customer you satisfied so well in your business (both online & offline ) can turn around to get you more than 20+ other customers & clients down to your business. ( Not to talk much, this particular idea of giving others a reasons to recommend my business, products & services to others keep pulling my regular daily cash without any extra effort.

More Of My Advice
======================
If you are the type like me who think BIG you can create ( Partnership Program or Affiliate Program to your Business | Products | Services & pay them a fixed commission for any customer/client they bring into your business, or for any product or service sold through them. Implement It right. That's Leverage!

=============
"I would rather earn 1% off a 100 people's efforts than 100% of my own efforts." -John D. Rockefeller

Source: www.facebook.com/iwanttomakemoneyonlineinnigeria

Cc: lalasticlala, seun, CrazyMan, Ogbeche77, yokiti

Re: The Only Way To Make Money Online In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:50am On Jul 14, 2016
grin Did I see "only way to make money online?" This is the combo of ignorance and folly raised to infinity..
Re: The Only Way To Make Money Online In Nigeria by pakpan89(m): 11:35am On Jul 15, 2016
It is not a taboo for NYSC corp members to earn more than their allowee, and shun looking for any job after service, in this era of unrelentless and lingering unemployment in Nigeria, which may never cease. Government is not helping. They can only give you peanut N-POWER = N23,000/month. What for? Transport would take it all. Do our leaders share N23,000/month? Arise and think for yourself and future. The way out is start building your home-based business. Check these out and act if you wish, or wait for government/job/salary. There is no unemployment in Nigeria, only that people ignore opportunities that would make them rich effortlessly, which abound, and go for jobs which are scarce.

Re: The Only Way To Make Money Online In Nigeria by Kangol99(m): 2:10pm On Jul 16, 2016
grin Did I see "only way to make money online?" This is the combo of ignorance and folly raised to infinity..

These above form the bases of any online business.
Okay Bros tell us how you make money online? If it's not in-line with this..Let us know.

(1) (Reply)

Serving And Passing Out Corp Members Come In. Fibre Optics Training / NYSC The Way Forward / Chronicles Of A Distressed Omobutty: My NYSC Diary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.