Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures (59926 Views)

MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time / Halliburton: Four Ex-heads Of State, 89 Others Indicted / Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures by shift15(m): 6:29am On Jul 14, 2016
omenka:
One simple question for the Rabid Unchained Mad Dog of Ekiti and his horde of Israeli fans: was the person mentioned Mrs Aisha Buhari or Ms Aisha Buhari??

Oh, lemme guess, it was a typo. cheesy

It is obvious you don't know the difference between usage of Ms and Mrs.

You use Ms. when you suspect the person you are addressing is married but you are not sure about it.

11 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures by AntiWailer: 6:29am On Jul 14, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Let her travel first and end all this speculations once and for all.If her hands are clean why should she be scared of travelling?

Send her money and book the hotel. Since she must travel before you know she is not the one.

EFCC under OBJ said she is not the one. (RIBADU is still a PDP card carrying member)

EFCC under GEJ said she is not the one.

US source said they are not aware of any information linking the President's wife.

The Aisha there is Ms not Mrs.

The Aisha claimed she is Buhari's Daughter .

So with all these, for her to prove to u that she is not the one she should go all the way to US ?

U need a job.

grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures by AntiWailer: 6:30am On Jul 14, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Let her travel first and end all this speculations once and for all.If her hands are clean why should she be scared of travelling?

Send her money and book the hotel. Since she must travel before you know she is not the one.

EFCC under OBJ said she is not the one. (RIBADU is still a PDP card carrying member)

US source said they are not aware of any information inicking the President's wife.

So with all these, for her to prove to u that she is not the one she should go all the way to US ?

U need a job.

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures by Adenle041(m): 6:31am On Jul 14, 2016
ZUBY77:
We know she is guilty. Names of people don't just get included in things like this.
I haven't seen my name all over the Halliburton case because I wasn't part of it.

All this counter posts from APC and co are just to shield Aisha from the Justice system.
A sitting governor can never point fingers to the wife of a sitting President if he wasn't sure of what he was talking about. We are no fools.

The idiotic system of government we have in Nigeria made it easy for thieves and rogues to thrive.
Buhari was aware of Aisha's involvement with Halliburton, that was the reason why he tried to shut down the office of the first Lady just to shield himself from whatever fallout that may ensure. Unfortunately, the young wife doesn't want to remain quiet, she goes about hosting meetings and distributing rice to substitute with the hunger in the land. Of course the first question from every hungry person would always remain "Do you have food for me"

And for the record, if Aisha was involved, Buhari was also involved.
We know how wives do things in Nigeria, my wife wouldn't get involved in certain things without my knowledge.

Bubu and wife are smart and with the help of the Opolo eye, thief tunubu, they have cajole us to vote for them in the name of corruption, security and economy. Thank God for the saving grace of Ekiti Able governor, they would have turn the land to their personal empire. Abeg Senator Dino Malaye that which u want to do do quick.

7 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures by Biafrarep(m): 6:32am On Jul 14, 2016
Fayose disgracing the dullard and his family since 2015

9 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 14, 2016
omenka:
One simple question for the Rabid Unchained Mad Dog of Ekiti and his horde of Israeli fans: was the person mentioned Mrs Aisha Buhari or Miss Aisha Buhari??

Ps: There's been this iPod Donkey who seems to have made sniffing after my rump on Nairaland his lifetime career. Weeks on end, the same thing everywhere I go.

I pray you don't kick the bucket soon over this painful obsession. cheesy

Lolsss.... i. m surprised u support corruption... dats good.... so wen u. see pple support corruption, i hope u wont castigate them too...
And can u pls help us with the Ms Aisha??

9 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures by shift15(m): 6:35am On Jul 14, 2016
AntiWailer:

US source said they are not aware of any information inicking the President's wife.

U need a job.

grin grin grin

Since EFCC told you she is not the one, then who is the one?
The Aisha Buhari they presented is walking freely is US. That means the one they presented her passport is not the one.
Or are we saying $170,000 just developed wings and flew from one account to another without traces?

Haba wake up.

4 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures by blackpanda: 6:37am On Jul 14, 2016
[s]
ZUBY77:
We know she is guilty. Names of people don't just get included in things like this.
I haven't seen my name all over the Halliburton case because I wasn't part of it.

All this counter posts from APC and co are just to shield Aisha from the Justice system.
A sitting governor can never point fingers to the wife of a sitting President if he wasn't sure of what he was talking about. We are no fools.

The idiotic system of government we have in Nigeria made it easy for thieves and rogues to thrive.
Buhari was aware of Aisha's involvement with Halliburton, that was the reason why he tried to shut down the office of the first Lady just to shield himself from whatever fallout that may ensure. Unfortunately, the young wife doesn't want to remain quiet, she goes about hosting meetings and distributing rice to substitute with the hunger in the land. Of course the first question from every hungry person would always remain "Do you have food for me"

And for the record, if Aisha was involved, Buhari was also involved.
We know how wives do things in Nigeria, my wife wouldn't get involved in certain things without my knowledge.
[/s]

How can any sane and rational person believe that buhari's wife will influence contract at a time when she and her family were no where near govt house and were in opposition. Seems to me u wailers will believe almost anything no matter how ridiculous.

And btw, this post doesnt exonerate fayose, rather ozhekome was just stating the governor's immunity status. Which will end in 2018. Buhari leaves 2019. Its gonna be one full year to teach these morons the lesson of their life!

4 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures by blackpanda: 6:39am On Jul 14, 2016
shift15:

The Aisha Buhari they presented is walking freely is US. That means the one they presented her passport is not the one.
Or are we saying $170,000 just developed wings and flew from one account to another without traces?

Haba wake up.

And is she the only aisha buhari in nigeria US embassy has said there is nothing against the President's wife, so move on!

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures by AntiWailer: 6:42am On Jul 14, 2016
shift15:

Haba wake up.

U are the one to wake up from ur slumber.

By ur assertion,

Obasanjo protected Aisha

Yaradua protected Aisha

GEJ protected Aisha.

Meanwhile her husband's campaign and strength is anticorruption and integrity during every single election he contested against them.

Aisha's immunity pass Fayose's own then

The Aisha had to lie that she is Buhari's daughter instead of being the wife to push deals. That's not logical.

If she has nothing to do in US, screaming go to US will change nothing.

Especially knowing fully well that nothing can change wailers. They simply do one wailing at a time approach.

If she goes and comes back, if they dnt scream "diplomacy", they will say Obama did not want to disgrace Buhari that Trump will do the needful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures by searchng4love: 6:42am On Jul 14, 2016
blackpanda:

And is she the only aisha buhari in nigeria US embassy has said there is nothing against the President's wife, so move on!
****US embassy said it doesn't have information TO PROVIDE AT THE MOMENT NOT that AISHA WAS EXONERATED

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures by Mercysam23(f): 6:45am On Jul 14, 2016
Let's start gathering some few facts.

1. Fayose proved with facts from documents that Aisha buhari was mentioned in hilaburton scandal.

2. Our first lady denied her involvements, and claimed the Aisha mentioned has a different identity. APC pushed it further by providing the passport of the suspected Aisha.

3. Majority of the people following this case observed that between the period of the case and now, our first lady has been technically avoiding the US for one reason or other.

4. Bubu the incorruptable has not said anything. Infact, he has remained passive in this issue.

5. In an attempt to contact the US consul, he too said there is nothing to say about the case.

So, I can only conclude that

1. There is no case. If what fayose saw was correct, PDP would use it against the president, and insist he start the anti corruption war from his kitchen.

2. The incorruptible would have not just disassociated himself but deal viciously with such scandal at that level. ( I know him, he fought once against the double headed beast of indiscipline and corruption and prevailed).

3. Aisha would've panicked and withdraw from public engagements for conscience sake.

However, I do not doubt that fayose might be right. And if he is, Then

- PDP is a coward.

- The incorruptible is after all corrupt.

- our Lady is without a conscience

- Our nation is finished.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures by hardbody: 6:45am On Jul 14, 2016
whirlwind7:
Truth and facts will always emerge in the long run.
As if it was Fayose that included Aisha Buhari's name in the document in the first place. He merely pointed out that she was involved in the scandal, and showed the document supporting this claim.

If Aisha has any grouse over this issue, she can take it up with the US district court that gave the verdict in the first place.
A sane country had jailed the recipient of the bribe, while the country that harbors the giver is posturing and making vain threats to protect a non existent reputation.

We were taught at the law school that truth or justification is a good defence to defamation. However, this defence has a tendency of embellishing and accentuating the fact being sought to be defended or justified.

If Ms Buhari is complicit, she should be advised to just let this slide or alternatively go to the requisite state in the US to assuage the fears of her followers and vituperations of her detractors.

2 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures by Montaque(m): 6:53am On Jul 14, 2016
edbor:

let me correct you, Ms does not depend on marital status and can be used for both married and unmarried women. . .let's research before making statements
Don't mind him dear. When u think one is knowledgeable only for him to make one silly blunder in public. Thank god for NL

2 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures by Abeymills(m): 6:54am On Jul 14, 2016
I know dat woman is a big crook like her husband bubuhari who has d balls to investigate her now?bubuhari hide stolen money in her local n foreign a/c authority stealing zombies over 2u corruption fighting corruption

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures by Candyrain(m): 7:00am On Jul 14, 2016
captleonerd:
congregation of frustrated wailers una well-done o.

the Aisha involved claimed to be buhari's daughter and was based in Virginia. was the wife of the president ever based in Virginia?

common sense is really not for the wailers

U guys are just unbelievable.

When fraudsters involve themselves in crimes do u expect them to use their real identity?

Is it not common knowledge dat criminals change their identities so it will be difficult to find them?

U guys know all these but chose to play dumb. I'm sure u know some Yahoo Yahoo boys somewhere, do they use their real identities when they do their thing?

So why would Bubu's wife, a fraudster, be any different?
Na wa unto una ooo

6 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures by globe16: 7:04am On Jul 14, 2016
SeverusSnape:

This supporter of the corrupt prostitute doesn't know Ms can be used for all women regardless of marital status grin like Buhari like supporters.
what is wrong with zombies? How can zombies be helped? Dino Melaye said you are not impregnable to Mrs. Tinubu, dumb zombies translated it to mean he said he will rape Tinubu? I'm tired mhen

6 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures by blackpanda: 7:08am On Jul 14, 2016
psucc:
She should've kept quiet but has pushed the only survivor opposition to open more and truly until they tell us that there exist another Nigerian known, called and addressed as Aisha Buhari, she is guilty.

Threatening Fayose with DSS, EFCC, FEC, NAFDAC, Justice Okon Abang, FHC in Aso Rock, etc. will only help us to know more.

Jeez! What a silly question. Is she the only aisha buhari in nigeria And btw fayose was already facing court case for his massive looting before he decided to go after the presidents wife with false news. Not the other way round

But of cos wailers dnt really care abt truth. Lies flies the follow the rabid dog to its shallow grave. Hope u wont be one of them!

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures by captleonerd(m): 7:25am On Jul 14, 2016
Candyrain:

U guys are just unbelievable.

When fraudsters involve themselves in crimes do u expect them to use their real identity?

Is it not common knowledge dat criminals change their identities so it will be difficult to find them?

U guys know all these but chose to play dumb. I'm sure u know some Yahoo Yahoo boys somewhere, do they use their real identities when they do their thing?

So why would Bubu's wife, a fraudster, be any different?
Na wa unto una ooo
ha use your brain pls. if fraudsters don't use their identity why did buhari's wife use her real name if she's the culprit? use that brain pls

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures by ZUBY77(m): 7:35am On Jul 14, 2016
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

How can any sane and rational person believe that buhari's wife will influence contract at a time when she and her family were no where near govt house and were in opposition. Seems to me u wailers will believe almost anything no matter how ridiculous.

And btw, this post doesnt exonerate fayose, rather ozhekome was just stating the governor's immunity status. Which will end in 2018. Buhari leaves 2019. Its gonna be one full year to teach these morons the lesson of their life!

This is the problem with most of you. You like to believe and chose what to believe. The same way some of you believe Buhari has a certificate, that he just don't want to show it.

I live in facts, facts guide me.
If Madam Buhari is not involved in Halliburton scandal, there are a few things she can do to put that to rest. One of them is the USA issue everybody has been talking about; that's the easiest one, isn't it?

All the first Ladies in the history of Nigeria visited USA, it's world's model country, don't forget that.

Even all the first ladies of State Governors' wives visited USA, even Local Government Chairmen:s wives. No Nigerian woman turns down a visit to USA, that includes your mother and wife if you have any.

So like I said, I don't want to beleive, I want to know.
But unfortunately, your next idiotic question would be why Aisha should go to the USA when she doesn't have any appointment there.. And Nigeria remains the Zoo people called it.

8 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures by ZUBY77(m): 7:36am On Jul 14, 2016
tomaudu:
So Buhari should have chosen Falana Over Fayemi as Ekiti state nominee? Like are u serious?

Please what is wrong in choosing Falana over Fayemi?

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures by Candyrain(m): 7:38am On Jul 14, 2016
captleonerd:
ha use your brain pls. if fraudsters don't use their identity why did buhari's wife use her real name if she's the culprit? use that brain pls

Aisha Buhari had to be used because the said amount was wired to her account, she had to be the recipient.

She used Ms and daughter instead of wife of a former Military Head of State, Mohammadu Buhari to get the sniffing law enforcement agents off her butt. It's a claim she can easily deny if they come knocking which is exactly what is happening.

Hope ur brain grabbed it.

Zombie na zombie

3 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 14, 2016
omenka:
One simple question for the Rabid Unchained Mad Dog of Ekiti and his horde of Israeli fans: was the person mentioned Mrs Aisha Buhari or Ms Aisha Buhari??

Oh, lemme guess, am a retardedd zombite and dont know jack

Look at this Tiv wandering wanderer!!!

3 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures by captleonerd(m): 7:55am On Jul 14, 2016
Candyrain:

Aisha Buhari had to be used because the said amount was wired to her account, she had to be the recipient.

She used Ms and daughter instead of wife of a former Military Head of State, Mohammadu Buhari to get the sniffing law enforcement agents off her butt. It's a claim she can easily deny if they come knocking which is exactly what is happening.

Hope ur brain grabbed it.

Zombie na zombie
lol believe whatever u want but you just contradicted your earlier post. if you say she had to use her account can you telle how Aisha buhari was so relevant in 2003 that she could influence government contracts for an international company. was she in PDP? BTW the Aisha claims to be the daughter of Buhari so the age and a lot of other info on the culprit differs from that of the current Aishat but then you are a wailer and you'll believe anything against pmb so you won't understand
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures by gulfer: 8:01am On Jul 14, 2016
A quick question, please who dash Ayo Fayole the DR in front of his name?
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 14, 2016
gulfer:
A quick question, please who dash Ayo Fayole the DR in front of his name?
He's got a PhD in public management.

Honorary doctorate though.

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures by Candyrain(m): 8:15am On Jul 14, 2016
captleonerd:
lol believe whatever u want but you just contradicted your earlier post. if you say she had to use her account can you telle how Aisha buhari was so relevant in 2003 that she could influence government contracts for an international company. was she in PDP? BTW the Aisha claims to be the daughter of Buhari so the age and a lot of other info on the culprit differs from that of the current Aishat but then you are a wailer and you'll believe anything against pmb so you won't understand

Lolzzzz make I laff u.
U seem quite ignorant of Nigeria politics. What u see them do openly in the name of party affiliation is different from what they do behind the scene.

Aisha Buhari was relevant in 2003 irrespective of her party because she's the wife of a former Head of State. Her husband and OBJ were all in the military together and they still one way or the other run the country and eat the national cake. Understood?

What's age are u talking about? Oga you are in Naija, age can be forged for whatever u need it for.

I understand dat u have to be a zo**** so ur pay can be paid in time even though u know all these things. No wahala, I really do understand grin

2 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 14, 2016
One thing I know as a fact is that, if this was true in anyway, PDP would have used this against Buhari during the heated up campaigns of 2015.

Heck, they even threw the kitchen sink at him didn't they?
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures by Dansiki1: 8:37am On Jul 14, 2016
omenka:

Oh hell you people are too damn quick to jump on anything with an Omenka on it..

Haba!! How could a court be UNSURE of the marital status of someone they are PROSECUTING?? cheesy

Na wa oo!! I don't even understand why I'm in this argument.

Everyone should believe what they want to, it is their prerogative.

Same SR which has turned to you people's favourite news source due to their revelations on Buratai and Danbazau made their investigations and concluded the person involved isn't Buhari's wife- but that doesn't sit well with your narative- so it has to be discarded!!

Believe what you want to, na una palaver be dat one not mine.

One thing these people slaving after Fayose and applauding his madness can never answer is why aren't the governors in their own region, 80% of whom are in the opposition, acting the way Fayose is if that is the right way to go about governance or opposition politics?? Fayose has completely jettisoned his responsibility as a state governor as has chosen to spend all his time fighting a totally fruitless battle.

These people who make up his support base know they are insulated from the consequences of his ignominy, so they push him forward on his path to self destruction. The innocent people of Ekiti state would be the ones to bear the brunt of his stupidity.

The same way they cheer on Fayose is how they cheer on the destruction of Niger Delta by Niger Delta terrorists - but they all went mute the day a pipeline was bombed in Imo state- that is how wicked their hearts are!

Ps: There's been this iPod Donkey who seems to have made sniffing after my rump on Nairaland his lifetime career. Weeks on end, the same thing everywhere I go- yet not a quarter of a f»ck has been given.

I pray you don't kick the bucket soon over this painful obsession, because I'd be here for at least another two years. cheesy
Honestly they are sick

2 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures by menstrualpad: 9:31am On Jul 14, 2016
lalasticlala mynd44 this is a fp material detailed please push upfront cc seun dominique
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures by blackpanda: 10:03am On Jul 14, 2016
ZUBY77:

This is the problem with most of you. You like to believe and chose what to believe. The same way some of you believe Buhari has a certificate, that he just don't want to show it.

I live in facts, facts guide me.
If Madam Buhari is not involved in Halliburton scandal, there are a few things she can do to put that to rest. One of them is the USA issue everybody has been talking about; that's the easiest one, isn't it?

All the first Ladies in the history of Nigeria visited USA, it's world's model country, don't forget that.

Even all the first ladies of State Governors' wives visited USA, even Local Government Chairmen:s wives. No Nigerian woman turns down a visit to USA, that includes your mother and wife if you have any.

So like I said, I don't want to beleive, I want to know.
But unfortunately, your next idiotic question would be why Aisha should go to the USA when she doesn't have any appointment there.. And Nigeria remains the Zoo people called it.

She really doesnt care what you choose to believe, thats ur own pathetic cup of tea. But she's definitely not gonna waste nigeria's or her personal funds just to prove a raving lunatic that calls himself a governor wrong. That wld be sinking into the mud with a pig.

Believe whatever u want. U are entitled to your opinion. NEXT!

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures by ZUBY77(m): 10:20am On Jul 14, 2016
blackpanda:

She really doesnt care what you choose to believe, thats ur own pathetic cup of tea. But she's definitely not gonna waste nigeria's or her personal funds just to prove a raving lunatic that calls himself a governor wrong. That wld be sinking into the mud with a pig.

Believe whatever u want. U are entitled to your opinion. NEXT!

Then she is a thief.
We will comfortably see her as a rogue and part of the Halliburton scandal even down to her shalow grave until she proves us otherwise.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack EFCC Headquarters In Abuja (photos) / Convoy Of The President-Elect Of Nigeria Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Spotted (Vid) / Boy Stands In Front Of Tinubu's Convoy, Gets Pushed Away (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.