Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures (59912 Views)

MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time / Halliburton: Four Ex-heads Of State, 89 Others Indicted / Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures by Meche33(m): 5:29pm On Jul 14, 2016
damon222:
No. She should trave to the United States of America and NOT even the USA. I trust Apc members. They can turned the abbreviation to mean another country or even the Uganda which starts with U.
. Hahahahah she just came back from Uzbekistan the other day... no be U country be that? hahahah

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures by abbey621(m): 5:49pm On Jul 14, 2016
Meche33:
. Mtchew if she no be the Aisha nah make she travel to US and shame Fayose. Buh guess what she can't travel to US cus she the Aisha Buhari in the scandal

She's not wanted in the U.S, so I see no reason why she can't travel. There's no warrant out for her, no case whatsoever. I stay in the U.S and it's easy to verify these things. Anybody that thinks otherwise should prove me wrong!
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures by Lilimax(f): 6:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
SeverusSnape:

This supporter of the corrupt prostitute doesn't know Ms can be used for all women regardless of marital status grin like Buhari like supporters.
smiley
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures by KingOfAmebo(m): 7:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
edbor:

let me correct you, Ms does not depend on marital status and can be used for both married and unmarried women. . .let's research before making statements

I never knew omenka has contacted the dulladinho disease.
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures by KingOfAmebo(m): 7:05pm On Jul 14, 2016
omenka:
One simple question for the Rabid Unchained Mad Dog of Ekiti and his horde of Israeli fans: was the person mentioned Mrs Aisha Buhari or Ms Aisha Buhari??

Oh, lemme guess, it was a typo. cheesy

Oh hell you people are too damn quick to jump on anything with an Omenka on it..

Haba!! How could a court be UNSURE of the marital status of someone they are PROSECUTING?? cheesy

Na wa oo!! I don't even understand why I'm in this argument.

Everyone should believe what they want to, it is their prerogative.

Same SR which has turned to you people's favourite news source due to their revelations on Buratai and Danbazau made their investigations and concluded the person involved isn't Buhari's wife- but that doesn't sit well with your narative- so it has to be discarded!!

Believe what you want to, na una palaver be dat one not mine.

One thing these people slaving after Fayose and applauding his madness can never answer is why aren't the governors in their own region, 80% of whom are in the opposition, acting the way Fayose is if that is the right way to go about governance or opposition politics?? Fayose has completely jettisoned his responsibility as a state governor as has chosen to spend all his time fighting a totally fruitless battle.

These people who make up his support base know they are insulated from the consequences of his ignominy, so they push him forward on his path to self destruction. The innocent people of Ekiti state would be the ones to bear the brunt of his stupidity.

The same way they cheer on Fayose is how they cheer on the destruction of Niger Delta by Niger Delta terrorists - but they all went mute the day a pipeline was bombed in Imo state- that is how wicked their hearts are!

Ps: There's been this iPod Donkey who seems to have made sniffing after my rump on Nairaland his lifetime career. Weeks on end, the same thing everywhere I go- yet not a quarter of a f»ck has been given.

I pray you don't kick the bucket soon over this painful obsession, because I'd be here for at least another two years. cheesy

quote author=edbor post=47519915]

let me correct you, Ms does not depend on marital status and can be used for both married and unmarried women. . .let's research before making statements.

I never knew omenka has contacted the dulladinho disease. This is what happens when you passionately defend the indefensible without making a good use of your God given sense of reasoning. Smh.
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
How can a fraud that involves Atiku and Fasawe involve some fictitious person unconnected to Buhari posing as Buhari relative?

Why ?

2 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures by kenex4ever(m): 8:44pm On Jul 14, 2016
ZUBY77:
We know she is guilty. Names of people don't just get included in things like this.
I haven't seen my name all over the Halliburton case because I wasn't part of it.

All this counter posts from APC and co are just to shield Aisha from the Justice system.
A sitting governor can never point fingers to the wife of a sitting President if he wasn't sure of what he was talking about. We are no fools.

The idiotic system of government we have in Nigeria made it easy for thieves and rogues to thrive.
Buhari was aware of Aisha's involvement with Halliburton, that was the reason why he tried to shut down the office of the first Lady just to shield himself from whatever fallout that may ensure. Unfortunately, the young wife doesn't want to remain quiet, she goes about hosting meetings and distributing rice to substitute with the hunger in the land. Of course the first question from every hungry person would always remain "Do you have food for me"

And for the record, if Aisha was involved, Buhari was also involved.
We know how wives do things in Nigeria, my wife wouldn't get involved in certain things without my knowledge.
even d woman they tried to set up as Aisha Buhari has denied she is the one. She said she won't b free in d US if she was involved.

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures by achieverme(m): 9:54pm On Jul 14, 2016
abbey621:

She's not wanted in the U.S, so I see no reason why she can't travel. There's no warrant out for her, no case whatsoever. I stay in the U.S and it's easy to verify these things. Anybody that thinks otherwise should prove me wrong!

Let her visit the US like APC said she would....that should be enough to prove you wrong.
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures by abbey621(m): 10:12pm On Jul 14, 2016
achieverme:

Let her visit the US like APC said she would....that should be enough to prove you wrong.

She does not need to visit before I validate if she's wanted by law enforcement in the U.S, as a citizen of the United States I'm privileged to know this information. It's called the Freedom of Information Act 5 U.S.C. § 552, knowledge is power!

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures by achieverme(m): 10:28pm On Jul 14, 2016
abbey621:

She does not need to visit before I validate if she's wanted by law enforcement in the U.S, as a citizen of the United States I'm privileged to know this information. It's called the Freedom of Information Act 5 U.S.C. § 552, knowledge is power!

We in Nigeria are not in your shoes. we need her to visit the USA to prove us wrong, like the APC promised she would. Is that too hard for you to understand?

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures by abbey621(m): 11:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
achieverme:

We in Nigeria are not in your shoes. we need her to visit the USA to prove us wrong, like the APC promised she would. Is that too hard for you to understand?

Oh get off your high horse. She doesn't have to do sh*t if she does not want to.
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures by achieverme(m): 3:05am On Jul 15, 2016
abbey621:

Oh get off your high horse. She doesn't have to do sh*t if she does not want to.

But she promised to do "sh*t"

You claimed you aren't in Nigeria. You Dont know a thing about what happens here. I guess is better you stick to the Republican/democratic/independent card games you people play over there and Dont bother discussing Nigerian politics. There are so many things you Dont know about happenings here.
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures by WafiGuy: 3:37am On Jul 15, 2016
Every time, many commentators on NL confirmed it that most Nigerians have short memories.

Just last year (2015) when AIT went wild on Tinubu, the same Mike Ezekhome encouraged them to continue and even served as their solicitor at the court. In the end he led the company to seek out-of-court settlement. He's doing same thing with Fayose. In the end, he will collect his fees and encourage Fayose to plead for mercy or leniency.

The ball is in Fayose's court. He can play any how he likes.

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:35am On Jul 15, 2016
achieverme:

So it's his fault that you jungle creatures still live like Neanderthals?

I say most of you are sick in the head.
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:43am On Jul 15, 2016
Opeyemi4real:
Instead of retracting his statement he reaffirmed it! Fayose is a man!
Dasuki was a man.
Metuh was a man.
Dilector Kanu was a man.
FFK was a man.

Everyone you've goaded on has ended up in prison, then you evil bandits abandon them (after deceiving them) then start "supporting" another unfortunate soul. I'm starting to think you guys really support Buhari. You bleat loudly and call EFCC's attention to certain criminals then start instigating and even threaten the Government to prosecute them.

I'm getting to really believe you guys are Fifth Columnists that work for this Government but only criticize it just to divert attention from your treacherous activities.
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures by TheAlchemist: 9:28am On Jul 15, 2016
shift15:

Since EFCC told you she is not the one, then who is the one?
The Aisha Buhari they presented is walking freely is US. That means the one they presented her passport is not the one.
Or are we saying $170,000 just developed wings and flew from one account to another without traces?

Haba wake up.

Lets pray for the safety of " THE AISHA BUHARI" walking freely now in US, remember how Gloria Okon died under controversial circumstances during IBB regime!
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures by Opeyemi4real(m): 11:37am On Jul 15, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
Dasuki was a man.
Metuh was a man.
Dilector Kanu was a man.
FFK was a man.

Everyone you've goaded on has ended up in prison, then you evil bandits abandon them (after deceiving them) then start "supporting" another unfortunate soul. I'm starting to think you guys really support Buhari. You bleat loudly and call EFCC's attention to certain criminals then start instigating and even threaten the Government to prosecute them.

I'm getting to really believe you guys are Fifth Columnists that work for this Government but only criticize it just to divert attention from your treacherous activities.
what is this zombie saying now! Fayose is still a man! What is your own definition for 'unfortunate' Whenever you see a man who can tell you to shut up and drive in APC, you guys turned to EFCC. Shameless party and followers!
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:49pm On Jul 15, 2016
Opeyemi4real:
what is this zombie saying now! Fayose is still a man! What is your own definition for 'unfortunate' Whenever you see a man who can tell you to shut up and drive in APC, you guys turned to EFCC. Shameless party and followers!
Umm... are you normal? What's my business with any of your sham political parties?
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures by lebete3000: 12:55pm On Jul 15, 2016
ZUBY77:

Yes, 3rd of July 2010.
They knew what was going to happen, that was why they chose Malami over Falana.

Irrespective of what the South West think about the North, the North will never trust them.

How i wish Igbos can just be a bit more welcoming to we Yorubas and we Yorubas can open our eyes to see who these Northerners really are....Nigeria would be far better off for it.
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures by Opeyemi4real(m): 2:15pm On Jul 15, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
Umm... are you normal? What's my business with any of your sham political parties?
you can ask yourself again again and again! Your comment your business!
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures by achieverme(m): 6:03pm On Jul 15, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
So it's his fault that you jungle creatures still live like Neanderthals?

I say most of you are sick in the head.

Your head is deceased. If you examine your brain, you will see decay making incursion into your very being originating from your useless and unproductive brain. You are on your way to irresolvable coma, leading to your unavoidable death.
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:11am On Jul 16, 2016
achieverme:

Your head is deceased. If you examine your brain, you will see decay making incursion into your very being originating from your useless and unproductive brain. You are on your way to irresolvable coma, leading to your unavoidable death.
Tell me, how many times have your hibby-jobba spells worked against anyone you cast them at?
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures by achieverme(m): 8:04am On Jul 16, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
Tell me, how many times have your hibby-jobba spells worked against anyone you cast them at?

If you have any sense, you will know this isn't a spell; it is s statement of fact. Check your comments and you will see senlesness written all over it.
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures by chernest2002: 9:11am On Jul 16, 2016
omenka:
One simple question for the Rabid Unchained Mad Dog of Ekiti and his horde of Israeli fans: was the person mentioned Mrs Aisha Buhari or Ms Aisha Buhari??

Oh hell you people are too damn quick to jump on anything with an Omenka on it..

Haba!! How could a court be UNSURE of the marital status of someone they are PROSECUTING?? cheesy

Same SR which has turned to you people's favourite news source due to their revelations on Buratai and Danbazau made their investigations and concluded the person involved isn't Buhari's wife- but that doesn't sit well with your narative- so it has to be discarded!!

One thing these people slaving after Fayose and applauding his madness can never answer is why aren't the governors in their own region, 80% of whom are in the opposition, acting the way Fayose is if that is the right way to go about governance or opposition politics?? Fayose has completely jettisoned his responsibility as a state governor as has chosen to spend all his time fighting a totally fruitless battle.

These people who make up his support base know they are insulated from the consequences of his ignominy, so they push him forward on his path to self destruction. The innocent people of Ekiti state would be the ones to bear the brunt of his stupidity.

The same way they cheer on Fayose is how they cheer on the destruction of Niger Delta by Niger Delta terrorists - but they all went mute the day a pipeline was bombed in Imo state- that is how wicked their hearts are!

Ps: There's been this iPod Donkey who seems to have made sniffing after my rump on Nairaland his lifetime career. Weeks on end, the same thing everywhere I go- yet not a quarter of a f»ck has been given.

I pray you don't kick the bucket soon over this painful obsession, because I'd be here for at least another two years. cheesy
correction, the court never prosecuted her,continue with your abusive words.
Re: Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures by Codes151(m): 3:07pm On Jul 16, 2016
omenka:

sense is hard to get o!!! It's easy for old politician to be using the so called leaders of tomorrow. Pls before u comment! Jefferson did deals with political figures! From Nigeria to other countries! Which buhari would hv been so influential to pull strings for jefferson? He dealt with the likes of obj, atiku etc! Or is it the Aisha that APC n EFCC showed us that looks like a pauper? Why has she not traveled with her husband all tru 14 or sth trips? Why the confusion about first lady office then? Maybe u fronted th deal alone. But her husband knew and ate from it one way or the other.

Ps. If it boils down to jail stuff. I know PMB is a man with dignity n all. He won't interfere but pls as for this halliburton stuf!!! Before Before see as e the tootless EFCC can't investigate or every one pretending that it doesn't exist, that's enough reason for u not to sit somewhere and be writing what soever!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Breaking: APC Headquarters Denies Cancelling Of Lagos APC Primaries / Convoy Of The President-Elect Of Nigeria Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Spotted (Vid) / Isaac Balami's Car Explodes In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.