Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Three Killed In Lagos Land Dispute - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Three Killed In Lagos Land Dispute (10017 Views)

OPS Rejects Lagos Land Use Charge Law / Mother And Daughter Killed In Lagos Building Collapse / Lagos Land Registry Directorate Scale Of Charges (fees) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Killed In Lagos Land Dispute by Monalisa185(f): 8:04am On Jul 14, 2016
Precious Igbonwelundu.

Three men were on Monday murdered by suspected land grabbers in Lagos.
The incident occurred at about 2:00pm at Oriwu, Igbodu in Ikosi Ejirin, Agbowa.
The Nation gathered that the victims who were shot in a bush were one Deacon Tayo Hassan, 60, his aide, Waidi Dada, 56 and driver, Omobolanle Rashidi.
Our correspondent learnt that policemen from the Agbowa division were invited and they took the corpses away.

A brother to the deceased, Olaitan Temitope, who confirmed the deaths, however declined giving further details.
According to him, investigation was ongoing and they have been asked to avoid anything that could jeopardise the case.
When contacted, the spokesman for the state police command, Dolapo Badmos, a Superintendent of Police (SP), said the men’s bodies have been deposited at the Agbowa General Hospital mortuary.
She said: “One Chief Ogunyemi Olaitan of Molajoye Village, Ikosi Ejirin, reported the matter at the police station. Policemen were sent and the deceased were found.
“Three expended cartridges and a knife were recovered at the scene. Crime scene was photographed and the bodies moved to the mortuary.
“We are working on a clue to arrest the fleeing suspects. The case is under discreet investigation.”

Source: http://thenationonlineng.net/three-killed-lagos-land-dispute/

Cc: mynd44 lalasticlala Dominique
Re: Three Killed In Lagos Land Dispute by AyamConfidence(m): 8:11am On Jul 14, 2016
FTC....I dey come
Re: Three Killed In Lagos Land Dispute by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 14, 2016
Name Checkers Association, over to you cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Killed In Lagos Land Dispute by iamkingzlee(m): 8:25am On Jul 14, 2016
Sad how people die these days..

7 Likes

Re: Three Killed In Lagos Land Dispute by photoshoot(m): 8:40am On Jul 14, 2016
I heard it on radio this morning, and someone who knows a bit of the issue said, it is a family issue, and that the land happened to be a controversial one.

So sad this ones just died like this.
May they rest in peace.
Re: Three Killed In Lagos Land Dispute by bimbod(m): 8:41am On Jul 14, 2016
hmm.. what ah shame
Re: Three Killed In Lagos Land Dispute by herzern(m): 6:35am On Jul 15, 2016
Laqos rate of land disputes are high.Ambode should please do something about it.......especially those omo-onile...they will say they must collect 100k before yhu start anything on your land...'land wey I no buy with their money' undecided

Now.....will the killer take the land to heaven when he dies?.....vanity!

3 Likes

Re: Three Killed In Lagos Land Dispute by brunofarad(m): 6:35am On Jul 15, 2016
Pathetic
Re: Three Killed In Lagos Land Dispute by herzern(m): 6:35am On Jul 15, 2016
skarlett:
Name Checkers Association, over to you cool

Use your brain!.....we,NCAN have no business here.... Were the name of the killers revealed

11 Likes

Re: Three Killed In Lagos Land Dispute by ademega(m): 6:38am On Jul 15, 2016
we met this land on earth and we shall be buried beneath it.. leaving it behind... hmmm
Re: Three Killed In Lagos Land Dispute by Firefire(m): 6:38am On Jul 15, 2016
Too bad.

Fight over a parcel of land, die and be buried in just 6ft.

Vanity upon vanity, ALL is vanity.

RIP to the dead.

4 Likes

Re: Three Killed In Lagos Land Dispute by tunderay(m): 6:40am On Jul 15, 2016
Well, I am not surprise. Issue of fighting over land have been existing since creation of the world, a friend of mine died fighting for his father's land, he just died for nothing. There is nothing worth fighting for in this world, cos you will still leave it when you die. RIP to the dead.
Re: Three Killed In Lagos Land Dispute by emillionaire: 6:40am On Jul 15, 2016
rip
Re: Three Killed In Lagos Land Dispute by mostyg(m): 6:41am On Jul 15, 2016
Ok
Re: Three Killed In Lagos Land Dispute by Flexherbal(m): 6:42am On Jul 15, 2016
The killers will soon meet their own end.
RIP!
Re: Three Killed In Lagos Land Dispute by nonjebose(m): 6:45am On Jul 15, 2016
Unfortunate, how people value land more than life
Re: Three Killed In Lagos Land Dispute by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 15, 2016
Land issue? Too risky.
Re: Three Killed In Lagos Land Dispute by REVOLUTNIS: 6:50am On Jul 15, 2016
That place is no man's land....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Killed In Lagos Land Dispute by mekasyns: 6:51am On Jul 15, 2016
shocked shocked
Re: Three Killed In Lagos Land Dispute by madapcmod: 7:00am On Jul 15, 2016
omoniles killing themselves bc of land. tufiakwa! dem dem sufferisticated land sellers and accomodators!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Killed In Lagos Land Dispute by Ogbewilliamson(m): 7:05am On Jul 15, 2016
but why all these
Re: Three Killed In Lagos Land Dispute by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 7:09am On Jul 15, 2016
I hope the sophisticated people of wastern Nigeria won't blame Niger Delta Militants for the killings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Killed In Lagos Land Dispute by gbadexy(m): 7:09am On Jul 15, 2016
This one made front page with pictures yesterday na.
Perhaps the mods can go to education or religion section to bring some quality threads.
Re: Three Killed In Lagos Land Dispute by Peacefulgold(m): 7:24am On Jul 15, 2016
Heartbreaking .....RIP to d dead.....
Re: Three Killed In Lagos Land Dispute by Izonpikin: 7:27am On Jul 15, 2016
Ordinary dry land them wan kill theirsef finish....put oil under those lands and see war....
Re: Three Killed In Lagos Land Dispute by Spells(m): 7:27am On Jul 15, 2016
Ok oh.... Land dispute in Africa is just sumtin else.
Re: Three Killed In Lagos Land Dispute by tonio2wo: 7:27am On Jul 15, 2016
This story has made front page before naa!! With pictures sef.

Who is d mod that moved this one again??
Seun, u see ur boys?
Re: Three Killed In Lagos Land Dispute by Dsrooftiles: 7:39am On Jul 15, 2016
R.I.P

Re: Three Killed In Lagos Land Dispute by AuroraB(f): 7:42am On Jul 15, 2016
emillionaire:
rip

call me emillionia, am a philanthropist
Onye juru gi undecided sad
Re: Three Killed In Lagos Land Dispute by tuna4servi(m): 7:48am On Jul 15, 2016
RIP
Re: Three Killed In Lagos Land Dispute by twise4242(f): 7:56am On Jul 15, 2016
photoshoot:
I heard it on radio this morning, and someone who knows a bit of the issue said, it is a family issue, and that the land happened to be a controversial one.

So sad this ones just died like this.
May they rest in peace.

I.R.P

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finishing A Duplex + Flats In Lekki (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Apartment Movers In Lagos. Easy Relocation Within And Outside Lagos. / Best Modern Pop Celings, Artworks, Cornices, Skirtings @ Affordable Rates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.