Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Please Help! My Computer And Phone USB Are Not Connecting! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Help! My Computer And Phone USB Are Not Connecting! (994 Views)

Help! What Could Be Wrong With My Computer? / HSPA USB Modem Not Connecting With Glo Line. Help!!!!!!! >> Solved(Updated) / How To Remove All Viruses From Your Computer Using Rescue USB Disk. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! My Computer And Phone USB Are Not Connecting! by dilini(m): 8:27am On Jul 14, 2016
Good day guys,

Please for the computer gurus in the house I'd want you guys to help me out with this issue..

I just got myself a laptop and it has been configured for browsing and I'll want to use my phone to surf the web with it. I went to computer village and met a guy who stuffed his shop with different computer accessories and told him I need a USB cable to connect to my phone for browsing. He gave me a Kodak USB and told me the USB works well with any laptop as long as it has been configured. I took home, connected it to my phone and laptop and tethered it for connectivity but to my dismay it didnt work.
I use an Acer model Laptop with Vista installed in it and a Samsung Galaxy GT S7262. Please I will to know if there is a special USB cord that I can buy and return the one I bought.
Thanks guys..

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Please Help! My Computer And Phone USB Are Not Connecting! by khalhokage(m): 9:30am On Jul 14, 2016
The problem isn't the USB cable, it's either your phone or your laptop.
Re: Please Help! My Computer And Phone USB Are Not Connecting! by dilini(m): 11:24am On Jul 14, 2016
khalhokage:
The problem isn't the USB cable, it's either your phone or your laptop.

So what solution do you proffer?
Re: Please Help! My Computer And Phone USB Are Not Connecting! by sylith(m): 10:15am On Jul 15, 2016
dilini:
Good day guys,

Please for the computer gurus in the house I'd want you guys to help me out with this issue..

I just got myself a laptop and it has been configured for browsing and I'll want to use my phone to surf the web with it. I went to computer village and met a guy who stuffed his shop with different computer accessories and told him I need a USB cable to connect to my phone for browsing. He gave me a Kodak USB and told me the USB works well with any laptop as long as it has been configured. I took home, connected it to my phone and laptop and tethered it for connectivity but to my dismay it didnt work.
I use an Acer model Laptop with Vista installed in it and a Samsung Galaxy GT S7262. Please I will to know if there is a special USB cord that I can buy and return the one I bought.
Thanks guys..

Cc: Lalasticlala

Which phone and android version are you using. And are the device drivers correctly installed on your pc

(1) (Reply)

Apple / Switch From Samsung Galaxy Phone To Apple Iphone 7 / Printer For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.