Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Victor Adepoju's Wifi-Enabled Taxi In Ghana (Photo) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Victor Adepoju's Wifi-Enabled Taxi In Ghana (Photo) (28779 Views)

Every Taxi In Abuja Must Be Air-conditioned By October - FCTA / Boarding A Taxi In Lagos? Read This / High Tension Pole Falls On Taxi In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Adepoju's Wifi-Enabled Taxi In Ghana (Photo) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 14, 2016
sammyj:
This is good for the image of Nigeria especially in the diaspora !!!! cool cheesy
exactly
Re: Victor Adepoju's Wifi-Enabled Taxi In Ghana (Photo) by EniHolar(f): 1:54pm On Jul 14, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Victor Adepoju's Wifi-Enabled Taxi In Ghana (Photo) by banmee(m): 1:54pm On Jul 14, 2016
YourNemesis:
Yorubas are busy bettering lives and bringing positivity to their country and the people around them abroad, while a certain other tribe is well known for ruining lives through drug trafficking and other illegal activities/crimes. Smh!
I no mention names o...

Which country? You all don't see the irony of the story.
Re: Victor Adepoju's Wifi-Enabled Taxi In Ghana (Photo) by saasala(m): 1:54pm On Jul 14, 2016
gurunlocker:

Please don't ban me.... But this guy is foolish

Every man is a fool.
Re: Victor Adepoju's Wifi-Enabled Taxi In Ghana (Photo) by Adesiji77: 1:55pm On Jul 14, 2016
Nice one...

1 Like

Re: Victor Adepoju's Wifi-Enabled Taxi In Ghana (Photo) by bigass123(m): 1:55pm On Jul 14, 2016
[size=18pt]Impressive [/size]
Never despise the days of small beginnings so says The Holy Book...
If this chap remain consistent and focused he's soon gonna own a large transportation company in the nearest future.
God bless Nigerians everywhere in the world who hustling to make a positive mark in their time. My God bless my hustles as well.
As for the Dino Melayes and Sarakis of this country continue your looting mission but I have this to say to y'all : May your generations yet unborn NEVER experience true peace. May they be haunted throughout their lifetime.
Re: Victor Adepoju's Wifi-Enabled Taxi In Ghana (Photo) by emmanuelbrown26: 1:56pm On Jul 14, 2016
Chai chineke God, did is creative mind, see swag, nnam I like ur ideal, instead of yahoo yahoo guys are doing their, in choose this path, Chukwu gozie ur hustle

1 Like

Re: Victor Adepoju's Wifi-Enabled Taxi In Ghana (Photo) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 14, 2016
bad news
Re: Victor Adepoju's Wifi-Enabled Taxi In Ghana (Photo) by domiquezdundee: 1:56pm On Jul 14, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
This can't succeed in nigeria,we all know why.
Re: Victor Adepoju's Wifi-Enabled Taxi In Ghana (Photo) by amokeme(f): 2:00pm On Jul 14, 2016
princeakins:

Guess u r in ghana

Wen u try, do share ur experience

Btw nyc outfit kiss
nah.... I'm here in Nigeria, and thank you wink @bold
Re: Victor Adepoju's Wifi-Enabled Taxi In Ghana (Photo) by Emmatdayo(m): 2:00pm On Jul 14, 2016
saasala:
Very good

Let me check the names.....Oooh, not surprised at all. The Amala eating, egunfe chewing, emu and oguro sipping tribe. Awa omo Oodua
aaah! honorable member,where r u reporting from grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Victor Adepoju's Wifi-Enabled Taxi In Ghana (Photo) by gurunlocker: 2:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
saasala:

Every man is a fool.

Not every man, that's how you were born
Re: Victor Adepoju's Wifi-Enabled Taxi In Ghana (Photo) by amokeme(f): 2:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
domiquezdundee:
[color=#006600][/color]

This can't succeed in nigeria,we all know why.
why?
Re: Victor Adepoju's Wifi-Enabled Taxi In Ghana (Photo) by Oceemo(m): 2:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
sheunsheun:
Try this is in naija and you will see artificially made "hold up". Guys go download movies tire
U gat me laughing so hard men. but the guy say him the beg them sha make them no download.
Re: Victor Adepoju's Wifi-Enabled Taxi In Ghana (Photo) by banmee(m): 2:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
saasala:

Every man is a fool.

But some more than others.
Re: Victor Adepoju's Wifi-Enabled Taxi In Ghana (Photo) by ojsmscom(m): 2:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
LETS KEEP MAKING NIGERIA PROUD NO-MATTER WHAT IT WILL TAKE!!!WE SHALL ONE DAY REJOICE FOR THE NATION
Re: Victor Adepoju's Wifi-Enabled Taxi In Ghana (Photo) by Emmatdayo(m): 2:03pm On Jul 14, 2016
amokeme:
Wow! This is great.
I'll try this and see how far it helps....
even biafry yoooot want to try it grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Victor Adepoju's Wifi-Enabled Taxi In Ghana (Photo) by Globalhustler(m): 2:03pm On Jul 14, 2016
amokeme:
why?
see as e be like say na funaab u snap that picture. Besides u look like omo ghana
Re: Victor Adepoju's Wifi-Enabled Taxi In Ghana (Photo) by banmee(m): 2:03pm On Jul 14, 2016
ojsmscom:
LETS KEEP MAKING NIGERIA PROUD NO-MATTER WHAT IT WILL TAKE!!!WE SHALL ONE DAY REJOICE FOR THE NATION

For that to happen, a lot of people have to die.
Re: Victor Adepoju's Wifi-Enabled Taxi In Ghana (Photo) by faruz: 2:07pm On Jul 14, 2016
sukkot:
NAME CHECKERS ASSOCIATION OF IKORODU REPORTING FOR DUTY

aiy aiy captain!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Victor Adepoju's Wifi-Enabled Taxi In Ghana (Photo) by amokeme(f): 2:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
Emmatdayo:
even biafry yoooot want to try it grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Victor Adepoju's Wifi-Enabled Taxi In Ghana (Photo) by sukkot: 2:10pm On Jul 14, 2016
faruz:
aiy aiy captain!!!!!!!
bros na salute i dey ooo
Re: Victor Adepoju's Wifi-Enabled Taxi In Ghana (Photo) by BoboFashion(m): 2:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
amokeme:

He's trying to get attention.
Re: Victor Adepoju's Wifi-Enabled Taxi In Ghana (Photo) by Emmatdayo(m): 2:14pm On Jul 14, 2016
amokeme:

abi u no be biafry yooooooot again? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Victor Adepoju's Wifi-Enabled Taxi In Ghana (Photo) by Emmatdayo(m): 2:15pm On Jul 14, 2016
BoboFashion:

u say watin? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Victor Adepoju's Wifi-Enabled Taxi In Ghana (Photo) by domiquezdundee: 2:18pm On Jul 14, 2016
amokeme:
why?
dudes here will sure deflate the tyres, then download as much as until the wi-fi is gone.
Re: Victor Adepoju's Wifi-Enabled Taxi In Ghana (Photo) by goodforsomthing: 2:19pm On Jul 14, 2016
amokeme:
Wow! This is great.
I'll try this and see how far it helps....
This is naija and not Ghana o,eveninA guy met one of his school mates several years after school and he could not believe his eyes; his friend was driving one of the latest sleek Mercedes Benz cars. He went home feeling awful and very disappointed in himself. He thought he was a failure.
*What he didn't know was that his friend was a driver and had been sent on errand with his boss's car!*

Rosemary nagged her husband always for not being romantic. She accused him for not getting down to open the car door for her as her friend Jane's husband did when he dropped her off at work.
*What Rosemary didn't know was that Jane's husband's car had a faulty door that could only be opened from the outside!*

Sampson's wife went to visit one of her long time friends and was very troubled for seeing the 3 lovely kids of her friend playing around. Her problem was that she had only one child and have been struggling to conceive for the past five years.
*What she didn't know was that one of those kids who was the biological child of her friend had sickle cell and had just a year to live; the other two are adopted!*

*_Life does not have a universal measuring tool; so create yours and use it._*

*_Looking at people and comparing yourself with them will not make you better but bitter._*

*_If you know the sort of load the chameleon carries, you wouldn't ask why it takes those gentle strides._*

*So, enjoy what you have and be grateful for it.*g body has

1 Like

Re: Victor Adepoju's Wifi-Enabled Taxi In Ghana (Photo) by youngguru23(m): 2:23pm On Jul 14, 2016
It can't work here in Nigeria...
Even if u beg naija pple not to download...
Them go still download tire...
Re: Victor Adepoju's Wifi-Enabled Taxi In Ghana (Photo) by princeakins(m): 2:24pm On Jul 14, 2016
amokeme:
nah.... I'm here in Nigeria, and thank you wink @bold

Ok.. wen u try it stil mention me o..

Kindly follow bck smiley
Re: Victor Adepoju's Wifi-Enabled Taxi In Ghana (Photo) by amokeme(f): 2:32pm On Jul 14, 2016
BoboFashion:

I figured, thank you smiley

princeakins:

Ok.. wen u try it stil mention me o..
Kindly follow bck smiley

Ok... I just followed you
Re: Victor Adepoju's Wifi-Enabled Taxi In Ghana (Photo) by babadee1(m): 2:33pm On Jul 14, 2016
alaskido:
This is great but why not move this your business to Nigeria now?

Because Nigeria is a very difficult place to do business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Adepoju's Wifi-Enabled Taxi In Ghana (Photo) by odamilola36(m): 2:39pm On Jul 14, 2016
Wow... great innovation. Am I ftc?
Ftc ko, ole tif!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boat Capsizes In Kebbi Killing Many Villagers. Graphic Photos / My Summer Trip To Lyon, Geneva and Chamonix Mont-Blanc! / Helicopter Crashes In Sokoto State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.