Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

My Ex Employers Have Refused To Pay My Salary - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Ex Employers Have Refused To Pay My Salary (12011 Views)

Please How Do I Know That My Company Remmited The Tax Deducted From My Salary To / I Resigned After Receiving My Salary: Help, Am I In Trouble? / How Do I Save And Invest From My Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Employers Have Refused To Pay My Salary by Cuntslayer: 10:03am On Jul 14, 2016
My fellow Nairalanders
I come here to seek your candid advice on my situation I used to work in an IT firm on the mainland and God blessed me with another offer on the island. so I tendered my resignation with my former employers and as stated on my terms of contract with them gave a month's notice.
The problem now is that it's 2 moths gone and the people have refused to pay me for the last month of service rendered to them.
I have tried reaching out to all top management of the Company but they have refused and turned a deaf ear to my plea.
So I got n touch with my lawyer friends who have agreed to take up the issue. They say I can make millions out of the case. But my problem is that I don't want the case to distort my career.
Please what do you advise I should do?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Ex Employers Have Refused To Pay My Salary by mexyk(m): 10:36am On Jul 14, 2016
you not alone. These employers...I leave them to God

4 Likes

Re: My Ex Employers Have Refused To Pay My Salary by arthurshelly: 10:46am On Jul 14, 2016
Most of this employer are same..if you can let the salary go please do and move of with ur life,but if you can't let ur lawyer take it up...but of eventually you never get ur salary please don't pray or cursed the company but say something to the company.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Employers Have Refused To Pay My Salary by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 14, 2016
Cuntslayer:

They say I can make millions out
of the case.

Haba!!! Nigerians and money!!!

So, all you could think about in the whole issue is how you gonna make millions from your previous employer?!

Pity you!

9 Likes

Re: My Ex Employers Have Refused To Pay My Salary by Cuntslayer: 10:57am On Jul 14, 2016
Please @lalasticalala move this topic to front page I need candid views on this thank you
Re: My Ex Employers Have Refused To Pay My Salary by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 14, 2016
Jadonjack:

Haba!!! Nigerians and money!!!

So, all you could think about in the whole issue is how you gonna make millions from your previous employer?!

Pity you!

I'm very sure ure one of these employers. Do you know how much he spent on transport and feeding? Then the pain of feeling used? You had better pity yourself.

49 Likes

Re: My Ex Employers Have Refused To Pay My Salary by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 14, 2016
Cuntslayer:
Please @lalasticalala
move this topic to front page I need candid views on this
thank you

Nairalanders and Front page. Do you need advice or just want to be at the front page?

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Employers Have Refused To Pay My Salary by macjurek(m): 11:15am On Jul 14, 2016
Dear Fellow Nairalander,

Yes the employers are always like these, but as you have notify them (top management) and there is a letter of Employment Contract Agreement they are defaulting.

Next let them know that you will seek Wise counsel from your lawyer, they likewise seek wise counsel from the company lawyer that, within a given time, your lawyer will have to write them for the next line of action.

But keep all letters and correspondence including ID INTACT for references.

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: My Ex Employers Have Refused To Pay My Salary by Cuntslayer: 11:25am On Jul 14, 2016
Thanks @macjurek for ur incisive view.
Re: My Ex Employers Have Refused To Pay My Salary by Cuntslayer: 2:04pm On Jul 14, 2016
Thanks for the replies

I want to find out if there are any repercussions involved in taking legal action as regards my career.

cc: lalasticlala
Re: My Ex Employers Have Refused To Pay My Salary by Cherishing(f): 7:07pm On Jul 14, 2016
sorry
but no be their fault, you for collect the last pay and take them unaware .

Jungle don mature for everywhere even chimps wey de zoo can testify these days.

11 Likes

Re: My Ex Employers Have Refused To Pay My Salary by Cherishing(f): 7:09pm On Jul 14, 2016
Cuntslayer:

So I got n touch with my lawyer friends. They say I can make millions out of the case. But my problem is that I don't want the case to distort my career.

Those your lawyer friends don't mean well for you,honestly (Can u imagine them using you to make the millions)
See their mouth like a million casegrin
Bros simply keep reminding them on daily basis but if they don't pay you, try move on. God has already destined bigger opportunities for you.
Re: My Ex Employers Have Refused To Pay My Salary by AntiWailer: 7:09pm On Jul 14, 2016
Cuntslayer:
My fellow Nairalanders
I come here to seek your candid advice on my situation I used to work in an IT firm on the mainland and God blessed me with another offer on the island. so I tendered my resignation with my former employers and as stated on my terms of contract with them gave a month's notice.
The problem now is that it's 2 moths gone and the people have refused to pay me for the last month of service rendered to them.
I have tried reaching out to all top management of the Company but they have refused and turned a deaf ear to my plea.
So I got n touch with my lawyer friends who have agreed to take up the issue. They say I can make millions out of the case. But my problem is that I don't want the case to distort my career.

Just leave them alone and keep asking politely.

1 month salary will finish but relationship and reference will forever remain.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Employers Have Refused To Pay My Salary by Clone2020(m): 7:09pm On Jul 14, 2016
I hope your new employer doesn't discover that your Nairaland moniker is cuntslayer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Employers Have Refused To Pay My Salary by DoTheNeedful: 7:10pm On Jul 14, 2016
Cvntslayer ...See moniker. How them go pay you angry

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Employers Have Refused To Pay My Salary by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 14, 2016
mexyk:
you not alone. These employers...I leave them to God
Op,i beg u in d name of Obatala,dont leave your employers to God, they dont deserve his leniency.. Rather u shud table their matter in front of Sango Olukoso..
All u need do is give Sango a Red and Black cockerel
8 Pieces of bitter Kola
A bottle of Palm Oil
A bottle of Schnapp

I swear the thunder that will fire them,Sango Olukoso and Ogunlakaye are still remixing it in d studio. grin

And then you can call your employers and say...

8 Likes

Re: My Ex Employers Have Refused To Pay My Salary by Lordskyes(m): 7:10pm On Jul 14, 2016
Commit it to God
Re: My Ex Employers Have Refused To Pay My Salary by ElekeNtioba: 7:10pm On Jul 14, 2016
Get lawyered up! Even the threat of lawsuit work wonders. Just inform them u ar "seeking legal counsel". If they stand their ground get ur lawyer friend to contact them. If they refuse to budge....there are two things involved....

Nice moniker btw
Re: My Ex Employers Have Refused To Pay My Salary by AntiWailer: 7:11pm On Jul 14, 2016
Cuntslayer:
Thanks for the replies

I want to find out if there are any repercussions involved in taking legal action as regards my career.

cc: lalasticlala

My brother any employer who hears about it will not forgive u or assume u wnt do the same to them..

Keep asking for ur money politely. Ask for ur boss audience and hear their reasons.
Re: My Ex Employers Have Refused To Pay My Salary by helphelp: 7:11pm On Jul 14, 2016
Sue

1 Like

Re: My Ex Employers Have Refused To Pay My Salary by TamedWolf90: 7:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
With your moniker, if na me, I won't pay you.....

Lols, just saying o
Re: My Ex Employers Have Refused To Pay My Salary by sukkot: 7:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
maybe you slayed his daughters cu-nt
Re: My Ex Employers Have Refused To Pay My Salary by mosho2good: 7:15pm On Jul 14, 2016
Primary skul shoutout
*Shoutout to all doz girls dat begin 2 cry wen de call a boy ur husband,i hope u are still single
*2 all doz boys dat brings ball 2 skul and decides who they wants 2 play wit, i hope u guys are now gud decision makers
*2 Doz pple who do not allow odas to use thier water bottles, makin us feel our mouth are dirty, i hope u pple are now working wit CLOSE UP.
* 2 all doz pple who lyk sitting beside d window, i hope u are still recievin d fresh air
* 2 all doz pple who sets pen on pples chair so dat de can seat on it, i hope u are now terrorists
* 2 all doz pple who says dat if u eat beans and egg u are likely 2 fart, i hope u now medical doctors
*Shoutout to doz boys and girls dat tears oda pple notes for test rather dan tearing thier own, i hope u guys are stil smart
*To doz pple who cant use thier pen without its cover, i hope u pple are stil with d covers
*2 doz clean pple who dont allow thier bag to touch d ground, i hope u guys are still neat.
*2 doz pple who don't buy anything during breaktime but wud wait at d food shed and start begging 4rm pple who bought, i hope u guys are now real beggers
*2 all doz boys who used bobo or viju milk containers 2 play ball, i hope u guys are now footballers
* 2 Doz smart ones who do not allow thier classmates 2 copy thier homework, i hope u are still d best.
*2 doz pple dat sang diz song, u guys didnt kno hw it feels 2 B a victim of diz song..
Who mess am
na Ojo
Ojo say na teacher
Teacher say no wori,
Na my class pple na im mess Am
Poooo!
I hope u guys are now musicians
*And finally, 2 all doz class captains who wrote our names as noise makers, i hope u are now leaders.
Dere are lots of memories we had 4rm our Primary school days.....It was d best.

8 Likes

Re: My Ex Employers Have Refused To Pay My Salary by Funkybabee(f): 7:15pm On Jul 14, 2016
Bros epele oooo, so u are one of us those employers some times are heartless me too am facing my own after completed the stress work ,they haven't pay me till now even though am fed up cuz it affecting me because am about to pay my fees!!!!!

keep praying, may God help u don't fight for unnecessary things to destroy your career or future pls

see me moti gba kamu fo loun.
Re: My Ex Employers Have Refused To Pay My Salary by Puresolutions: 7:17pm On Jul 14, 2016
which one be " cunt slayer " could people be more...
Re: My Ex Employers Have Refused To Pay My Salary by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 14, 2016
op your username tho lol
Re: My Ex Employers Have Refused To Pay My Salary by pafygodo: 7:18pm On Jul 14, 2016
No b you alone
Re: My Ex Employers Have Refused To Pay My Salary by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 14, 2016
Cuntslayer:
My fellow Nairalanders

why u go receive salary when na kunt u dey slay up and down
Re: My Ex Employers Have Refused To Pay My Salary by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
Op,u call ursef d CUNT-SLAYER... How many cunt have u slayed?.. e fit b say u don go slay badluck Cunt o. D
grin
Re: My Ex Employers Have Refused To Pay My Salary by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
Cuntslayer:
My fellow Nairalanders

get a lawyer and drag them to court. Btw hw much do they owe u?
Re: My Ex Employers Have Refused To Pay My Salary by ojoj(m): 7:23pm On Jul 14, 2016
Let your lawyer write the firm and give them two weeks to pay all your entitlements or else the court will be approached. Meanwhile in the letter they should tell them the implication of going to court. Their image will be tarnished by the media and all other negative effects. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five Of The Worst Ways To Motivate Employees / 8 Ways Your Résumé Can Be Unprofessional / Should I Go For A Masters Degree Or Remain Jobless At Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.