Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It (26308 Views)

Jonathan Destroyed Nigeria. Blame Jonathan. / Oshiomhole: I Have Reconciled With Odubu, My Deputy / Things Are Difficult Because Jonathan’s Govt Left Empty Treasury – Gbajabiamila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by NextGovernor(m): 10:30am On Jul 14, 2016
Edo State Governor, Adams Oshiomhole, on Tuesday blamed the administration of Goodluck Jonathan for the sorry state of Benin-Ekpoma-Auchi-Okene highway.
He spoke when the Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Mr Babatunde Fashola (SAN) visited him in his office at the Government House, Benin.

“Right now, I have difficulty going home to my village because of what your predecessor did”, Vanguard quoted him as saying.

“I have tried to explain it and it is important we explain it, not because anybody believes in what they call blame game, but the truth is that if the road wasn’t touched at all, it would have been better than it is now.

“I did argue then that what they were doing was going to create more problems. The truth is that they have left the road worse off than it was before the haphazard dualisation which is now creating a lot of problems”, he said.

Oshiomhole added that: “If our people found out that I didn’t talk about the road, they would think I am not taking advantage of my privileged relationship with you”.

www.dailypost.ng/2016/07/12/i-cant-visit-my-village-because-jonathans-regime-destroyed-ekpoma-auchi-okene-road-oshiomhole/

Someone posted this on a popular Facebook page "Edo political Forum" where mostly Edo people discuss politics and people couldn't hide there anger on Oshiomole. The first 54 comments were all against him. Seems APC has lost it.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by NextGovernor(m): 10:30am On Jul 14, 2016

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by SeverusSnape(m): 10:30am On Jul 14, 2016
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin

When Okonjo Iweala said Oshiom-ole has numerical /mouth diarrhoea, Zombies thought she was lying, Now it's glaring for all to see. This man is an ugly ogre clown.

Osho, Blame GEJ for not being able to impregnate Lara your wife. These are the kind of people our Nairaland zombies are emulating in the blame games. Shame on them.

211 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by temitemi1(m): 10:32am On Jul 14, 2016
this oshiomole don dey m*d small small o grin grin grin

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by richidinho(m): 10:33am On Jul 14, 2016
We will remind him about this statement on September 10

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by DickDastardly(m): 10:37am On Jul 14, 2016
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
I've seen enough .... sweet chariot come take .... cheesy grin cheesy grin

16 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by SeverusSnape(m): 10:38am On Jul 14, 2016
temitemi1:
this oshiomole don dey m*d small small o grin grin grin
Small small??.. NO, Big Big. The man is chronically insane. He needs a psychological evaluation.

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by daniska3yaro(m): 10:55am On Jul 14, 2016
Yaba left no go fit help is man turn normal human,his brain don the damage already.

34 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by RZArecta(m): 11:03am On Jul 14, 2016
cheesy Gej is the reason why Oshiomole is unable to impregnate his wife

109 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by Firefire(m): 11:05am On Jul 14, 2016
RZArecta:

grin

I blame GEJ embarassed

Anyway, OshiOmole can contact Dino M'Alaye for the impregnation procession, after all they are all in the same LOVELY party.

109 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by DRISKLEF(m): 11:06am On Jul 14, 2016
Kai cheesy
Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by SouthernBreeze(m): 11:08am On Jul 14, 2016
I guess Goodluck also destroyed your manhood for not being able to impregnate Iara. Useless man

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by RZArecta(m): 11:11am On Jul 14, 2016
Firefire:

grin

I blame GEJ embarassed

Anyway, OshiOmole can contact Dino M'Alaye for the impregnation procession, after all they are all in the same LOVELY party.
I believe the gentleman Dino will gladly help him out in that process just the same way he graciously suggested for the Tinubu's cheesy

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by Firefire(m): 11:14am On Jul 14, 2016
RZArecta:
I believe the gentleman Dino will gladly help him out in that process just the same way he graciously suggested for the Tinubu's cheesy

When APC were parading and celebrating the garage touts as progressives, we warned against it.

See wetin OshiOmole dey talk, I think the guy is deranged?

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by csamii: 11:14am On Jul 14, 2016
Kai Oshiomole na mumu o!

17 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by LesbianBoy(m): 11:16am On Jul 14, 2016
RZArecta:

That reminds me! Chai...Its true o! Osho married iara last year and up till now no sign of pregnancy lipsrsealed

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by BlackSeptember: 11:18am On Jul 14, 2016
Oshiomole has been like that for long. Waiting for POI to boot him out

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by iokpebholo: 11:26am On Jul 14, 2016
LesbianBoy:

That reminds me! Chai...Its true o! Osho married iara last year and up till now no sign of pregnancy lipsrsealed
yes oh. Report has it dt oshiomoles John Thomas doesn't erect anymore hence his frustration

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by dnawah(m): 11:30am On Jul 14, 2016
Charity them say dey start 4rm home.this one ur home no get road?i wonder o!but why u as govanor no fit work am?a bad labourer always blame his unsharp knif.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by Abeymills(m): 11:39am On Jul 14, 2016
Opolo eye ode governor

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by ebujany(m): 11:44am On Jul 14, 2016
Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by freshness2020: 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2016
Only failure create room for excuses.
Oshiomole just affirmed it.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by kolnel: 12:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
" I can't make love to my wife because Jonathan is Niger delta "
This ppl won't stop to amaze us
Stop the blame game and do something fast
We know very well what Jonathan did and didn't do
But what has buhari done ?

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by dayoungmoney1: 12:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
very soon osho baba go tell us say jonathan na the reason wey him no fit perform for bed. grin cheesy tongue

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by Proffdada: 12:02pm On Jul 14, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by AngelAhnie(f): 12:02pm On Jul 14, 2016
OK
Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by appini: 12:02pm On Jul 14, 2016
Lara should advise this guy to stop drinking too much gulder beer.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by Lincoln275(m): 12:03pm On Jul 14, 2016
#Shoroniyen

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by royalfamily(m): 12:03pm On Jul 14, 2016
So jonathan destroyed the road to ur village. U need a manual resets indeed to think straight. . . They should just let this person be now.

7 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by Helkayklassic(m): 12:03pm On Jul 14, 2016
Short people are devil

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by front247: 12:03pm On Jul 14, 2016
Nigerian leaders are nt responsible in their utterances

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It by steffans(m): 12:04pm On Jul 14, 2016
Dis handsome man should just shut up..

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. / Photos From The Opening Of Lagos Theatre, Epe / Faisal Maina Sentenced To 14 Years In Prison For Money Laundering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.