Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Mystery Tree That Bears Women Shaped Fruits Discovered In Thailand - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Mystery Tree That Bears Women Shaped Fruits Discovered In Thailand (3602 Views)

Tree That Was Cut Down Two Years Ago Rises Up Again In Delta. PICS / Giant Archeological Pot Discovered In Kano By Well Diggers PIX / Mystery Tree That 'bears Fruit In The Shape Of WOMEN' Found Growing In Thailand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mystery Tree That Bears Women Shaped Fruits Discovered In Thailand by sinistermind(m): 10:55am On Jul 14, 2016
It is unbelievable to the eyes of many to see a tree that bears fruits shaped like a naked woman! This sacred tree, is found in Thailand and Some people filmed this unusual fruit on camera. People are shocked by what they see on those pictures. However, not everyone believes this is for real.

The Internet has gone crazy, while some believe its Nariphon from the Buddhist Mythology, others are amazed by it. In Buddhist Mythology, a tree known as the Nariphon, bears the fruit of young female creatures and is said to grow in the mythical forest called Himaphan. According to the myth,  a Buddhist God, Indra, created 12 special Nariphon trees which would bear fruit in his wife’s Vessantara image to terrify male creatures in the forest. Even after the death of the couple, the Nariphon tree continue to bear female likening fruits.

http://allure.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/mystery-tree-bears-women-shaped-fruits-discovered-thailand/

Re: Mystery Tree That Bears Women Shaped Fruits Discovered In Thailand by Barney11: 11:43am On Jul 14, 2016
any link or lies?
Re: Mystery Tree That Bears Women Shaped Fruits Discovered In Thailand by temmypotter(m): 1:19pm On Jul 14, 2016
hmmm
Re: Mystery Tree That Bears Women Shaped Fruits Discovered In Thailand by Elsquidme(m): 9:05am On Jul 16, 2016
this is pure photoshop.
Re: Mystery Tree That Bears Women Shaped Fruits Discovered In Thailand by Ayomide002: 9:53am On Jul 17, 2016
It's not a photoshop....I watched the vedio from a true life story programme they do on unique fm ilesha.osun state.they released some vedios
Re: Mystery Tree That Bears Women Shaped Fruits Discovered In Thailand by vikzdawiz: 10:44am On Jul 18, 2016
WTF!!! what are we going to call this tree naw
Re: Mystery Tree That Bears Women Shaped Fruits Discovered In Thailand by Elsquidme(m): 7:33am On Jul 22, 2016
Ayomide002:
It's not a photoshop....I watched the vedio from a true life story programme they do on unique fm ilesha.osun state.they released some vedios
Bros. if this is not photoshop, then its video Photoshop aka CGI or in a laymans world FLIM TRICKS. CGI means Computer Generated Image. This trick is use in conjunction with carved dolls to make images in the video look Real. didn't you watch 2012, jurasic park, starship troopers and lot more movies. best cgi movie is science fiction, james Cameron Flim Avatar, the highest gross movie surpassing Titanic. my people, no dey believe those things not proven by community, government and the international science community.
Re: Mystery Tree That Bears Women Shaped Fruits Discovered In Thailand by patrickkkk: 9:19am On Jul 22, 2016
Nature could be funny!!
Re: Mystery Tree That Bears Women Shaped Fruits Discovered In Thailand by Rockyfancino(m): 5:40pm On Jul 23, 2016
I'll pluck 3 of those unclad women. I'll plant one, give the second to an animal and if nothing happens, I'll eat the 3rd one in front of U.S scientist & pastor TB Joshua will be there.

(1) (Reply)

Www.imo.com Sign Up , Imo Login And Imo Download / God Is Great !!! See Amazing Photos Of Where Where A River Meets Another / 9 Mythical-looking Animals That Actually Exist In The Wild

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.