Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,146 members, 7,780,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:25 AM

"World To End On July 29" – Conspiracy Theorists Claim - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "World To End On July 29" – Conspiracy Theorists Claim (43572 Views)

World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates / The World Will End On July 29th, Theorists Claims With Proofs! / World To End On July 29 - Says Conspiracy Theorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "World To End On July 29" – Conspiracy Theorists Claim by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 6:21pm On Jul 22, 2016
Joke of the Year! Who tell those mugus say na my bday d world go take end? Who dem be for the film
Re: "World To End On July 29" – Conspiracy Theorists Claim by SIRKAY98(m): 6:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
No one knows d time d bible recorded that one will be grindling and it will be caught up with d sky to meet Jesus

Husband and wife will be working on the street

Husband will be taking and wife left behind
Re: "World To End On July 29" – Conspiracy Theorists Claim by judges: 6:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
the bible said " No one known the second coming of son of man, it shall be like thief at night".
Re: "World To End On July 29" – Conspiracy Theorists Claim by Adelivinggreat(m): 6:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
This shouldn't be taken with a pinch of salt.I've been dreaming lately

2 Likes

Re: "World To End On July 29" – Conspiracy Theorists Claim by Jtmanager(m): 7:25pm On Jul 22, 2016
shamecurls:
Am still going to drive a Range Rover Evoque before this world will end, Marry a tall dark sexy mannered lady who will give me 6 beautiful and handsome kids, Still going to buy a yacht and also have a credit of a billion Naira in 10 bank accounts.

There world could end but not mine. The world cant end after all my hussle, maybe after my world....

Alobam
We suppose be brothes or best friends cause we dream thesame and im on my way to accomplish it o
Infact 20% and loading already
Re: "World To End On July 29" – Conspiracy Theorists Claim by sweetilicious(f): 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2016
God please i want to see my boyfriend face to face before the world ends. Pls extend the date. Yours daughter...... SWEETILICIOUS
Re: "World To End On July 29" – Conspiracy Theorists Claim by Tenplet(m): 9:13pm On Jul 22, 2016
science fictionss.gat knw tym for shits and on my way to the temple!
Re: "World To End On July 29" – Conspiracy Theorists Claim by saintsylve(m): 9:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
egopersonified:
Anyone selling their properties, businesses, Etc should send me a pm.

LOl. And where do you think they had spend the money realized on?
Re: "World To End On July 29" – Conspiracy Theorists Claim by Shecksyb(f): 10:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
Theorist indeed,when jesus was asked about when d world will end,he answered'is only his father in heaven knows. Are theorist God?
Re: "World To End On July 29" – Conspiracy Theorists Claim by altim8(m): 10:52pm On Jul 22, 2016
I can't wait to take first flight to heaven... Hunger has taken a different toll in my life...
Re: "World To End On July 29" – Conspiracy Theorists Claim by jojothaiv(m): 11:14pm On Jul 22, 2016
temmypotter:
surprisingly, some scientific assertations actually are believable in theory of course, but what over rides these in practice is the one biblical assertation which i staunchly believe... no one. absolutely no one or thing can predict the second coming!. not the dark energy,cosmics,ontology,Heisenberg's, Einstein relativity.... nothing at all can!
the scientists, freethinkers, radicals and atheists in the house will not be happy with you..

Well, their prediction is as fake as their names implies...

They should do better thing than this bullshits!
Re: "World To End On July 29" – Conspiracy Theorists Claim by Famsey: 11:20pm On Jul 22, 2016
temmypotter:
surprisingly, some scientific assertations actually are believable in theory of course, but what over rides these in practice is the one biblical assertation which i staunchly believe... no one. absolutely no one or thing can predict the second coming!. not the dark energy,cosmics,ontology,Heisenberg's, Einstein relativity.... nothing at all can!

U nailed it bro. But dis myt b a sign shocked
Re: "World To End On July 29" – Conspiracy Theorists Claim by Famsey: 11:23pm On Jul 22, 2016
Adelivinggreat:
This shouldn't be taken with a pinch of salt.I've been dreaming lately

Hmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: "World To End On July 29" – Conspiracy Theorists Claim by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 22, 2016
This people have come again angry... The only thing i know about July 29 is that's the deadline for those who wish to upgrade to windows 10 for free oo, after that nothing less than 30K i think undecided
Re: "World To End On July 29" – Conspiracy Theorists Claim by temmypotter(m): 11:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
Famsey:

U nailed it bro. But dis myt b a sign shocked
are you kidding? signs have been everywhere since like forever, iran at work to obliterate Israel, Russian intrusion of america, world war 3 is slowly in progress,only itd be the final and last war in this generation. I can vividly tell you that rapture is coming in our generation. the signs are so glaring. for more clarity, read rev john hagees financial Armageddon but to place a date on it is preposterous.
Re: "World To End On July 29" – Conspiracy Theorists Claim by temmypotter(m): 11:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
neocortex:

That is because there is no second coming, you are being fooled.
It might interest you to know that no single serious scientist will spend
his/her valuable time/resources on predicting a "prophecy" contained in a book of myth
when their are enough real problems to be solved.
being fooled by who if I may ask, you know you freethinkers and extreme science freaks deny that God exists even though you know He does. the reason for your denial is coz you can't fathom the mystery behind His magnificence and so you resort to atheism, I know, I'm a scientist too, we seek logical explanation to all things, but you see my friend, some things are just the way they are and the fact that you can't explain them doesn't make them less real.
Re: "World To End On July 29" – Conspiracy Theorists Claim by Oghumu1(m): 2:11am On Jul 23, 2016
greggng:
Let me quickly give my life to christ now incase this predict comes through. I don't wanna sufer for earth and also for hell
Bro no matter your sins, all u need to do is surrender unto God and say this repentance prayer : Lord Jesus I've sinned against you, forgive me my sins and I accept u today as my Lord and Savior let my name be in your book of life,thank u for accepting me. And if there's anything you're not doing right, stop it and serve him in Truth. Remain blessed

1 Like

Re: "World To End On July 29" – Conspiracy Theorists Claim by jose4shizzle: 2:15am On Jul 23, 2016
They don come again!!! I'm watching
Re: "World To End On July 29" – Conspiracy Theorists Claim by stlaibrowne(m): 4:25am On Jul 23, 2016
sweetilicious:
God please i want to see my boyfriend face to face before the world ends. Pls extend the date. Yours daughter...... SWEETILICIOUS

So how can we meet before the 28th then girlfriend
Re: "World To End On July 29" – Conspiracy Theorists Claim by mayor101(m): 4:50am On Jul 23, 2016
E be like say u no wan drive Ferrari before the world end abi? undecided

haibe:
The end should come already abeg.. i tire for this life
Re: "World To End On July 29" – Conspiracy Theorists Claim by raphieMontella: 7:19am On Jul 23, 2016
temmypotter:
are you kidding? signs have been everywhere since like forever, iran at work to obliterate Israel, Russian intrusion of america, world war 3 is slowly in progress,only itd be the final and last war in this generation. I can vividly tell you that rapture is coming in our generation. the signs are so glaring. for more clarity, read rev john hagees financial Armageddon but to place a date on it is preposterous.

lol...u really need to take ur med's seriously...
Confused mammal..
Re: "World To End On July 29" – Conspiracy Theorists Claim by raphieMontella: 7:24am On Jul 23, 2016
temmypotter:
being fooled by who if I may ask, you know you freethinkers and extreme science freaks deny that God exists even though you know He does. the reason for your denial is coz you can't fathom the mystery behind His magnificence and so you resort to atheism, I know, I'm a scientist too, we seek logical explanation to all things, but you see my friend, some things are just the way they are and the fact that you can't explain them doesn't make them less real.
scientists cant fathom the mystery behind his magnificence...and then we resort to atheism?....i actually think the burden is on the person making the claim of the existence of smtin...the next tin u'd tell me spiritual this spiritual that..like ur body is transparent...loads of rubbish..
By the way which god if i mmay ask?
Allah has its mysteries...buhdda likewise etc?...since they all do im guessing we can wallow in them all ?....i fink i'd choose to serve oduduwa then...
Crap.
Re: "World To End On July 29" – Conspiracy Theorists Claim by sweetilicious(f): 7:52am On Jul 23, 2016
stlaibrowne:

So how can we meet before the 28th then girlfriend
Lol meet how?
Re: "World To End On July 29" – Conspiracy Theorists Claim by neocortex: 8:22am On Jul 23, 2016
temmypotter:

Please provide any evidence to prove that "god" exist independent of humans.
Going by your last statement, is it right to say "god did it" because you can't explain it ?
Re: "World To End On July 29" – Conspiracy Theorists Claim by Famsey: 10:40am On Jul 23, 2016
temmypotter:

Agreed. But d date is for no man to know.
Re: "World To End On July 29" – Conspiracy Theorists Claim by SaintUlot: 2:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
Make money working from home directly into your bank account, check my signature and get started
Re: "World To End On July 29" – Conspiracy Theorists Claim by stlaibrowne(m): 10:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
sweetilicious:
Lol meet how?

You want to see your boyfriend before the apocalypse right now I am here how can we see
Re: "World To End On July 29" – Conspiracy Theorists Claim by egopersonified(f): 6:25pm On Jul 30, 2016
July 29, 2016 or 2017?

2 Likes

Re: "World To End On July 29" – Conspiracy Theorists Claim by pinkydove: 9:44pm On Jul 30, 2016
grin grin grin grin

angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: "World To End On July 29" – Conspiracy Theorists Claim by Blackfire(m): 5:20am On Jul 31, 2016
Today is 31st , yet the world has not ended... Fo-olish alarmist.
If u are well versed in escathology u will laugh at these false prophets .
They should pick another date.
Awon were.(yoruba) Ndi ara .(igbo) Sentinpin.(chinese) Malade dan la tete.(french)
Re: "World To End On July 29" – Conspiracy Theorists Claim by Cooleasy(m): 4:27am On Aug 04, 2016
Where are those who said the world would end on July 29? What do you have to say now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? / COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal / Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.