Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,851 members, 7,806,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Swiss-born Nigerian Faces Deportation From Switzerland - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Swiss-born Nigerian Faces Deportation From Switzerland (25979 Views)

Man Escapes Deportation From Sweden The Second Time By Crying Inconsolably / Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" / UK Airport Runway Blocked By Activists To Stop The Deportation Of Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Swiss-born Nigerian Faces Deportation From Switzerland by Spells(m): 11:08am On Jul 18, 2016
ooshinibos:

impossible , so if someone holds a Nigerian passport is Nigerian ? ....nowadays anybody can get a Nigerian PASSPORT NOWADAYS.....with the right fee
you're kinda right sha.. With money one can get almost anything in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Swiss-born Nigerian Faces Deportation From Switzerland by ooshinibos: 3:03pm On Jul 18, 2016
Spells:
you're kinda right sha.. With money one can get almost anything in Nigeria

all the Ghanaians , Ivoriens and all the west Africans have Nigerian passport in UK ..when they are caught in any crime ..they produce their Naija passport .I remember a uk newspaper stating a certain guy call kofi Edward , a Nigerian born criminal ...it was later discovered that he was a Ghanaian when they decided to deport to Nigeria :-) , he then brought out his real Ghanaian passport

1 Like

Re: Swiss-born Nigerian Faces Deportation From Switzerland by moonraker(m): 6:40am On Jul 22, 2016
ibnchokomah:
If it's that he turned out to be a top footballer you'll claim he's a citizen but now you want to deport him? Better keep him there o and deal with your mess. He's been with you all this while Na we make am dey bad from here? Bia ndi Swiss Ka m GA akpo unu switch.. Kpachara anya unu ebe ahu.

lol i haff died...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) / Trailer Falls On A Car In Kubwa, Abuja (Photos) / My Visit To Kwame Nkrumah Mausoleum In Ghana Pics & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.