Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Promoting Your Blog Without SeO and Ads - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Promoting Your Blog Without SeO and Ads (872 Views)

Get A Mobile App For Your Blog (without Writing A Single Line Of Code) / How To Optimize Your Website Seo And Rank High In Google. / Post Your Seo And Ppc Problems Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Promoting Your Blog Without SeO and Ads by John5117: 1:17pm On Jul 14, 2016
bare with me for a Moment here pls. I am working on a platform in which helps to promote blogs without SEO people can easily locate blog contents and read them instantly. A plugin for joomla, WordPress and other CMS would be developed. The moment you post. a blog post on your site it appears on a realtime feed for people who love your contents and other related contents .. people can comment on the post from the platform and it would be registered on the blog sites with der email, username and comment.. people can rate and share the post URL link on Facebook, twitter and the likes. Depending on the amount of views ur post gets you will be paid for .. The platform would involve a cross platform mobile application and web platform with a recommender (machine learning) system . for notifications and easy accessibility and mobile notification and toast.. I want to know your view on the subject matter.. thank you...

(1) (Reply)

Upload Your Music/video/mixtape On Flavourway Platform / A Lady Business Developer Wanted For Full Time Job / PROMO! PROMO! PROMO!!! Are You An Upcoming Nigeria Artiste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.