Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,798 members, 7,802,554 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

See The Drawing I Made With Picsart - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / See The Drawing I Made With Picsart (1526 Views)

The Drawing Of Kanu Nwankwo (papilo) By True Hands / My Drawing Of Churchill ... Big Church Heaven. Nevetsibot. / Talented Nigerian Artist Contacted By Fanta Company After Drawing These 3D Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Drawing I Made With Picsart by Firstboi01(m): 1:33pm On Jul 14, 2016
Majority of us know Picsart. Picsart is a very popular photo editing app and its safe to say its among the best (if not actually the best) of its kind. But the power that lies within picsart is much more beyond just editing images, adding filters and collages. But do you know, this mobile app is as powerful as enough to compete with Windows photoshop in some aspects if it meets someone who knows how to use it well enough? The limitations are endless with what you can do with this app when it comes to Photos and Art. The "Drawing" section of the app is one aspect of the app that possesses so many potentials. But then, for efficient use, it requires mastery and some sort of expertise/talent. To come up with substantial drawings like this is also time consuming and requires all the concentration it can get. Like for instance this particular drawing took me over 4 hours to fully sketch and apply the complexion. The beard and other touches and shadings I did the following day. Not to bore you with much talks, you can see for yourself the WORK-STAGES and then the final image.

If you need the sketch video or have any questions about picsart, whatsapp 08169286755. We also design logos for a token.
Re: See The Drawing I Made With Picsart by Firstboi01(m): 1:38pm On Jul 14, 2016
Work-Stages

Re: See The Drawing I Made With Picsart by Firstboi01(m): 1:41pm On Jul 14, 2016
Final Image

1 Like

Re: See The Drawing I Made With Picsart by dennistar(m): 8:45pm On Jul 14, 2016
Which device are you using, i find it hard to draw on mine man
Re: See The Drawing I Made With Picsart by Firstboi01(m): 2:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
dennistar:
Which device are you using, i find it hard to draw on mine man

Infinix hot 2

(1) (Reply)

Cartoonizers!!! Come In Please! / Share Until We Find This Artist. Can You Believe That This Was Just A Painting? / My Biro Sketch On A Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.