Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

OMG! She Tried To Twerk On Live TV And This Happened! I'm Crying!!!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / OMG! She Tried To Twerk On Live TV And This Happened! I'm Crying!!!!! (1495 Views)

Nigerian Lady Recounts What Happened When She Tried Spicing Up Her Marriage / This Small Girl Surely Knows How To Twerk / BBC Reporter Interrupted On Live TV By Couple Having Sex (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! She Tried To Twerk On Live TV And This Happened! I'm Crying!!!!! by Gidifeed: 1:43pm On Jul 14, 2016
OMG! she tried to twerk on live TV and this happened! i'm crying!!!!!

http://gidifeed.com/video/omg-she-tried-to-twerk-on-live-tv-and-this-happened-im-crying

1 Share

Re: OMG! She Tried To Twerk On Live TV And This Happened! I'm Crying!!!!! by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 14, 2016
Perverts everywhere

Re: OMG! She Tried To Twerk On Live TV And This Happened! I'm Crying!!!!! by Behira(f): 1:46pm On Jul 14, 2016
It looks photoshop tho, doesnt look like the dress is really torn
Re: OMG! She Tried To Twerk On Live TV And This Happened! I'm Crying!!!!! by chachanga: 3:00pm On Jul 14, 2016
Re: OMG! She Tried To Twerk On Live TV And This Happened! I'm Crying!!!!! by chachanga: 3:05pm On Jul 14, 2016
Whooot da Frak undecided shocked

Why moderator come dey jump on her now? Ahm suspecting d guy's gonna be wanting his share of da cake after broadcasts over.

Really bad fail though
Re: OMG! She Tried To Twerk On Live TV And This Happened! I'm Crying!!!!! by sexymoma(f): 4:43pm On Jul 14, 2016
Behira:
Not photoshopped oo.. walai the tin tia .. i hear pe.. watched the vid
Re: OMG! She Tried To Twerk On Live TV And This Happened! I'm Crying!!!!! by Behira(f): 5:07pm On Jul 14, 2016
sexymoma:
Not photoshopped oo.. walai the tin tia .. i hear pe.. watched the vid
cheesy cheesy eyaaaaaaa
Re: OMG! She Tried To Twerk On Live TV And This Happened! I'm Crying!!!!! by meeky007(m): 5:50pm On Jul 14, 2016
Behira:
U WAN DO BAD MKT 4 OP?

(1) (Reply)

Woman Use Cooking Pot As Okada Helmet / When The Hunter Is Being Hunted (photo) / Man U Was Duped...evidence (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.