Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,988 members, 7,799,391 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Start A Wireless Hotspot Busisness With Your Existing Cafe Or From Scratch - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Start A Wireless Hotspot Busisness With Your Existing Cafe Or From Scratch (1393 Views)

Visafone Blackberry Curve 4-unlimited Data, Wifi Hotspot N10,000 / For Mikrotik Wireless, Hotspot Billing System, Wireless Networking And LAN / Mikrotik Wireless Hotspot Access Point With Usermanager Billing System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start A Wireless Hotspot Busisness With Your Existing Cafe Or From Scratch by kingsline: 9:41am On Sep 12, 2009
Mikrotik is the best Access Point to use for indoor and outoor wireless hotspot for hotels,cafes and campgrounds school premises

For non line on sight equipment laptops and PDA it can go upto 500 metres

up to 15 km for point-to-multipoint links
up to 25 km for point-to-point links

Install mikrotik wired and wireless hotspot gateway/billing for your wired/wireless users
this will enable you to set time and  print ticket /voucher for your laptop users or your wireless client on your network.

up to 25 km for point-to-multipoint links
up to 70 km for point-to-point links

Kingsley
kingslinenet@yahoo.com
Re: Start A Wireless Hotspot Busisness With Your Existing Cafe Or From Scratch by kingsline: 11:39am On Oct 05, 2009
You can call for Mikrotik Router boards for Access points

Re: Start A Wireless Hotspot Busisness With Your Existing Cafe Or From Scratch by kingsline: 3:32pm On Sep 23, 2010
cool
Re: Start A Wireless Hotspot Busisness With Your Existing Cafe Or From Scratch by kingsline: 5:55pm On Sep 27, 2010
call me for support or setup on mikrotik

Re: Start A Wireless Hotspot Busisness With Your Existing Cafe Or From Scratch by kingsline: 3:29pm On Oct 09, 2010
call me for support or setup on mikrotik

kingslinenet@yahoo.com
Re: Start A Wireless Hotspot Busisness With Your Existing Cafe Or From Scratch by seighapaul(m): 11:11am On Oct 10, 2010
Kingsly how far? Long time, I guess you can't remember me. Straight to the point.

I run an small scale I.T. Consultancy Firm next to my neighbor that operates a Mini-Cybercafe of about Seven (7) Systems and currently on Visafone USB Broadband and a Starcomms Evdo as backup. Its not new when I see my neighbor customer's complaining and swearing always about their poor Pentium 3 systems and always hanging systems. Though the internet network (Visafone) is a little above average in terms of speed and reliability but their systems tends to worsen the situation.

Now my business plan.

I want to operate a wireless mini-cybercafe from my office where customers with their laptops (maximum of 5 customers at a time) can come in and surf with my existing CDMA USB Broadband and my laptop or desktop as the server and billing system. I want to make use of ticketing system as inbuilt Windows adHoc is insufficient for this task. I want a system that is less cumbersome and non-complicated, easier to setup and maintain without the installer's being always present. And MOST IMPORTANTLY less expensive as I am targeting just maximum of 5 users at a time.

Please let me know if you have such a software for this task. Also let me know what it takes in terms of cost and hardware and software involved.

Ezekiel Seigha
seighapaul1@yahoo.co.uk
Y!Chat: seighapaul1
Okokomaiko, Lagos
Re: Start A Wireless Hotspot Busisness With Your Existing Cafe Or From Scratch by kingsline: 7:28pm On Oct 11, 2010
cool
Re: Start A Wireless Hotspot Busisness With Your Existing Cafe Or From Scratch by kingsline: 11:51am On Oct 21, 2010
:d
Re: Start A Wireless Hotspot Busisness With Your Existing Cafe Or From Scratch by kingsline: 2:20pm On Oct 28, 2010
here is my number call me for the mikrotik setup 08029961149
Re: Start A Wireless Hotspot Busisness With Your Existing Cafe Or From Scratch by kingsline: 11:58am On Nov 13, 2010
this is good call me 08029961149
Re: Start A Wireless Hotspot Busisness With Your Existing Cafe Or From Scratch by kingsline: 12:02pm On Nov 13, 2010
wink
Re: Start A Wireless Hotspot Busisness With Your Existing Cafe Or From Scratch by kingsline: 2:45pm On Nov 18, 2010
call 08037164642
Re: Start A Wireless Hotspot Busisness With Your Existing Cafe Or From Scratch by kingsline: 2:28pm On Dec 08, 2010
call today for setup and increase your cafe sales by 50%

Re: Start A Wireless Hotspot Busisness With Your Existing Cafe Or From Scratch by kingsline: 5:01pm On Feb 23, 2011
call today for setup and increase your cafe sales by 50%

kingsley

kingslinenet@yahoo.com
Re: Start A Wireless Hotspot Busisness With Your Existing Cafe Or From Scratch by kingsline: 12:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
kingsline: Mikrotik is the best Access Point to use for indoor and outoor wireless hotspot for hotels,cafes and campgrounds school premises

For non line on sight equipment laptops and PDA it can go upto 500 metres

up to 15 km for point-to-multipoint links
up to 25 km for point-to-point links

Install mikrotik wired and wireless hotspot gateway/billing for your wired/wireless users
this will enable you to set time and  print ticket /voucher for your laptop users or your wireless client on your network.

up to 25 km for point-to-multipoint links
up to 70 km for point-to-point links

Kingsley
kingslinenet@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Ibm Lenovo T61,core2duo 2.1 2gb Ram, 160gb Hdd,wireless For 65k / Hp Touchpad 32gb Tablet And Macbook Pro - 15 Inch / Buy Your Fairly Used Laptops At Wholesale Price !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.