Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:44 AM

Raped And Dejected,left With My Unforgettable Scar,a Child,my Son - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Raped And Dejected,left With My Unforgettable Scar,a Child,my Son (4182 Views)

"Doctors Told Me I Will Have A Child 5 Years After My Accident But Now" - Lady / Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child / My Son's Birthday In Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raped And Dejected,left With My Unforgettable Scar,a Child,my Son by thorpido(m): 3:45pm On Jul 15, 2016
Pidggin:

I know you are Godzchild but I will not argue further, my candid advice to you is to find something doing, I believe God will prosper you if you do
Please can you prove it?We need to know if she's for real.

1 Like

Re: Raped And Dejected,left With My Unforgettable Scar,a Child,my Son by thorpido(m): 3:50pm On Jul 15, 2016
oweniwe:
Ishilove,

How can a woman, e pregnant for 5 months and not be aware?

It's actually possible.There are a few cases like that especially if the woman has had no experience with pregnancy.
See dasparrow's comments.

2 Likes

Re: Raped And Dejected,left With My Unforgettable Scar,a Child,my Son by danny34(m): 4:34pm On Jul 15, 2016
Pls let's not jump into conclusion. We did with Godzchild before the truth came out. Let's give her a chance n verify her.

Let's stop saying things we are not sure of. Is not easy to come out and beg. The truth is people are going through a lot, let's be kind with our words

4 Likes

Re: Raped And Dejected,left With My Unforgettable Scar,a Child,my Son by raumdeuter: 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
Would you give up the child for adoption?

2 Likes

Re: Raped And Dejected,left With My Unforgettable Scar,a Child,my Son by Pidggin(f): 4:55pm On Jul 15, 2016
thorpido:
Please can you prove it?We need to know if she's for real.

Please reread Godzchild's post, did you not notice the similarities in writing style, emotions portrayed, and ages of the kid involved?

How does this story sound to you? She was raped and never expected there might be a resultant conception. It is easy to falsify documents dear, will you go to NYSC for verification if I summit a fake certificate?

I know this person needs help but no need for this, she could have continued on the other thread. Between, I was concerned about the other thread losing attention so soon because she needs financial help now even more than before

2 Likes

Re: Raped And Dejected,left With My Unforgettable Scar,a Child,my Son by Ishilove: 4:59pm On Jul 15, 2016
oweniwe:
Ishilove,

How can a woman, e pregnant for 5 months and not be aware?

I dunno. I've never been pregnant

1 Like

Re: Raped And Dejected,left With My Unforgettable Scar,a Child,my Son by thorpido(m): 6:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
Ishilove:

I dunno. I've never been pregnant
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Raped And Dejected,left With My Unforgettable Scar,a Child,my Son by Ishilove: 6:25pm On Jul 15, 2016
thorpido:
Lol.

Abi na grin
Re: Raped And Dejected,left With My Unforgettable Scar,a Child,my Son by Dabbyfab: 7:10pm On Jul 15, 2016
The OP sound learned enough and it never occurred to you to take a pill to prevent unwanted pregnancy. Why do you have to wait to do pregnancy test when you would have taken a pill to prevent it. I find it so hard to believe this story.

1 Like

Re: Raped And Dejected,left With My Unforgettable Scar,a Child,my Son by thorpido(m): 7:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
Pidggin:

Please reread Godzchild's post, did you not notice the similarities in writing style, emotions portrayed, and ages of the kid involved?

How does this story sound to you? She was raped and never expected there might be a resultant conception. It is easy to falsify documents dear, will you go to NYSC for verification if I summit a fake certificate?

I know this person needs help but no need for this, she could have continued on the other thread. Between, I was concerned about the other thread losing attention so soon because she needs financial help now even more than before
Stories could be similar yet different personalities.I'm not saying Op is real but let's give her the benefit of doubt.Godzchild's details are with some honourable people in this section so if she's the same person,it will be so easy to find out.She says she was raped but Godzchild wasn't.

She has to show more proofs than just documents.She has to show pregnancy pictures amongst other things.

Let's just keep our fingers crossed.This will take a few days to sort out.

2 Likes

Re: Raped And Dejected,left With My Unforgettable Scar,a Child,my Son by Acidosis(m): 7:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
I don't want to believe or doubt your post, but I think a job, 'family", friends, lover, social support, are all you need (not money in the actual sense).

So many people have made the mistake of asking for money, when all they need is "connection".

Without a well-defined purpose, no amount of money will ever be enough for you. You have to tell people, and yourself what you want to do with money in order to help yourself earn a good reputation, and a great living.

From your post, I'm aware money is needed to raise a child, but much more is needed to raise an adult. Put the past behind, and forge ahead. This may not be the best time to think of getting a job, business or something, but please you need people, friends to do the " thinking", and help you find your feet again.

Whether your story is true or not, I wish you the best gift that fits your efforts. Cheers.

4 Likes

Re: Raped And Dejected,left With My Unforgettable Scar,a Child,my Son by Godzchild: 8:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
Pidggin:
Godzchild, I am highly disappointed in you. You were helped by well meaning Nairalanders when you cried out for help, so why these stories na? You said you were in a relationship with your son's father so why this?
A mod called my attention to this post,I had to come check it to reply.I am Godzchild and I want to state categorically that I have no connection whatsoever with the said poster.yes,I came here for help and I got it.I am not ungrateful as to come back seeking means to dupe people.I have long birthed and moved on,thanks to nairalanders.It is not enough to sit behind your system and criticize,conclude or hurt people.Make an effort to go out and verify these stories for some people are in real difficulty.@piddgin,while u sit and wait for me to come back and beg on my other post,the lord God has already settled me.@poster,I am very sorry for what you went through,please hold on and trust God.There are angels here,they can help you only be truthful and do the necessary.Godbless you.oh by d way @piddgin,most people here are in contact with me,especially mods and they see the progress I and my child make daily so pls stop hating,if u have nothing to offer show some love and never allow the devil use you to stop someone from getting help.it is well.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Raped And Dejected,left With My Unforgettable Scar,a Child,my Son by Pidggin(f): 8:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
Godzchild:
A mod called my attention to this post,I had to come check it to reply.I am Godzchild and I want to state categorically that I have no connection whatsoever with the said poster.yes,I came here for help and I got it.I am not ungrateful as to come back seeking means to dupe people.I have long birthed and moved on,thanks to nairalanders.It is not enough to sit behind your system and criticize,conclude or hurt people.Make an effort to go out and verify these stories for some people are in real difficulty.@piddgin,while u sit and wait for me to come back and beg on my other post,the lord God has already settled me.@poster,I am very sorry for what you went through,please hold on and trust God.There are angels here,they can help you only be truthful and do the necessary.Godbless you.oh by d way @piddgin,most people here are in contact with me,especially mods and they see the progress I and my child make daily so pls stop hating,if u have nothing to offer show some love and never allow the devil use you to stop someone from getting help.it is well.

Hmmm so you have already declared the OP genuine? I find this interesting

Modified : Accept my apologies if I am wrong. I await proper verification as regards the OP as I intend to contribute anonymously if found to be genuine
Re: Raped And Dejected,left With My Unforgettable Scar,a Child,my Son by danny34(m): 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2016
@pidggin, if you have never been there you won't understand. Every one you see is fighting some kind of battle, ill health, poverty, joblessness, etc. So the best we can do is care deeply, speak kindly, show love and leave the rest to God.

If you feel strongly about not helping her, don't prevent others from doing so....

Pidggin:

Hmmm so you have already declared the OP genuine? I find this interesting

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raped And Dejected,left With My Unforgettable Scar,a Child,my Son by nasha1(f): 10:14pm On Jul 15, 2016
Godzchild:

check ur mail
Re: Raped And Dejected,left With My Unforgettable Scar,a Child,my Son by nasha1(f): 10:18pm On Jul 15, 2016
hmmm
Re: Raped And Dejected,left With My Unforgettable Scar,a Child,my Son by jashar(f): 12:18am On Jul 16, 2016
hmmm...
Re: Raped And Dejected,left With My Unforgettable Scar,a Child,my Son by chikajesus: 4:21pm On Jul 20, 2016
Sorry I am just reaching out now,getting online is not so easy because of light issues.Thanks to all that reached out with words of encouragement.I have decided to follow someone advice to seek help both with the NGO, and also for them to taake my baby to an orphanage home which is ok so I can pick my life back.i. will have access to the child as we agreed.I am already going through a process,in as much as I need help but I think this option is best.Thanks to all,may God see me through.Thank you Mr .............
Re: Raped And Dejected,left With My Unforgettable Scar,a Child,my Son by thorpido(m): 5:37pm On Jul 20, 2016
chikajesus:
Sorry I am just reaching out now,getting online is not so easy because of light issues.Thanks to all that reached out with words of encouragement.I have decided to follow someone advice to seek help both with the NGO, and also for them to taake my baby to an orphanage home which is ok so I can pick my life back.i. will have access to the child as we agreed.I am already going through a process,in as much as I need help but I think this option is best.Thanks to all,may God see me through.Thank you Mr .............
Alright.You can give us a feedback on progress made.
Re: Raped And Dejected,left With My Unforgettable Scar,a Child,my Son by IamSassy(f): 9:43am On Jul 21, 2016
LivinaPatrick:
Hmmmmmm another lie,u were pregnant and was still seeing ur menstrual flow for 5 months,ur tummy remain flat,no movement of the foetus. Nne menh,i like you already.
It is very possible to be pregnant for months without knowing. I have a friend that was pregnant for four months without knowing. Also have another friend that was pregnant for six months without knowing. So, it is very possible.
Re: Raped And Dejected,left With My Unforgettable Scar,a Child,my Son by frozenSun(m): 7:36am On Jul 22, 2016
Ishilove:

Her stories raised more questions than answers. I think we need to invite detective Ifyalways to use her 'FBI' eyes to investigate. It's unfortunate scammers have made it difficult to to extend a helping hand to those genuinely in need, but it is what it is.

Every ingredient needed to cook a emotional scam story is in this pot but I KNOW some people will still eat from this pot of poison.

Nairaland is one of the hottest markets for these scammers to come and sell their market cos they know someone must buy sha.

3 Likes

Re: Raped And Dejected,left With My Unforgettable Scar,a Child,my Son by Marvel1206: 2:52pm On Aug 21, 2016
Na wa o
Re: Raped And Dejected,left With My Unforgettable Scar,a Child,my Son by Nobody: 6:08am On Aug 22, 2016
Error
Re: Raped And Dejected,left With My Unforgettable Scar,a Child,my Son by Nobody: 6:14am On Aug 22, 2016
Pidggin:

I know you are Godzchild but I will not argue further, my candid advice to you is to find something doing, I believe God will prosper you if you do

Are you a MOD? Only mods can trace an ID back to the real owner. Not that I believe the lady's story though because the missing links are just too numerous. But in any case, I hope she is genuine, gets verified so the needed help can get to her.
Re: Raped And Dejected,left With My Unforgettable Scar,a Child,my Son by cococandy(f): 6:34am On Aug 22, 2016
Pidggin:

How do you know she's the one? shocked

1 Like

Re: Raped And Dejected,left With My Unforgettable Scar,a Child,my Son by cococandy(f): 6:37am On Aug 22, 2016
Sigh of relief.

Thank god.
Godzchild:
Re: Raped And Dejected,left With My Unforgettable Scar,a Child,my Son by cococandy(f): 6:38am On Aug 22, 2016
Totally agree. Great post.
Acidosis:
I don't want to believe or doubt your post, but I think a job, 'family", friends, lover, social support, are all you need (not money in the actual sense).

So many people have made the mistake of asking for money, when all they need is "connection".

Without a well-defined purpose, no amount of money will ever be enough for you . You have to tell people, and yourself what you want to do with money in order to help yourself earn a good reputation, and a great living.

From your post, I'm aware money is needed to raise a child, but much more is needed to raise an adult. Put the past behind, and forge ahead. This may not be the best time to think of getting a job, business or something, but please you need people, friends to do the " thinking", and help you find your feet again.

Whether your story is true or not, I wish you the best gift that fits your efforts. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Raped And Dejected,left With My Unforgettable Scar,a Child,my Son by cococandy(f): 6:43am On Aug 22, 2016
Someone who was raped may not feel like taking pregnancy pictures. Just saying.

However I'm sure if she's real she will have other means of proving it if she doesn't have the photos. Like a home visit, doctors release papers, baby hospital birth certificate etc etc.
thorpido:
Stories could be similar yet different personalities.I'm not saying Op is real but let's give her the benefit of doubt.Godzchild's details are with some honourable people in this section so if she's the same person,it will be so easy to find out.She says she was raped but Godzchild wasn't.

She has to show more proofs than just documents.She has to show pregnancy pictures amongst other things.

Let's just keep our fingers crossed.This will take a few days to sort out.

2 Likes

Re: Raped And Dejected,left With My Unforgettable Scar,a Child,my Son by EfemenaXY: 7:00am On Aug 22, 2016
I don't believe this story. Not one bit. As far as I'm concerned, most stories posted on here are scams until proven otherwise.

Scammers everywhere trying it on with different tactics. Mtcheeew.

1 Like

Re: Raped And Dejected,left With My Unforgettable Scar,a Child,my Son by thorpido(m): 7:00am On Aug 22, 2016
cococandy:
Someone who was raped may not feel like taking pregnancy pictures. Just saying.

However I'm sure if she's real she will have other means of proving it if she doesn't have the photos. Like a home visit, doctors release papers, baby hospital birth certificate etc etc.
is this thread active again?
You're right @bolded.
I did get in contact with the Op but seems she didn't want go throught the process of verification,citing privacy.I let her know that won't work because there's no way you will want access to public funds here on Nairaland and not be scrutinized.

@Op,no one is going to display your pictures or documents here but if indeed you are real and need help then some verifiers must see them.

1 Like

Re: Raped And Dejected,left With My Unforgettable Scar,a Child,my Son by EfemenaXY: 7:02am On Aug 22, 2016
thorpido:
is this thread active again?
You're right @bolded.
I did get in contact with the Op but seems she didn't want go throught the process of verification,citing privacy. I let her know that won't work because there's no way you will want access to public funds here on Nairaland and not be scrutinized.

Really?

What a joker.

1 Like

Re: Raped And Dejected,left With My Unforgettable Scar,a Child,my Son by Pidggin(f): 8:05am On Aug 22, 2016
cococandy:

How do you know she's the one? shocked

Why not let sleeping dogs lie? The people who insulted me on this thread for speaking out edited their post as swiftly as they reigned insults.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is It Difficult For Two Females To Live Together Peacefully? / My House Help No Dey See Me As House Owner / I Decided To Quit The Toxic Marriage, Lady Shared Her Before And After Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.