Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,684 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance (39079 Views)

Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 / Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 / Total Oil And Gas, Young Graduate Program 2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 19, 2016
beckissluv:

U are not alone

i applied for supply but i didnt get a test link,am i the only one with this problem?
i only got a message that containd my reference number for d the job i applied for,pls i want to knw if am d only one with the problem
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 19, 2016
Pls, does this assessment also apply to those who applied for supply?
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by TeddyPendergrass(m): 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2016
calebegwim:
Pls, does this assessment also apply to those who applied for supply?

assessment is for everyone yes
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 19, 2016
TeddyPendergrass:

assessment is for everyone yes

I don't seem to find a link to the assessment o. Just an email about the verification number stuff. Any ideas what I should do?
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by haibe(m): 4:53pm On Jul 19, 2016
I failed the personality test.. seriously i dont know what they wanted and some the questions were even ambiguous, i just had to pick something
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by areeluolat: 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2016
anybody with the assessment link, can you please send it to areeluolat@yahoo.com

i also applied but didn't get the link
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by Obitex4real: 5:19pm On Jul 19, 2016
JobAirport:

Engineers can apply for the Supply one only! Use the same link in the OP and you will see a link for the Supply one! cheesy
Can some one who studied applied biology also apply
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by JobAirport: 7:56pm On Jul 19, 2016
Obitex4real:
Can some one who studied applied biology also apply

I think Supply is the only one that requires both business and non-business degrees. I encourage you to try. No harm in trying!
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by TeddyPendergrass(m): 9:17pm On Jul 19, 2016
calebegwim:

I don't seem to find a link to the assessment o. Just an email about the verification number stuff. Any ideas what I should do?

You will get a regret mail shortly. usually you get directed to take the online assessments immediately or save them for later.

right now I am battling with the 2nd stage of the assessment. I am supposed to get a congratulations message at the end of the 2nd assessment but all I ever get is a thank we will soon send you feedback message.

anyone know anything about this? thanks in advance
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by agrovick(m): 9:55pm On Jul 19, 2016
TeddyPendergrass:

You will get a regret mail shortly. usually you get directed to take the online assessments immediately or save them for later.

right now I am battling with the 2nd stage of the assessment. I am supposed to get a congratulations message at the end of the 2nd assessment but all I ever get is a thank we will soon send you feedback message.

anyone know anything about this? thanks in advance
Hehehehehe

I got same too, nothing to indicate if I passed or didn't. I already sent a mail to the email address for Africa region but I'm yet to get a reply.
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by Pauldubez: 12:37am On Jul 20, 2016
agrovick:

Hehehehehe

I got same too, nothing to indicate if I passed or didn't. I already sent a mail to the email address for Africa region but I'm yet to get a reply.

Same sad sad
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by TeddyPendergrass(m): 10:18am On Jul 20, 2016
agrovick:

Hehehehehe

haha

boys no dey smile. I sent them a mail too. no response yet.

I am thinking of setting up a new account and redoing the assessment. I pretty much got the hang of how to pass the first stage. the second stage is a bit tricky.

let me know when they get back to you please. my guess is this will be after applications is closed lool
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2016
TeddyPendergrass:

How soon is the so called regret mail suppose to fall in? It's been over 24hrs now and I've not received any.
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by agrovick(m): 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2016
TeddyPendergrass:

haha

boys no dey smile. I sent them a mail too. no response yet.

I am thinking of setting up a new account and redoing the assessment. I pretty much got the hang of how to pass the first stage. the second stage is a bit tricky.

let me know when they get back to you please. my guess is this will be after applications is closed lool
Lol at the bold

The chances of that idea working looks slim considering the details will be the same. You can give it a try though.
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by TeddyPendergrass(m): 3:38pm On Jul 20, 2016
agrovick:

Lol at the bold

The chances of that idea working looks slim considering the details will be the same. You can give it a try though.

Lool I already tried it twice and it worked. still didn't get a congratulations message. Am just going to wait for them to tell me my faith.
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by TeddyPendergrass(m): 3:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
calebegwim:

How soon is the so called regret mail suppose to fall in? It's been over 24hrs now and I've not received any.

I have no idea. I dont work at Diageo.

but if you didn't get to do the test immediately after registering, a regret mail usually follows.
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 21, 2016
Egohunter:
passed d first stage, the second stage no b here oo.. na technical knock out den gimme

Wetin be the feedback wey u receieve afta the 2nd assessment?
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by Egohunter: 6:05am On Jul 21, 2016
calebegwim:

Wetin be the feedback wey u receieve afta the 2nd assessment?
it started with unfortunately... u know the rest

1 Like

Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by Egohunter: 6:09am On Jul 21, 2016
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by Gratefulaheart: 10:11pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hi. Anyone got tips for the video interview?
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by oripenye: 11:08pm On Jul 22, 2016
Please can you share a bit of how you passed the second assessment
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by JobAirport: 12:05am On Jul 23, 2016
I have used the HireVue Video interview for the Hilton Global Graduate Programme. Let's converge here: https://www.nairaland.com/3243461/video-interview-guinness-nigeria-global

All I can say is that it is automated and therefore there's no one on the other end unlike Skype. Rather, you see yourself on the screen which is being recorded. After the interview, your recorded interview is automatically sent to the company. Bear in mind that you are timed- reading and answering the question involves a countdown timer. The amount of time is given be the company. For the Hilton one, we were give 60 secs to read the questions and two minutes to answer! For more, contact us directly as seen below.

Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
Gratefulaheart:
Mr. Did you apply for supply?
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by hsim247(m): 4:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
Gratefulaheart:
at this stage, it could be competency based questions like 'tell us a time when you worked in a team', etc. just look again at the job advert and see the competencies/requirements therein and prepare answers around them. answers could be from school work, work or extra curricular activities.
Treat the video interview like a real one. I usually wear suit and tie but with boxers sha (i dont stand up through out). Let the background be plain. no wall papers. Use a well lit room. I usually recommend white light and use generator throughout o. always look into the camera or webcam. it gives a feeling that u are looking straight at the interviewer in the eye, portaying self confidence.
Pray well well.
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by hsim247(m): 4:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
ehen, i forgot.
if its competency based questions, use the STAR method in answering. google it up for more info,
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by TeddyPendergrass(m): 9:26pm On Jul 25, 2016
agrovick:

Lol at the bold

hey buddy. I got a video interview invite on Friday. hbu?
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by agrovick(m): 9:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
TeddyPendergrass:

hey buddy. I got a video interview invite on Friday. hbu?
Woza! Nothing at my end for now. You got the invite this Friday that just passed or the interview is on Friday?
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by JobAirport: 10:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
Hi everyone, this is not a virtual automated interview and therefore you will not be seeing anybody. I will let you know when I have done mine cheesy
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by TeddyPendergrass(m): 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2016
agrovick:

Woza! Nothing at my end for now.
You got the invite this Friday that just passed or the interview is on Friday?

I got the email for the interview on Friday that just passed. Am taking the interview tomorrow.

be hopeful fam. the applications are still open online anyways so anything can happen. fingers crossed.
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by agrovick(m): 6:44am On Jul 26, 2016
TeddyPendergrass:

I got the email for the interview on Friday that just passed. Am taking the interview tomorrow.

be hopeful fam. the applications are still open online anyways so anything can happen. fingers crossed.
Ok, ensure you break their bones.
Quick question; your very first application or the ones after?
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by TeddyPendergrass(m): 8:58am On Jul 26, 2016
agrovick:

Ok, ensure you break their bones.
Quick question; your very first application or the ones after?

why you think I waited till today to take the interview. by the time am done with the interview they'll consider me for the CEO role hah

I think it's the ones after tbh
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by Christian764: 7:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
TeddyPendergrass:

why you think I waited till today to take the interview. by the time am done with the interview they'll consider me for the CEO role hah

I think it's the ones after tbh
How was ur interview

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

N-Power Oyo Has Been Paid... See Pics / Things Interviewers Say That Confirm You Won't Get An Offer / Mantledox Logistics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.