Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,731 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

How To Buy and Sell Adsense Easily (Without Been Scammed) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Buy and Sell Adsense Easily (Without Been Scammed) (1630 Views)

Have You Been Scammed By Fake Web Developers? Report To EFCC / How To Run A Blog Easily Without Having A Computer / I Buy And Sell Bitcoins, Converts Gift Cards To Instant Cash In Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Buy and Sell Adsense Easily (Without Been Scammed) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 14, 2016
If you're looking to buy an adsense account or you already have an adsense account which you wanted to sell, this post is surely going to be helpful to you. Before i continue, i believe for you to have clicked to READ this post, you already knew WHAT AN ADSENSE ACCOUNT IS.
If you don't know what it is, No-one knows it all, simply leave a comment and a Nairalander webmaster or me would tell you. Now lets cut the icy part of the cake!
I once posted a post at selling Nigeria Unverified adsense account in which i later receive a call from a particular interested buyer. What later amuse me or sounds funny to me is the buyer who said i should give him the admin details before he initialize the payment. I don't know his motive though but i guess a typical Adsense buyer and seller had the same thing in MIND and that is - Avoiding SCAMMERS!
- How Adsense Scammers Operate -
For The Seller - Imagine in a scenario whereby i was stupid enough to release the admin details when the buyer had not even paid the money for it and later on, the person took over the adsense account and scam the seller!
Did you just say what? Well thats how scammers used to slap the seller on the face!
For the Buyer- (Lets think of it this way) The buyer had decided to pay after which he can now be given the admin details or made the admin prefferably. After the buyer had sent the payment and notify the seller to fulfill his own part, the seller then refuse to and GBAM!
Money was paid but the product was not being handle over.
By knowing their mode of operation, you would be able to avoid them. Below is the means i THINK you can use to buy and sell adsense.
If you're the buyer, make sure you're buying from someone reputable or someone you've made deep research into.
And if you are the seller, simply make the buyer a normal user via invitation and then after negotiation, transfer ownership to him/her.

=> feel free to check my blog at www.netsocialblog.com for quality articles on blogging tips, social media, computing and mobile tips<=
Re: How To Buy and Sell Adsense Easily (Without Been Scammed) by Chillinmasoul(m): 7:23pm On Jul 15, 2016
Nice tips but i think everyone dealing with this should know these pointers...althogh, the surest way is a face to face contact. No one is actually perfect, we all hope not to fall scam victims but in business trust is needed and if you need to buy AdSense, kindly contact "Obatechnologies", I can vouch for this one. He's for real!
Re: How To Buy and Sell Adsense Easily (Without Been Scammed) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 16, 2016
Chillinmasoul:
Nice tips but i think everyone dealing with this should know these pointers
Not all knew these esp newbie
Re: How To Buy and Sell Adsense Easily (Without Been Scammed) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
Mr2kay2:

About this scam issue dem don do me tire but that was when I was building a brand cause for now any buyer that tries to play smart is on a long thing undecided

lol..
Building a brand via adsense selling or blog?
Re: How To Buy and Sell Adsense Easily (Without Been Scammed) by Mr2kay2: 12:22am On Jul 17, 2016
Tuham:

lol..
Building a brand via adsense selling or blog?
via crayfish undecided
Re: How To Buy and Sell Adsense Easily (Without Been Scammed) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 17, 2016
Mr2kay2:
via crayfish undecided

that one goood | can i get some to cook jollof rice here?
Re: How To Buy and Sell Adsense Easily (Without Been Scammed) by Mr2kay2: 4:16am On Jul 18, 2016
Tuham:

that one goood | can i get some to cook jollof rice here?
its expensive do you want nigerian crayfish or us own grin
Re: How To Buy and Sell Adsense Easily (Without Been Scammed) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 18, 2016
Mr2kay2:
its expensive do you want nigerian crayfish or us own grin
US bro..
Am curious to feel the taste
Re: How To Buy and Sell Adsense Easily (Without Been Scammed) by Mr2kay2: 7:38am On Jul 19, 2016
Tuham:

US bro..
Am curious to feel the taste
call me

1 Like

Re: How To Buy and Sell Adsense Easily (Without Been Scammed) by techsparkhub: 5:23pm On May 12, 2017
Uk gooogle adsense available
Contact or whatsapp
+2349020030284
Re: How To Buy and Sell Adsense Easily (Without Been Scammed) by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 13, 2017
See another one undecided
Re: How To Buy and Sell Adsense Easily (Without Been Scammed) by olayiwolar1(m): 9:32pm On May 13, 2017
You should go and verify your address and reach your payment threshold before you come here and put the account for sale. Stop making noise for now please.

Tuham:

What if you made them only the user and after they make payment, you then removed them?

And i see all of your posts only on selling adsense accounts..
Am smelling you are 'one of them'

Re: How To Buy and Sell Adsense Easily (Without Been Scammed) by Nobody: 7:38am On May 14, 2017
olayiwolar1:
You should go and verify your address and reach your payment threshold before you come here and put the account for sale. Stop making noise for now please.

I hope you are not referring to me cos the account i mentioned on this thread had already been sold.
Did you even read the date this thread was created?
Re: How To Buy and Sell Adsense Easily (Without Been Scammed) by kinkybunny(f): 10:09am On Apr 27, 2018
Check my signature

(1) (Reply)

I Will Design A Standard Wordpress Adsense Niche Blog / Need A Personal Website To Publish Yourself, Pictures And CV? Enter here / Where You Dey?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.