Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye (50779 Views)

Remi Tinubu: Is Lagos Ready For A Female Governor? / Tinubu Is A Poor Student Of History For Supporting The North- Aribisala / Anyone That Betrays Tinubu Is Bringing Curses Upon Himself — Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by gbemmy2k10(m): 6:25pm On Jul 14, 2016
The All Progressives Congress member representing Kogi West Senatorial District, Senator Dino Melaye, on Thursday explained that he insulted Senator Oluremi Tinubu, during an executive session at the Senate after she referred to him as a thug.

Melaye, however, said he was willing to apologise if he had wronged any individual in the matter.

“If there are instances that I am not a super human being, if there are instances where as a human being I have reacted negatively I am also ready to be apologetic about it. But in this particular instance, I have never mentioned anybody’s name, I never even used insolent languages.

Reacting to the statement purportedly made by Remi Tinubu’s husband and leader of the All Progressives Congress, Chief Bola Tinubu on his political career, Melaye said the APC leader is no god and cannot determine his political career.

“I will continue to speak for those who cannot speak for themselves, I will continue to be a voice to the voiceless and in reaction I heard that Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu said my political career has come to an end.

“I want to say that Tinubu is no god. I fear only the God almighty, I fear no soul I only respect souls. So far my political journey to the House of Representatives and the Senate has no political, financial or moral contribution of Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

“The God who has brought me this far is mighty, strong and enough to take me further, what God has given me no man can give and what God has given to me no man can take. I want to assure you that this is the true story of what transpired.”

http://punchng.com/tinubu-no-god-melaye/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by Businessideas: 6:30pm On Jul 14, 2016
Okay kontinu.

16 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by DRISKLEF(m): 6:30pm On Jul 14, 2016
I dont get it; is Dino Melaye saying that all the allegations purported against him thus far are all false?

Is he saying he never used such language against Tinubu's wife? Let him come out straight with his defenses.

However whispers making the rounds lately 's been about how a rude and an unfriendly lady Remi is and about how she called a house member, a man for that matter, a childish 'thug'.

So it is this point that i may say that i dont even know which or who to believe. sadundecided

SMH!

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by FagsamPHP(m): 6:31pm On Jul 14, 2016
k
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by alade112(m): 6:33pm On Jul 14, 2016
Tinubu's & Dino to hell with both of U? If you guys are looting we no dey read the amount for paper. So what d F is our biznex with your fight Mstw! Those of you supporting them,I hope you won't kill yourselves next week when you see a pic of them huggn I.e Dy re baq 2geda

147 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by midolian(m): 6:33pm On Jul 14, 2016
With my eyes closed, I can see fear in every alphabet of his words. cheesy cheesy

Now, the thug knows God exists. cheesy cheesy

If not for the fear of Jagaban, Dino wouldn't have deemed it appropriate to hold a press conference. He tried to fly from his fears but he has only taken a short cut to meet it. Dino is going down

145 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by alizma: 6:34pm On Jul 14, 2016
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2016
LMAO

grin
grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by Ezenwammadu(m): 6:38pm On Jul 14, 2016
Well remi has always been a very rude lady.I remember her harassing obinkoro and nyashing down on Ekweremmadu chair and she also called dino a childish thug so she deserves it

213 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by otitokoroleti: 6:41pm On Jul 14, 2016
Truly, Tinubu is just a human being & not god

164 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by globe16: 6:44pm On Jul 14, 2016
midolian:
Now, the thug knows God exists. With my eyes closed I can see fear in all his words. cheesy cheesy
and they keep praying Melaye will apologize. Not happening.. Keep dreaming. Tell Tinubu to do his worst

157 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by alade112(m): 6:45pm On Jul 14, 2016
Bola Ahmed Tinubu said my political career has come to an end.
“I want to say that Tinubu is no god. I fear only the God almighty

I can only believe this if the statement was made by Obasanjo. Fear that BAba... He systematically terminated Atiku and Gej political careers

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by seunmsg(m): 6:46pm On Jul 14, 2016
"I will continue to speak for those who cannot speak for themselves, I will
continue to be a voice to the voiceless".

So, speaking up for crooked Bukola Saraki and acting as thug and bodyguard to Saraki's wife during her visit to EFCC is now speaking for the voiceless? This Melaye guy must think Nigerians are daft like him. He got elected mistakenly in 2015 because of the APC and Buhari phenomenon of that election year, that mistake will be corrected in 2019 by God's grace. We don't need mad people in the senate.

171 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by ogawisdom(m): 6:47pm On Jul 14, 2016
Dino dnt apologize first, dnt succumb to their threat, she abused u too n she started d abuse angry wat is needed is a reconciliation between two senators n dt can b done by APC national Chairman. Playing gender card in this case is rubbish.

Remi has to apologize to u first she has no right to call u thug n dog

40 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by ventoh: 6:48pm On Jul 14, 2016
k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by Babacele: 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2016
otitokoroleti:
Truly, Tinubu is just a human being & not god
where did Tinubu claim he was God? and has he even reacted ,like he ought to, to the Melaye madness?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by otitokoroleti: 6:58pm On Jul 14, 2016
Babacele:
where did Tinubu claim he was God? and has he even reacted ,like he ought to, to the Melaye madness?
y una dey attack my post? FYI, I dont care about Dino Melaye.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by Almaiga: 6:59pm On Jul 14, 2016
I agree, it's God that brought you this far. But is it God that asked you to threaten a Married Woman? Abi na only you God like? Stop calling the name of God. You think you can fight everybody, you ran your mouth against Buhari, Oshiomole, FG, Minister of Justice and now it's Senator Oluremi and her Husband Tinubu. I truly believe your Political career had come to an end. Even Saraki that you've been trying so hard to defend, has been minding and choosing the word that comes out of his mouth.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by modath(f): 7:00pm On Jul 14, 2016
Dino is protesting too much, he should man up, stand by his actions and face the consequences...

His mouth shouldn't have written a check he has no capacity to cash.....

That Buhari effect top to bottom SAK must never repeat itself in any election... what am I even talking sef, is Smart Adeyemi even a better option? Okun's dividend of democracy are in chains of hotels he kept erecting upandan!!!

God, why are we "blessed" with such charlatans as leaders!!! undecided

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by DaBullIT(m): 7:05pm On Jul 14, 2016
Dear Melaye

Pay attention to the writings on the wall

If there's ever a god, god father , Commander or a strategist that can end your career , It is Tinubu

You can ask GEJ if you got your memory wiped

Oh by the way , Oga na Boss

You just bit the fingers that brought you to power

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by omenka(m): 7:09pm On Jul 14, 2016
Someone should tell this lout no one cares about his explanations. He should sit back, relax, and wait for the storm. Hope he's got enough buffers to see himself through.

20 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by alade112(m): 7:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
DRISKLEF:
I dont get it; is Dino Melaye saying that all the allegations purported against him thus far are all false?

Is he saying he never used such language against Tinubu's daughter? Let him come out straight with his defenses.

However whispers making the rounds lately 's been about how a rude and an unfriendly lady Remi is and about how she called a house member, a man for that matter, a childish 'thug'.

So it is this point that i may say that i dont even know which or who to believe. sadundecided

SMH!

Tinubu daughter Or wife

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by Babacele: 7:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
otitokoroleti:
y una dey attack my post? FYI, I dont care about Dino Melaye.
then why are you reiterating his (melaye's) madness about 'Tinubu not being God?'

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by otitokoroleti: 7:15pm On Jul 14, 2016
Babacele:
then why are you reiterating his (melaye's) madness about 'Tinubu not being God?'
is Tinubu a god?

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by Babacele: 7:17pm On Jul 14, 2016
alade112:

Tinubu daughter Or wife
the guy no sure whether the beautiful Remi naa Tinubu's daughter or wife; or the guy could have been misinformed by Ipob's lies about Tinubu forcing his wife,daughter and inlaw on Lagos people .......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by bamite(m): 7:18pm On Jul 14, 2016
Too much noise
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by DRISKLEF(m): 7:18pm On Jul 14, 2016
alade112:

Tinubu daughter Or wife
Typo corrected.

Cheers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by Babacele: 7:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
DRISKLEF:
Typo corrected.

Cheers!
OK bros....at least you know.
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by bamite(m): 7:22pm On Jul 14, 2016
walescounis:
LMAO

grin
grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin
grow up boy
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by waledeji(m): 7:23pm On Jul 14, 2016
grin. grin. grin
grin. grin. grin
grin. grin grin
grin. grin. grin
grin grin grin grin grin. grin
grin. grin. grin
grin grin. grin
grin. grin. grin

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by Babacele: 7:25pm On Jul 14, 2016
otitokoroleti:
is Tinubu a god?
you just proved that you are a Tinubu's fan....

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by otitokoroleti: 7:30pm On Jul 14, 2016
Babacele:
you just proved that you are a Tinubu's fan....
TO HELL WITH TINUBU

27 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times / Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead / Amaechi “I Leaked Sanusi’s Letter To Jonathan”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.