Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Directions To NACC Family House, Makurdi, Benue State - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Directions To NACC Family House, Makurdi, Benue State (1398 Views)

Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) / Corper To Travel From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle As He Passes Out (Pics) / My Experience As A Corp Member In Benue State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Directions To NACC Family House, Makurdi, Benue State by beautycrush24(f): 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2016
Please guys i need help in locating the NACC family house in makurdi.
Thanks.
Re: Directions To NACC Family House, Makurdi, Benue State by Majikals(m): 8:44pm On Jul 14, 2016
beautycrush24:
Please guys i need help in locating the NACC family house in makurdi.
Thanks.

It actually depends where you are coming from. Basically, if you are coming into makurdi using mass transit, wurukum is definitely ur stop point, hence I ll give a descriptive direction from wurukum..
Just stop a bike around wurukum n tell him to take u to kanshio. Every bike man in mkd knows kanshio, but just keep ur eyes open just in case. Now when you get to kanshio, ask for "holy family church or school, it's by ur right if you are coming from wurukum... There's a red sand road with a sign post of national association of Catholic corpers, just follow the road leading to the church behind the school,. Your destination is by the church. ask around if confused... It shouldn't be hard to find
Re: Directions To NACC Family House, Makurdi, Benue State by beautycrush24(f): 8:52pm On Jul 14, 2016
Majikals:

It actually depends on where you are coming from. Basically, if you are coming into makurdi using mass transit, wurukum is definitely ur stop point, hence I ll give a descriptive direction from wurukum..
Just stop a bike around wurukum n tell him to take u to kanshio. Every bike man in mkd knows kanshio, but just keep ur eyes open just in case. Now when you get to kanshio, ask for "holy family church or school, it ll be by ur right if you are coming from wurukum... There's a red sand road with a sign post of national association of Catholic corpers, just follow the road leading to the church behind the school,. Your destination is by the church. ask around if confused... It shouldn't be hard to find

thanks a lot. I appreciate
Re: Directions To NACC Family House, Makurdi, Benue State by Majikals(m): 8:54pm On Jul 14, 2016
beautycrush24:

thanks a lot. I appreciate
U re welcome
Re: Directions To NACC Family House, Makurdi, Benue State by Majikals(m): 9:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
Google map... Wurukum to kanshio

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Requirements For Registration/ Mobilization Of Graduates / katsina batchA stream 2 please come in / My 21 Days NYSC Experience Serving In Yobe State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.