Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Explanation To The Poem "Life Is A Freekick" - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Explanation To The Poem "Life Is A Freekick" (1741 Views)

Life Is A Movie / Explanation To The Poem "The Land Is Red" / POEM: Life Is A Freekick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Explanation To The Poem "Life Is A Freekick" by 01Mysticdon(m): 9:17pm On Jul 14, 2016

In the poem "Life Is A Freekick", I used the free kick on a football pitch to relate to real life problem/goal.

In a football pitch the selected player has the goal to score a goal, he must strike so that the rival team won't deflect the ball and also for it to pass the goal keeper to the net.
This clearly relates to real life, everyone has a goal/dream to win/score a goal.
In real life we are faced with many problems, the rival team represents the obstacles and challenges you face and also the goal keeper represent the main obstacle.

External forces like the wind might deflect the ball but a skillful player can play the ball with strength to move against the wind just the same way you must be strong to overcome your challenges.
Click the link below to read the main poem

http://clintonspoems..my/2016/05/poem-life-is-freekick.html

Please read, comment and share with friends.

Source:
http://clintonspoems..my/2016/07/explanation-to-poem-life-is-freekick.html

(1) (Reply)

>>INDEPENDENCE DAY< A Strong Poem You Will Always Want To Read. / FEDDIE GIRL (an adventure/thriller set in Nigerian Federal School) / The Hausa Girl I Will Never Forget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.