Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Nwobu Anesthesia Chichebem, The Ada Of South-East Nigeria - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nwobu Anesthesia Chichebem, The Ada Of South-East Nigeria (25073 Views)

Nwobu Odira: 'Short Boys Like Us, Na Them Dey Rush Us' / Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu / Semi-Nude Odira Nwobu And Lady Ambrel On Point Magazine Cover (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nwobu Anesthesia Chichebem, The Ada Of South-East Nigeria by ucnwafor(m): 12:37pm On Jul 15, 2016
Cherishing:
She fine but she no fine pass me, just opportuned to present the east.
No hate intended

Before u quote me abukwa Nwa Igbo .
I tiem 30 emme gi 40
obu ya mere ijiri nwe ukwu-K

Smh

1 Like

Re: Nwobu Anesthesia Chichebem, The Ada Of South-East Nigeria by ifymagik(m): 12:38pm On Jul 15, 2016
Cherishing:
No hate intended

I tiem 30 emme gi 40

Nne Imara mma. Biko kanyi Ruo
Re: Nwobu Anesthesia Chichebem, The Ada Of South-East Nigeria by jidxin(m): 12:38pm On Jul 15, 2016
Berlyn:
[size=15pt] I still have hope grin... [/size]

you re beautiful

1 Like

Re: Nwobu Anesthesia Chichebem, The Ada Of South-East Nigeria by rawpadgin(m): 12:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
Berlyn:
[size=15pt] I still have hope grin... [/size]

meaning
Re: Nwobu Anesthesia Chichebem, The Ada Of South-East Nigeria by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 15, 2016
ruggedboy01:

don't mind joining u anywhere u are just for a weekend kisssmiley wink
[size=15pt] Red sea undecided. [/size]
Re: Nwobu Anesthesia Chichebem, The Ada Of South-East Nigeria by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
rawpadgin:
meaning
meaning' i have hope' grin
Re: Nwobu Anesthesia Chichebem, The Ada Of South-East Nigeria by krystiankachi(m): 12:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
Cherishing:
No hate intended

I tiem 30 emme gi 40
where exactlyare you from?
Re: Nwobu Anesthesia Chichebem, The Ada Of South-East Nigeria by Cherishing(f): 12:43pm On Jul 15, 2016
krystiankachi:
where exactlyare you from?
Chibok S.E
Re: Nwobu Anesthesia Chichebem, The Ada Of South-East Nigeria by rawpadgin(m): 12:43pm On Jul 15, 2016
Berlyn:
meaning' i have hope' grin
if u indirectly saying u more beautiful than her.. ..........u lie!
Re: Nwobu Anesthesia Chichebem, The Ada Of South-East Nigeria by okwudiliemma: 12:43pm On Jul 15, 2016
Cherishing:
No hate intended

I tiem 30 emme gi 40
na true sha... You fine.

1 Like

Re: Nwobu Anesthesia Chichebem, The Ada Of South-East Nigeria by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 15, 2016
rawpadgin:
if u indirectly saying u more beautiful than her.. ..........u lie!

Re: Nwobu Anesthesia Chichebem, The Ada Of South-East Nigeria by ruggedboy01: 12:45pm On Jul 15, 2016
Berlyn:
[size=15pt] Red sea undecided. [/size]

[size=15pt] no wonder u are so beautiful kiss my regards to your queen mother cheesy grin[/size]
Re: Nwobu Anesthesia Chichebem, The Ada Of South-East Nigeria by Desmondeous: 12:45pm On Jul 15, 2016
Hw long have you been bleaching grin ADA South East?
Re: Nwobu Anesthesia Chichebem, The Ada Of South-East Nigeria by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 15, 2016
ruggedboy01:

[size=15pt] no wonder u are so beautiful kiss my regards to your queen mother cheesy grin[/size]
she will hear so when are you visiting undecided
Re: Nwobu Anesthesia Chichebem, The Ada Of South-East Nigeria by Cherishing(f): 12:46pm On Jul 15, 2016
ucnwafor:
obu ya mere ijiri nwe ukwu-K

Smh
Kedu Ihe bu gi ga na Ukwu m
Re: Nwobu Anesthesia Chichebem, The Ada Of South-East Nigeria by rawpadgin(m): 12:46pm On Jul 15, 2016

Re: Nwobu Anesthesia Chichebem, The Ada Of South-East Nigeria by NLjona(m): 12:47pm On Jul 15, 2016
saintkel:
u won't see it cos she's from d east, if na yoruba babe nw we no go hear word

east ke west ni ..
for me she's just average .. 5 out of 10
you want to see fine babes goto uyo or calabar..
my broda u nogo ever return the same!!
Re: Nwobu Anesthesia Chichebem, The Ada Of South-East Nigeria by Israelfx2(m): 12:51pm On Jul 15, 2016
k
Re: Nwobu Anesthesia Chichebem, The Ada Of South-East Nigeria by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 15, 2016
Re: Nwobu Anesthesia Chichebem, The Ada Of South-East Nigeria by rawpadgin(m): 1:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
Berlyn:
undecided
was browsing through ur profile.....

U crushing on la-la, how are u sure he's not as uglee as fvckfvck undecided
Re: Nwobu Anesthesia Chichebem, The Ada Of South-East Nigeria by brightlinse(m): 1:03pm On Jul 15, 2016
sharp and sweet babe.
Re: Nwobu Anesthesia Chichebem, The Ada Of South-East Nigeria by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 15, 2016
Nne5:
Lol abeg when they start to contest for Nne of south east make una let me knowcheesy cheesy.

Rubbish!
Just Negodu

God abeg ehn help me make i make correct feats not this sort of trash aabeeegg!

Nne, ezigbo nwanyi, come with me let's make babies and put ndi iro anyi to shame. Ewu ukwu gi di sure!

1 Like

Re: Nwobu Anesthesia Chichebem, The Ada Of South-East Nigeria by krystiankachi(m): 1:04pm On Jul 15, 2016
Cherishing:

Chibok S.E
lmao, funny you but I just can't recall anywhere called chibok in S.E
Re: Nwobu Anesthesia Chichebem, The Ada Of South-East Nigeria by Cherishing(f): 1:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
krystiankachi:
lmao, funny you but I just can't recall anywhere called chibok in S.E
Don't think u know your place very well... ask around about CHIbok S.E grin
Re: Nwobu Anesthesia Chichebem, The Ada Of South-East Nigeria by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
rawpadgin:
was browsing through ur profile.....

U crushing on la-la, how are u sure he's not as uglee as fvckfvck undecided
[size=15pt] he is handsome kiss kiss... [/size]
Re: Nwobu Anesthesia Chichebem, The Ada Of South-East Nigeria by rawpadgin(m): 1:17pm On Jul 15, 2016
Berlyn:
[size=15pt] he is handsome kiss kiss... [/size]

have u seen his picture
Re: Nwobu Anesthesia Chichebem, The Ada Of South-East Nigeria by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 15, 2016
rawpadgin:
have u seen his picture
maybe undecided

It appears once in a while

In my dreams sad

Re: Nwobu Anesthesia Chichebem, The Ada Of South-East Nigeria by rawpadgin(m): 1:25pm On Jul 15, 2016
Berlyn:
maybe undecided

It appears once in a while

If the dude is cute his pictures would've flooded nairaland. Trust me

In my dreams sad

Re: Nwobu Anesthesia Chichebem, The Ada Of South-East Nigeria by temptnow: 1:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
Cherishing:
She fine but she no fine pass me, just opportuned to represent the s.east.
No hate intended

I tiem 30 emme gi 40
you look beautiful, but the problem is when such pageant is on going beauties like you won't want to come out or even hear about it. Am I lying
Re: Nwobu Anesthesia Chichebem, The Ada Of South-East Nigeria by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
Cherishing:
She fine but she no fine pass me, just opportuned to represent the s.east.
No hate intended

I tiem 30 emme gi 40
you are right baby. No beefing. U are truly pretty
Re: Nwobu Anesthesia Chichebem, The Ada Of South-East Nigeria by Cherishing(f): 1:48pm On Jul 15, 2016
temptnow:
you look beautiful, but the problem is when such pageant is on going beauties like you won't want to come out or even hear about it. Am I lying
Bros forget there are a lot involved for one to get to that top level, not everyone of such would like to pass through those processes .
Re: Nwobu Anesthesia Chichebem, The Ada Of South-East Nigeria by Jacko01: 1:50pm On Jul 15, 2016
Ada come let me pump you full of lead

Nwata e di uto karia sherry mango

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lilian Esoro Dazzles In Lovely Outfits For Promo Shoot / Nabila Fash Birthday Party Photos / Mimi Orjiekwe's FBM Girls Waiting At The Airport To Welcome Nina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.