Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

- - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / - (8973 Views)

I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? / Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

- by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2009
-
Re: - by posakosa(m): 1:58pm On Sep 12, 2009
For your friend to attract a girl like her, HE IS CERTAINLY NOT A SAINT, so I highly suggest that you mind your own business. wink
Re: - by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2009
You see the fecking double standards going about in this useless world? That means your bro is a ho as well because he let the "slut" blow him angry

Useless men telling girls to do freaky things and then turning around and calling them hoes angry
Re: - by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 12, 2009
posakosa:

For your friend to attract a girl like her, HE IS CERTAINLY NOT A SAINT, so I highly suggest that you mind your own business. wink

Ok, thanks for you response. If you won't mind dating a slut, others may mind.
All i'm wondering is if he ever finds out he may label me an enemy for not telling. Again, its long i've seen him fall in love.

Ebonyeyes:

You see the fecking double standards going about in this useless world? That means your bro is a ho as well because he let the "slut" blow him angry

Useless men telling girls to do freaky things and then turning around and calling them hoes angry

Take it eazy ma'am. Its only girls that can be labelled ho's. Thats why their mum tells them '' Keep your legs closed''.
Re: - by justwise(m): 2:10pm On Sep 12, 2009
Keep ur nose off
Re: - by posakosa(m): 2:12pm On Sep 12, 2009
Aqva:

My friend met a girl ábout 6mths ago. He loves her so much. He claims she is the love of his life. He has hyped her so much and no day goes without me hearing how good she is to him.

I finally met her and recognised her to be the girl that was ''arranged'' for my elder bro when he came to Nigeria last December.
It was my younger brother that arranged her from UNIABJ for my elder brother. My brother always told us his sexcapades with this chick.
He hyped her as the best blow*** expert he has ever met. Coming from a playboy, that is a complement for the girl.
My bro really rewarded her financially for 'services rendered' before travelling back.

The issue now is do i spoil my friends happiness by telling him or do i keep mute. I hate to see my friend treating a slut like a queen.

and when your brother gets a fiance, will you tell his wife that HE IS A WOMANIZER, WHO PAYS WOMEN FOR THEIR SERVICES ? undecided undecided undecided
Re: - by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 12, 2009
posakosa:

and when your brother gets a fiance, will you tell his wife that HE IS A WOMANIZER, WHO PAYS WOMEN FOR THEIR SERVICES ? undecided undecided undecided
Thank you grin. Double standards. A man can be called a ho as well what you call player I call HO
Re: - by MissyB1(m): 2:17pm On Sep 12, 2009
posakosa:

Gbam!

Aqva:

If you won't mind dating a slut, others may mind.
. . . . .and that makes them what? undecided
Re: - by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 12, 2009
Ok, the consensus so far is don't tell. If others have a contrary view, i'll choose the highest from both options.
'
@Ebony,
Whether we like it or not, only ladies are called sluts. men are called players.
It didn't start today and it won't end tomorrow. Did i hear someone say a man's world?
Re: - by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2009
Player, hoe, slut the same thing to me. undecided Your brother enjoyed it as much as she did.
Re: - by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 12, 2009
She was paid for it. That is the DIFFERENCE !!!
Re: - by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 12, 2009
There you go, your bro aint that innocent himself. Both as bad as eachother IMO. Hope you tell your future sister inlaw your bro used to pay for sex lipsrsealed
Re: - by frank317: 3:15pm On Sep 12, 2009
One thing I hate about ladies is that they like fighting a lost battle.

are u girls comparing a player to a slut?

we all know that plays are praised (even u girls encourage players) and sluts are looked frowned upon (even though we patronise them)

its left for you girls to make the right decision instead of trying to compete with the guys becasue u will definitly be on the loosing side. you can decide not to allow a player downgrade u to upgrade himself.

@poster, tell your friend so that he will stop decieving himself, afterall why are u his friend?

posakosa:

we all know that even if the fiance hears it, she wont react the way he would react if it was the other way round, infact it will make her like him more.
Re: - by kabola2009(m): 3:21pm On Sep 12, 2009
@topic, please my your own business as far as your friend doesn't complain.
Re: - by GEW: 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2009
how can you let your bros miss a great sexpert like her? why not arrange to keep her in the family.

Ebonyeyes:

There you go, your bro aint that innocent himself. Both as bad as eachother IMO. Hope you tell your future sister inlaw your bro used to pay for sex lipsrsealed
there is no excuse for the battalion of hookers that most nigerian girls have become. lets not talk about the men today becos you dont expect anything different from people whose brains are between their legs.
Re: - by Czarskit(m): 4:37pm On Sep 12, 2009
MYB! undecided
Re: - by CrazyMan(m): 4:52pm On Sep 12, 2009
If you keep this dark little secrete from him, and he discovers the truth later in the future; it might affect your friendship most especially if he knows that you knew about the girl all along and kept it from him; he won’t be able to confined in you.

So if you love your friend as you claim you do, and you want what’s best for him; then I think it would be right for you to let him know the kind of girl he’s dating, so that he can make up his mind whether to continue with her or to look for someone else.
Re: - by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 12, 2009
You want my honest advice just let it slide.
Am not saying these to side the females.But i use to smoke weed and drink a lot.Till i dated a born again though she left but i can boast that since we met which was last year i haven't touched weed and beer except bailey's count.She might not be the same girl.Everybody have bones in thier wardrobe.What you should be concerned is if she's not sincere and playing your guy.Then you can tell him.But both ways not telling me or telling he might hate you for it.Not telling=hate you for not telling that's if she messed up. Telling=hate you for ruining his relationship and having a dog for a brother.Speaking from experience.Apply sense.Peace yo.Oh i forgot F!Ck arsenal.
Re: - by THEAMAKA(f): 5:38pm On Sep 12, 2009
guys are hos and so are females.
its the same thing!! im tired of scum bags thinking they have a free pass because they are a man.
paying for services/getting paid for services.
sleeping around with hookers/sleeping around with many men.
its all the same thing.
both sides are sluts.

@ topic
pc guru:

You want my honest advice just let it slide.
Am not saying these to side the females.But i use to smoke weed and drink a lot.Till i dated a born again though she left but i can boast that since we met which was last year i haven't touched weed and beer except bailey's count.She might not be the same girl.Everybody have bones in thier wardrobe.What you should be concerned is if she's not sincere and playing your guy.Then you can tell him.But both ways not telling me or telling he might hate you for it.Not telling=hate you for not telling that's if she messed up. Telling=hate you for ruining his relationship and having a dog for a brother.Speaking from experience.Apply sense.Peace yo.Oh i forgot F!Ck arsenal.
great advice.
you were a bad boy indeed pc. lol grin
Re: - by 190: 5:53pm On Sep 12, 2009
poster
please sleep with the babe JARE
no dulling!
Re: - by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 12, 2009
Really tough.

Call her and tell her you know about her.
Tell her to leave your friend now if she knows she hasn't changed.
Re: - by THEAMAKA(f): 6:02pm On Sep 12, 2009
BlueDiva:

Really tough.

Call her and tell her you know about her.
Tell her to leave your friend now if she knows she hasn't changed.

smart idea, kinda.
lol
Re: - by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 12, 2009
Funny thing is who knows the same girl who doesn't mess around that you like can be a ho tomorrow.If God judged us like you doing then we should be preparing to meet in hell.But he doesn't so neither should.Plus i find your post irritating how to spoil.You sound like troublemaker are you.@amaka i don't believe in the word bad boy.Bad and good are the same thing just on different levels.Also i smoked weed just to feel happy cuz i get depressed easily.
Re: - by THEAMAKA(f): 6:12pm On Sep 12, 2009
pc guru:

@amaka i don't believe in the word bad boy.Bad and good are the same thing just on different levels.Also i smoked weed just to feel happy cuz i get depressed easily.
ohh, sorry to hear that.
Re: - by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 12, 2009
Also why do girls and guys kiss and tell.That shit is irritating.I keep my trips to myself.
Re: - by THEAMAKA(f): 6:19pm On Sep 12, 2009
hey, thats another thing there.
lol

kiss and tell? hmmm well ive never kissed so i have nothing to tell.
so i cant exactly comment on that one.
Re: - by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 12, 2009
Kiss and tell is telling your sexual activity and the person you had it with to another 3rd for the purpose of belonging to a dementia clique.
Re: - by THEAMAKA(f): 6:29pm On Sep 12, 2009
i know that!! im not stupid.
lol

im saying ive never "kissed" so there is nothing to "tell"
you get it?
lol
Re: - by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 12, 2009
Like i would believe that.Why not sure of yourself
Re: - by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 12, 2009
I can't believe i was that slow.I get it*winks*.
Re: - by THEAMAKA(f): 7:03pm On Sep 12, 2009
hahaha!
winks?
no there is no if, and, buts about it.
im telling all truths, no lie.

but i think some people just like bragging and to have "bragging rights"
why else would someone want to tell about their personal business?
its just bragging rights i think, thats all.
Re: - by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 12, 2009
did i miss a beat in this discussion. . . . . . . . BUT why is this girl called a slut?!
is it because she gives great bj? some men´s insecurities are UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies If Your Size Ain't Upto This, Consider Options (photos ) / Interesting Things To Talk About With Your Girlfriend / A Senior Doctor Made A Comment About A Lady's​ Vagina And This Happened - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.