Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many (58215 Views)

Barcelona Truck Attack Kills 12 And Injures 80 / UPDATE: 80 Killed In New Terror Attack In Nice, France (GRAPHIC VIDEO) / BREAKING At Least 60 Killed In Nice,france Truck 'attack': Authorities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by Mrtesso: 1:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
Dexema:
btw what country is ISLAMABAD located?

Located in PAKISTAN, and is the capital city.

They exist in every country of the world though.
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by zicoy6k: 1:05pm On Jul 15, 2016
haydotzed:
that your reply
Nonsense. That instruction was given to the Jews at a time when there was no regard for God by any other nation other than Isreal. BTW, how many Christians have you seen going around killing people based on that verse. No preacher preaches with that verse because it was only meant for the jews. That whole chapter was about Jewish laws and traditions. Christians are no Jews and even Jews don't go about killing people mindlessly in the name of fulfilling that verse.
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by zicoy6k: 1:09pm On Jul 15, 2016
haydotzed:
that your reply

Nonsense. That instruction was given to the Jews at a time when there was no regard for God by any other nation other than Isreal. BTW, how many Christians have you seen going around killing people based on that verse. No preacher preaches with that verse because it was only meant for the jews. That whole chapter was about Jewish laws and traditions. Christians are no Jews and even Jews don't go about killing people mindlessly in the name of fulfilling that verse.
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by AuroraB(f): 1:37pm On Jul 15, 2016
Blitzeee:
Any Information on the driver of the truck?
Yes. He's Mohammed Lahoualel Bouhlel angry Na dem cool
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by pamcode(m): 1:44pm On Jul 15, 2016
Wahala dey for this world o. How did it come to this just cos of one man greed
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2016
Onegai:

Yes I am. More than ready.

France hasn't meddled as much as so many countries. ISIS is recruiting from people born in Western countries (so how were they affected by the conflicts abroad). When that Nigerian-born British guy beheaded the officer in the name of "hating the West for targeting Arab countries", were you not as mystified as I was as to why he felt that way??

This is not about France's foreign policy. This is about fighting for their selfish needs and feelings and calling it a global cause. I'm from the Niger Delta and when I see people supporting militants, I laugh. Those militants bb pipelines belonging to foreign countries in the name of "Marginalization and Fighting for our people" but the minute the govt gave them Amnesty and money, they took the money and lavished on cars, women and a flashy lifestyle. Not one single one of these "patriots" even built a clinic in the South. I knew a few of them so I'm sure of what I'm saying.
The French terrorists are like this: born or relocated to France young, suffer marginalization and then start acting out and cloaking it under "the West attacked my people". If they were doing well, we wouldn't hear of them. And we don't owe them a living and you cannot expect people to be nice to you and offer welfare programs after you bomb and shoot them and run a truck over their children.

Deport them. Saudi Arabia is there, Jordan is there. They cannot try this nonsense over there. Western counties erred, they took them in not realising that when you give handouts, the receiver is never satisfied. He wants more and if you don't give more, he gets angry.

Do you know how many Afghans cried out that the U.S. ignored the Taliban for so long, before 9/11 happened? Same with Israel: the region was already fighting in 1966 but 1967 declared that the fight was caused by the creation of Israel.

Human nature is greedy and selfish. These guys want help on their own terms and get angry if you don't give them. It is not about any noble cause, if they have a high-paying job, you won't get them to bomb jack. So, do you want France to now offer even more money, raise taxes, so to give even more welfare to immigrants? How has that worked for the US? Why not leave France and move to Saudi Arabia and Iran? Then we leave them in peace

That is actually my solution: relocate a massive amount of people and build a huge walk around a large portion I the world. This type of relocation has happened several times in the past: Pakistan/India, European countries after WW2 etc.
Madam. You seem to be muddling up history. The middle East and the world all together has never known peace . There has always been issues and fightings but this current wave of violence in the last 2 decades is a direct result of the meddling that has been happening in the last 100 years and most prominently post WWII. You can still see the landmark of post colonial Africa and the various issues we still have. Even in Europe, Cases like merging different minorities have never bode well. Check Czech, Serbia, Yugoslavia, Armenia and so many places.

Just a reference point is Iran. They had a government in place as far back as 1970s but tthe US using the CIA toppled the government and installed a despotic government and led to the revolution of 1979. Till today Iran is just trying to find its feet back and still deals with alot of extremism.
You can't take away such occurrence from the bigger picture. Little droplets of water makes an ocean.

This is not an attempt to excuse their cupability i.e the Middle Easterners but try and live in a cycle of violence, hate, daily strife and killings for 2 generations and basic understanding of what peace means would be lost to you.

So maybe you start tackling the general crises and stop playing politics with the lives of millions. They are using religion to justify their hate. It's not new. It is a tool to a means. We can either tackle the issues at the root or continously whine about the peripherals.
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 15, 2016
Saintp:

Keep justifying terrorism yet muslims are still queing up to live and work in these "filthy" countries even getting citzenship, is that not hypocrisy? A time will come when muslims will be barred from entering planes, trains, public schools, public transportation, stadium etc. You people should continue this madness and be justifying it. I only blame these liberal European leaders. This is where i trust China and Russia.

You must need a reset. I guess you are one of those olodos who can't see beyond the surfave and recognize all these. Keep on deluding yourself like our leaders do.
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by Saintp(m): 3:28pm On Jul 15, 2016
x240:

You must need a reset. I guess you are one of those olodos who can't see beyond the surfave and recognize all these. Keep on deluding yourself like our leaders do.

You that is not an olodo and see beyond the surface, can you tell your Islamic brothers to embrace peace and stop murdering innocent people all over the world. They should forgive and forget whatever wrong that may have been done to them or is forgiveness not in the Islamic book? It is only in secret cults that forgiveness is a sin. How many more innocent people will die before the stop avenging whatever they are avenging.
Japan was nuked yet they Japanese citizens did not become terrorists because of that. Ukraine is in turmoil yet thier citizens have not turned terrorists.
I beg you people, please attack the white house or CIA office if you wish and let innocent people be. It is for your own good else there will be serious profiling of muslims in future.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by OBAGADAFFI: 3:30pm On Jul 15, 2016
Well this is the fruit of Liberalism.

Great to see the British wake-up on time with BREXIT.

I see lots of Europeans waking up after these events.

1 Like

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by lammy197(m): 3:36pm On Jul 15, 2016
slimz10:
Not Again

What offence did France committed to deserve this vicious (terrorist) attacks?

Is there any war(s) the country's troops are currently engaged in?
What really went wrong in one of the most peaceful European country?
hypocrite
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
remedick:
And what happened to those killed in Libya, Iraq, Iran, innocent kids, mothers, fathers? Get the fork out of my sight? angry Did you realise that these western countries destroy other people's land while their own citizen sleep peacefully just because they are more advanced?
And do you realize how many innocent lives Muslim terrorists have taken all in the name of jihad or fighting Zionists ?
What gives you the right to take a life and later play the victim card saying it's because of Western supremacist countries ?
I intentionally avoid religious squabbls but please don't you dare ! Don't you dare!
I have alot to say on the cusp of my tongue but I will hold my peace
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by InvertedHammer: 3:43pm On Jul 15, 2016
haydotzed:
Islam preaches peace and no sane Muslim with d knowledge of Quran will perpetrate such an havoc. To answer you bigot, you certainly no nothing about Islam and what it preaches. If you blv Muslims are blood suckers, what should we call the western powers? As been said by a fellow nairalander, the aim of a terrorist is to create a sense of fear and insecurity among ppl... Coming to a secular state like Nigeria, it would be wrong and hypocritic of anyone to say boko-haram are Muslims when obviously dey go to mosques and do what dey know how to do. I guess dos praying in mosque are not Christian nor jew. I will suggest u check ur brain if it's really perfect as human being... Cos d word ISLAM signifies PEACE not violent.
/
Nice public speech. We have heard these lines before.

Every muslim is not a terrorist; every terrorist is a muslim.

When they strap you, you will not hesitate to pull that pin.

At least we know that the men get 72 virgins. What will you get?

It is easier to give water to a monkey, retrieving the cup is the real problem.
It is easier to call Boko Haram to jihad, containing them is where the real problem.

This is the dilemma of the muslims in the North. They are reaping what they sowed.

\

2 Likes

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
lammy197:
hypocrite
Bro,

This is a harmless opinion.

No need for this insult
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
Saintp:

You that is not an olodo and see beyond the surface, can you tell your Islamic brothers to embrace peace and stop murdering innocent people all over the world. They should forgive and forget whatever wrong that may have been done to them or is forgiveness not in the Islamic book? It is only in secret cults that forgiveness is a sin. How many more innocent people will die before the stop avenging whatever they are avenging.
Japan was nuked yet they Japanese citizens did not become terrorists because of that. Ukraine is in turmoil yet thier citizens have not turned terrorists.
I beg you people, please attack the white house or CIA office if you wish and let innocent people be. It is for your own good else there will be serious profiling of muslims in future.

i would not respond to you again.

Japan was nuked ? Wtf did you just say? Japan that raped hundreds of thousands of Koreans, forced many Chinese into slavery and killed million others?

The same Japan that was forced to stop their hostilities because of the threat of being wiped off?

Same Japan that millions of descendants are still asking for official apologies fromfor the genocide they commited?

You know nothing and it's obvious in your responses. When you have read enough about world politics and history. I can't be discussing with you cause it would always fly overhead and would be too complex for you.
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2016
Babacele:
Vivi just Google Baba vanga ,you will understand.
What is that?! undecided
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by Saintp(m): 4:46pm On Jul 15, 2016
x240:

i would not respond to you again.

Japan was nuked ? Wtf did you just say? Japan that raped hundreds of thousands of Koreans, forced many Chinese into slavery and killed million others?

The same Japan that was forced to stop their hostilities because of the threat of being wiped off?

Same Japan that millions of descendants are still asking for official apologies fromfor the genocide they commited?

You know nothing and it's obvious in your responses. When you have read enough about world politics and history. I can't be discussing with you cause it would always fly overhead and would be too complex for you.

You are hell bent on defending your suicide terrorist brothers. I will not respond to you again before you get annoyed and detonate the suicide belt on your waste. I don't want to hear another breaking news, let's. mourn the ones your faithful brothers have killed already.
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
haydotzed:
I can see you are good with words... Don't worry I won't wrestle with you. D previous replier conceded d verse was true only dat it was just old testament... I will like u to help yourself look for d answer as I blv u av ur Bible. Mind u, I am more intelligent Dan your fathers at home... I don't intend to insult but u called for it

Seriously, I didn't mean to insult u too.. Perhaps I got a bit carried away, sorry about that, I gats to apologize.

Either ways, I believe you get my point. One love bro.
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by remedick: 5:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
lestat:

And do you realize how many innocent lives Muslim terrorists have taken all in the name of jihad or fighting Zionists ?
What gives you the right to take a life and later play the victim card saying it's because of Western supremacist countries ?
I intentionally avoid religious squabbls but please don't you dare ! Don't you dare!
Dude, did I am a christian but certainly not a fanatic. Did you noticed the increasing number of terror in the last 10 years compared to 10 years before that? The western worlds play God to much on earth and US meddle in things that is non of their business in the first place. Their citizens barely know what it feels like to be in a war torn country.

You want to talk? Go ahead and spill it! angry
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
remedick:
Dude, did I am a christian but certainly not a fanatic. Did you noticed the increasing number of terror in the last 10 years compared to 10 years before that? The western worlds play God to much on earth and US meddle in things that is non of their business in the first place. Their citizens barely know what it feels like to be in a war torn country.

You want to talk? Go ahead and spill it! angry
you are being sentimental and incoherent! read your posts!
how does the US, Isreal or any other Western country affect life in the Middle East or the rest of the world?

They're not happy in Gaza ..
They're not happy in Egypt ..
They're not happy in Libya ..
They're not happy in Morocco ..
They're not happy in Iran ..
They're not happy in Iraq ..
They're not happy in Yemen ...
They're not happy in Afghanistan ...
They're not happy in Pakistan ..
They're not happy in Syria ..
They're not happy in Lebanon ...
SO.. WHERE ARE THEY HAPPY?
They're happy in Australia ..
They're happy in Canada ..
They're happy in England ..
They're happy in France ..
They're happy in Italy ..
They're happy in Germany ..
They're happy in Sweden ..
They're happy in the USA ..
They're happy in Norway ..
They're happy in Holland ..
They're happy in Denmark ..
Basically, they're happy in every country that is not Muslim and unhappy in every country that is!
AND WHO DO THEY BLAME?
Not Islam.
Not their leadership.
Not themselves
THEY BLAME THE WEST & COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN !
AND THEN- They want to change those countries to be like, THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by armadeo(m): 6:52pm On Jul 15, 2016
lestat:

Lestat de lioncourte. Leave him alone no need.

I remember when I had n agreement with a Muslim over 9/11 and he was explaining to me the logic behind it. All I said was I wished his brother who was abroad then was in the building and the plane smashed right into his surprised face.

Arguement over!!.

Dont mind them they are blood thirsty individuals. How come the Jews haven't been terrorist in Germany or the Armenians. Why always the Muslims.

ALL TERRORISTS ARE MUSLIMS.

It's always very abstract other people's death.
tyrion lannister

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by remedick: 7:28pm On Jul 15, 2016
lestat:

you are being sentimental and incoherent! read your posts!
how does the US, Isreal or any other Western country affect life in the Middle East or the rest of the world?

They're not happy in Gaza ..
They're not happy in Egypt ..
They're not happy in Libya ..
They're not happy in Morocco ..
They're not happy in Iran ..
They're not happy in Iraq ..
They're not happy in Yemen ...
They're not happy in Afghanistan ...
They're not happy in Pakistan ..
They're not happy in Syria ..
They're not happy in Lebanon ...
SO.. WHERE ARE THEY HAPPY?
They're happy in Australia ..
They're happy in Canada ..
They're happy in England ..
They're happy in France ..
They're happy in Italy ..
They're happy in Germany ..
They're happy in Sweden ..
They're happy in the USA ..
They're happy in Norway ..
They're happy in Holland ..
They're happy in Denmark ..
Basically, they're happy in every country that is not Muslim and unhappy in every country that is!
AND WHO DO THEY BLAME?
Not Islam.
Not their leadership.
Not themselves
THEY BLAME THE WEST & COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN !
AND THEN- They want to change those countries to be like, THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY!
lol... The west is not a saint. stop believing everything. US is a major culprit. Do you know US is behind ISIS? Do you know US is behind the current war in Libya?
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by Babacele: 8:00pm On Jul 15, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

What is that?! undecided
just Google : Baba Vanga. U will understand the significance of the current attack on France , and likely more dangerous threat to Europe in 2016.
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by dorox(m): 8:03pm On Jul 15, 2016
haydotzed:
Islam preaches peace and no sane Muslim with d knowledge of Quran will perpetrate such an havoc. To answer you bigot, you certainly no nothing about Islam and what it preaches. If you blv Muslims are blood suckers, what should we call the western powers? As been said by a fellow nairalander, the aim of a terrorist is to create a sense of fear and insecurity among ppl... Coming to a secular state like Nigeria, it would be wrong and hypocritic of anyone to say boko-haram are Muslims when obviously dey go to mosques and do what dey know how to do. I guess dos praying in mosque are not Christian nor jew. I will suggest u check ur brain if it's really perfect as human being... Cos d word ISLAM signifies PEACE not violent.

Your post is a good example of the true muslim game and this is how it plays.

Sunni: Shia are not true Muslim.

Shia: Sunni are not true Muslim.

Sunni & Shia: Ahmadi are not true Muslim.

Salafist Sunni: Every Muslim should be a terrorist.

Sunni Jihadi: Shia Jihadi are not true Jihadi.

Shia jihadi: Sunni Jihadi are not true Jihadi.

Moderate Muslim: Jihadis are not true Muslim.

Jihadis: Moderate Muslim are not true Muslim.

Conclusion: No Muslim is a true Muslim, and no Muslim represents real Islam, and every Muslim thinks himself the true Muslim while the other is not. And finally what the real Islam is? Nobody knows. But when you say something negative about Islam, all kinds of muslims will tell you how dare you criticize the faith of 1.7 billion muslims?
Which makes me wonder how many of those 1.7 billion are considered "True Muslim"?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by babat89: 9:05pm On Jul 15, 2016
seagulsntrawler:
You guys are getting overly emotional to an event that has the hallmark of a false flag. Why are the corpses covered with clothes? It is apparent to any keen observer that those bodies on the ground are just dummies. French intelligence has pulled the wool over your eyes once again. If you do your findings properly, you'd see that the western countries, france, Israel and US are founders and backers of Islamic terrorism. From boko haram, alqaeda, to FIS in Algeria, all have their roots, funding and inspiration in western capitals. Saudi arabia,qatar and UAE are equally part of the racket. Don't allow western media to define your sense of reality!

Oponu ni bobo yi sha!
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by haydotzed(m): 9:23pm On Jul 15, 2016
dorox:

Your post is a good example of the true muslim game and this is how it plays.

Sunni: Shia are not true Muslim.

Shia: Sunni are not true Muslim.

Sunni & Shia: Ahmadi are not true Muslim.

Salafist Sunni: Every Muslim should be a terrorist.

Sunni Jihadi: Shia Jihadi are not true Jihadi.

Shia jihadi: Sunni Jihadi are not true Jihadi.

Moderate Muslim: Jihadis are not true Muslim.

Jihadis: Moderate Muslim are not true Muslim.

Conclusion: No Muslim is a true Muslim, and no Muslim represents real Islam, and every Muslim thinks himself the true Muslim while the other is not. And finally what the real Islam is? Nobody knows. But when you say something negative about Islam, all kinds of muslims will tell you how dare you criticize the faith of 1.7 billion muslims?
Which makes me wonder how many of those 1.7 billion are considered "True Muslim"?

sir, I so much like your analysis only dat it lacks credibility. Saying nobody knows what real Islam means is a statement you have to test for its validity. I guess it's just an hypothesis... Pls seek knowledge. I don't want argument
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by babat89: 9:24pm On Jul 15, 2016
haydotzed:
that your reply

Dude, that was a law for the nation of Israel. They were to serve 'only' their God. Anyone who worshipped idols was executed. They didn't go around murdering anybody anyhow.

About 'an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.' The laws of the land stipulated that the measure of a person's offense should be meted out to him. It's justice as the world knows today- you kill a man, the state kills you!
In the babylonian empire, its recorded that if a doctor blinds a person's eye (mistakenly) they blind his eye too, or if a house collapses and kills people, they cut off one of the builder's hands. It's just civil justice

1 Like

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by babat89: 9:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Hitler killed Jews and justified it from a passage in the same bible you're reading... Does that make all Christians terrorists...?

It's a simple yes or no question...

Get your facts right, Hitler being German makes him Christian? What church did he belong to?
The 19th century and early 20th century was a time intellectuals dabbled into all sorts of spiritism.
Have you seen videos of SS officers performing all sorts of ancient rites? Hitler was no Christian brother, face your religion and stop tryna justify whatever by attacking another religion. Fix yourself
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by dorox(m): 10:53pm On Jul 15, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Hitler killed Jews and justified it from a passage in the same bible you're reading... Does that make all Christians terrorists...?

It's a simple yes or no question...

The Nazi government of Germany under Hitler committed their war crimes in the name of the Third Reich, and not in the name of God. They went to war shouting Heil Hitler, and not Jesus Christ is Lord. But your muslim brothers openly claim that their acts of terrorism is for the glory of Allah, and in defense of the honour of their Prophet and the muslim ummah. If you doubt their sincerity, just listen to their shouts of Allahu Akbar while committing despicable acts of terror.
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by iPopAlomo(m): 10:54pm On Jul 15, 2016
babat89:

Get your facts right, Hitler being German makes him Christian? What church did he belong to?
The 19th century and early 20th century was a time intellectuals dabbled into all sorts of spiritism.
Have you seen videos of SS officers performing all sorts of ancient rites? Hitler was no Christian brother, face your religion and stop tryna justify whatever by attacking another religion. Fix yourself

Hitler wasn't Christian... see how hard you're trying to convince me... when in fact he's Catholic...

That's just the way we Muslims feel about Isis... and brother... I never attacked any religion... take a chill pill... life isn't that serious...
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by iPopAlomo(m): 10:59pm On Jul 15, 2016
dorox:

The Nazi government of Germany under Hitler committed their war crimes in the name of the Third Reich, and not in the name of God. They went to war shouting Heil Hitler, and not Jesus Christ is Lord. But your muslim brothers openly claim that their acts of terrorism is for the glory of Allah, and in defense of the honour of their Prophet and the muslim ummah. If you doubt their sincerity, just listen to their shouts of Allahu Akbar while committing despicable acts of terror.

Were they Christians... yes or no...?! how hard can it be... reply with yes... or with no... it doesn't matter if they killed screaming up gunners... but was Hitler Catholic... yes or no...?!

bear in mind... whatever answer you choose won't warrant a reply from me... Salaam Alaekum brother... peace be upon you...
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by babat89: 11:07pm On Jul 15, 2016
Ogaade Kam Dan! Research Hitler and his religious views. Fela or Wole Soyinka having Christian parents didn't/doesnt make them Christians.
I repeat he was not!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) / Amadou Sall, Big-Sized Senegal President’s Son. Photos Go Viral / US Issues Warning To Countries Arming Russia, South Africa Hits Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.