Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,351 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos (50377 Views)

2 Pairs Of Identical Twins In Anambra Turn Heads (Photos) / Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him / Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by Nobody: 1:46am On Jul 16, 2016
smileysmiley:
I don't envy the family at all and no I don't wish it was mine... 5 female lawyers unless popsy is well connected, what good paying job is waiting for them? the man is a secretary for one Christian organization, abi na Christian law dem go practice how will he recover his money back... law is a course for the well connected cause Naija no be country where ordinary lawyer fit survive, who dey go court for Naija? we prefer out of court settlement... I've been trying to dissuade my kid sis from studying law but the girl no go hear, I know what I've seen with my two eyes, money no dey for that course if you no know pesin ooo, na so dem dey trek under sun after court hearing, no be small thing ooo, when young doctors sef don buy motor after horsemanship.... gimme 5 female engineers and I'll be proud or 5 female doctors, me I no gbadun that law of a course, laye.... the only thing is that people will be scared of messing with the family, na fear we go chop of which people wey gather money sef go mess with dem without looking back, no be Saraki hire 75 abi how many SANs to defend am on top one case? the girls sef fit allow the thing enter their head, dem no go gree marry.... I'm not trying to be a hater but I can never allow my 5 kids do this.... I just dey pity oga and madam

""chai... I enjoyed your post... u sabi yaan
Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by Nobody: 2:32am On Jul 16, 2016
nell3:
Gosh!! igbos and male child as if you are God that can create humans. Cant believe pple still think this way.you are hating jooor. I came from a family of 7boys and am the only girl. mehn it was not funny at all. There is no big deal in have girls or boys in a family. Moreover girls don't forget where they came unlike guys when they marry channel their attention to the in-laws. Am speaking from experience. Don't let me divulge all.

I beg to disagree with you, what's obtained in your family might differ somewhere els

if your relationship with your family was cordial before you marry,noting changes that...if you take your family members seriously your wife will also play along

but if you've told her how wicked your mum is then she'll also help you in blackmailing them
Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by Nobody: 3:04am On Jul 16, 2016
funmi2013:

you are a brain dead somebody. useless talk

why are you taking it personal?

that's her opinion, she's entitled to it
Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by samlambert(m): 9:59am On Jul 16, 2016
carmag:

""chai... I enjoyed your post... u sabi yaan
true talk jare, unless dem wan become charge and bail lawyer
Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 16, 2016
safarigirl:
all the people celebrating this family would not want to be them bros, forget.

5 female lawyers, can only help in the legal department, if there is no basis to sue, all five are useless and how many times will there be one? So, if popsy is sick, who do you call? If mumsy needs financial advice, who you gonna call? If popsy is tryna set up a business and needs marketing, who you gonna call? If popsy wants to build a house, who you gonna call? Who is the official family driver? Who fixes the electronics? Who's in charge of haggling with electricians/plumbers and the likes? Who's the stand-in for daddy that people will take seriously?

First you have five daughters, so, the poor man will have to do most of the house fixing and stuff on his own, then you go further and make sure all of them study law. That must be a very boring house with the same conversations

grin

You really need to expand your mind.
I would have engaged you more, but I'm sleepy.

#okaybye

1 Like

Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by Fkforyou(m): 4:00pm On Jul 16, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided Not trying to be a sexist of some sort (for the lame brains who might misinterpret)

But 5 'female' lawyers is actually a waste of school fees..

There's no scientist in the family(a family without a male child too).. Because let's face it, those five ladies will eventually get married and end up another man's lawyer(no longer daddy's lawyer or family lawyer). Where's daddy's legacy after 5 female lawyers?? undecided

The only thing they'll be doing is stepping in for others in different legal battles.. They'll revolve around one circle.. There's no diversity and even God is against it.. undecided

My opinion tho.

Don't quote me if you don't use a brain.. I will not reply.

Guy forget all those idiots throwing shades at you, you are only being realistic.... they are just trying to sound civilize in order to impress the ladies.

They are cowards who are scared of having a different opinion in order not to be called misogynist.

Have you noticed how non of them could counter your opinion?

Thumbs up safarigirl.
Re: Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos by Sfateema(f): 12:38pm On Aug 31, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
undecided Not trying to be a sexist of some sort (for the lame brains who might misinterpret)

But 5 'female' lawyers is actually a waste of school fees..

There's no scientist in the family(a family without a male child too).. Because let's face it, those five ladies will eventually get married and end up another man's lawyer(no longer daddy's lawyer or family lawyer). Where's daddy's legacy after 5 female lawyers?? undecided

The only thing they'll be doing is stepping in for others in different legal battles.. They'll revolve around one circle.. There's no diversity and even God is against it.. undecided

My opinion tho.

Don't quote me if you don't use a brain.. I will not reply.

Seems our opinions are alike, there are lots of fields some of them can venture into

This type of family might have compelled all the daughters to study law.... Talking from experience.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife / Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts / Court Marries Off Two Women In Jigawa Despite Father’s Objection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.