Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Free Call App To Anyone In The World. (android Phone Only) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Free Call App To Anyone In The World. (android Phone Only) (5916 Views)

Awoof! Enjoy MTN Free Call, SMS And 2GB / How To Use "Google Duo" Video Call App / Do We Still Need Another Im/chat And Video Call App ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Call App To Anyone In The World. (android Phone Only) by valnelly(m): 11:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
Your information isn't complete... Go ahead and drop the name of the app so we can download OK... It's legal.. Mods will allow it!
Re: Free Call App To Anyone In The World. (android Phone Only) by Ikemiano(m): 8:34am On Jul 16, 2016
Name of app plzzz?
Re: Free Call App To Anyone In The World. (android Phone Only) by onoerime: 1:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
Do you guys think such app exist? Big lies. Network providers will sue the programmer and make sure he or she rots in jail
Re: Free Call App To Anyone In The World. (android Phone Only) by KaBabs1: 3:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
hh
Re: Free Call App To Anyone In The World. (android Phone Only) by Excelboi(m): 7:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
onoerime:
Do you guys think such app exist? Big lies. Network providers will sue the programmer and make sure he or she rots in jail
Bro it exist and I have two of such app. I pasted the name of one of the app earlier and I was banned and my post hidden even though it looks suspicious. Just check out the number of post hidden, that should tell you something. Check one of the app screen shot below, you earn credits by either downloading apps or watching videos for some seconds. No network can arrest any programmer for making such app, if that is the case, why don't they sue Skype n the rest?

Re: Free Call App To Anyone In The World. (android Phone Only) by oluwafreshkid(m): 10:30pm On Jul 16, 2016
Excelboi:
Bro it exist and I have two of such app. I pasted the name of one of the app earlier and I was banned and my post hidden even though it looks suspicious. Just check out the number of post hidden, that should tell you something. Check one of the app screen shot below, you earn credits by either downloading apps or watching videos for some seconds. No network can arrest any programmer for making such app, if that is the case, why don't they sue Skype n the rest?

Please, could you PM me the name?
Re: Free Call App To Anyone In The World. (android Phone Only) by Excelboi(m): 10:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
oluwafreshkid:

Please, could you PM me the name?
The one I posted it screenshot above is called Dingtone. Search for it on playstore...

1 Like

Re: Free Call App To Anyone In The World. (android Phone Only) by icsmod(m): 12:29am On Jul 17, 2016
08184859040 pls watapp me d name of the first app. God bless you or just pm me
Re: Free Call App To Anyone In The World. (android Phone Only) by icsmod(m): 12:30am On Jul 17, 2016
Excelboi:
Pls pm me d name if d first app or on my watsapp 08184859040
Re: Free Call App To Anyone In The World. (android Phone Only) by Ajiswaggs(m): 2:09am On Jul 17, 2016
Lol, that's Dingtone. Is just like textplus and vovox

1 Like

Re: Free Call App To Anyone In The World. (android Phone Only) by oluwafreshkid(m): 11:47am On Jul 17, 2016
Ajiswaggs:
Works?
Re: Free Call App To Anyone In The World. (android Phone Only) by Rasque1759(m): 12:16pm On Jul 17, 2016
come back and post the app name abeg...no one is gonna screw u....hehehehehehe
Re: Free Call App To Anyone In The World. (android Phone Only) by Ajiswaggs(m): 1:22pm On Jul 17, 2016
oluwafreshkid:

Works?
yeah, but takes a lot of time to earn free credit. But for me, I use talkatone and TextNow but you can't find it on google play store and it only calls and text USA and Canada num for free. And u must on your IP before connecting
Re: Free Call App To Anyone In The World. (android Phone Only) by Ajiswaggs(m): 1:28pm On Jul 17, 2016
I will drop d link for you guys
Re: Free Call App To Anyone In The World. (android Phone Only) by mukhtara446(m): 9:58pm On Jul 17, 2016
KaBabs1:
please send it to my whatsapp number, 08026436509
Nanu give 5 daily minutes while what'scall is the first app
Re: Free Call App To Anyone In The World. (android Phone Only) by grateful4life: 11:37pm On Jul 17, 2016
Anyone interested in getting the app, can also pm for download link
Re: Free Call App To Anyone In The World. (android Phone Only) by grateful4life: 11:42pm On Jul 17, 2016
mukhtara446:

With nanu can you make calls to people who are not using the app?
Re: Free Call App To Anyone In The World. (android Phone Only) by grateful4life: 11:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
Ajiswaggs:

With Dingtone, can you make calls to people who are not using the app?
Re: Free Call App To Anyone In The World. (android Phone Only) by mukhtara446(m): 1:28am On Jul 18, 2016
grateful4life:

With nanu can you make calls to people who are not using the app?
yes you can for first registration they can give you up to 40 minutes
Re: Free Call App To Anyone In The World. (android Phone Only) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:51am On Jul 18, 2016
nonsense.

just buy airtime n make Your calls instead of waiting to accumulate virtual credit.
Re: Free Call App To Anyone In The World. (android Phone Only) by KaBabs1: 3:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
mukhtara446:

Thank you. I'm downloading rn. Is it easy to use?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Activated The Mtn Missed Call Alert Service? How Effective Is It? / Airtel's 2gb Data Plan @1500 For All Devices / How To Block An Application From Auto Connecting To Internet On Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.