Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,893 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:10 AM

How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? (5421 Views)

I Check About C Wat I Found.....it Wow!!! / 7 Reasons Why You Aren't Getting Enough Clicks On Your Adsense Ads - Mediapace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? by May19th: 7:54am On Jul 18, 2016
This is the most fruitless effort to make for adsense earning. Even if you like get the low paying ads removed, it will not change anything. Adsense earnings improve with traffic quality, and i saw you talking about facebook ads, the worst source of traffic that get accounts banned. If you want to make it big in adsense forget about social media and spamming nairaland with links, work on your SEO.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 18, 2016
OnWebTech:
you need long tail pro to know advertisers bids

Hello, can you send a copy of lon tail pro to spacement007@gmail.com thanks.
Re: How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? by Chstel(m): 8:04am On Jul 18, 2016
Bro. please send to my email chstel2@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? by folks4luv(f): 8:15am On Jul 18, 2016
I know this is not related to this thread, but can anyone please help me out on how to make ads visible on my blog? I tried adquet n alternative ad, space just blank after uploading the codes, dunno what I am doing wrong.
or can the template I am using be the cause?
Re: How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? by Fingerprinter(m): 8:46am On Jul 18, 2016
OnWebTech:

Send me a mail..I have the cracked version
Please help a bro and also send to onyiibaz@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? by Nicholas190(m): 9:21am On Jul 18, 2016
OnWebTech:

will forward it soon..
bobojoshua pls drop your mail here so i can send it together
Nicholasnjoku1@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? by Nicholas190(m): 9:27am On Jul 18, 2016
I have a Facebook page that has about 2300 likes, I want to sell it or partners with any body for pay advertising, you can email me at Nicholasnjoku1@gmail.com for more details.
Re: How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? by kirchofff(m): 9:45am On Jul 18, 2016
OnWebTech:

will forward it soon..
bobojoshua pls drop your mail here so i can send it together
pls send it to my mail too sir, obettajoseph10@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? by Nextep: 10:04am On Jul 18, 2016
emmyw:
The Best Way To Get High CPC Is Via Organic Traffic, Facebook Ads Won't Give You That High CPC, I Would Have Love To Give More Details But Am Just Busy Now, You Can Get A CPC Of $5 From Organic Traffic, Yes, I Have Get That CPC Before. Check The The Attached Image.
Hi bruva! Kinda new in de Bizness. About, "organic traffic" how do you mean?
Re: How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? by Agricng: 10:05am On Jul 18, 2016
OnWebTech:

boss abeg remember ur boi. greatestanebira@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? by superneutral(m): 10:15am On Jul 18, 2016
emmyw:
The Best Way To Get High CPC Is Via Organic Traffic, Facebook Ads Won't Give You That High CPC, I Would Have Love To Give More Details But Am Just Busy Now, You Can Get A CPC Of $5 From Organic Traffic, Yes, I Have Get That CPC Before. Check The The Attached Image.
The organic traffic come from Google.. That's means if you are advertising with Google you get organic traffic too instead of paying so much for SEO.. Back to the topic.. If you wanna make big from Facebook ads don't ever target Nigeria traffic
Re: How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? by superneutral(m): 10:20am On Jul 18, 2016
haryomikun:
Good day guys. I made a research on how to increase CPC and gain more on adsense. Person no fit run fb ads come dey get 0.01$ per click. Na to dey cry remain. One of the ways I got was how to block ads. However, one needs to check the individual prices of the ads and I don't know how to do that.

On the website that I went to that taught me how to block ads, they gave a website you can use to check the prices of different ads after copying the URLs but the site is down now. I hev searched Google all to no avail.

I'd be grateful to anyone who can give me reliable info on this. Thanks in advance
I gat tutorial on Facebook ads targeting USA traffic and getting high CPA with entertainment niche. Investing $50 daily and earn upto $150 ROI in day.
Re: How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? by AmadiAba: 10:30am On Jul 18, 2016
superneutral:
I gat tutorial on Facebook ads targeting USA traffic and getting high CPA with entertainment niche. Investing $50 daily and earn upto $150 ROI in day.

Bro, am interested. Can u pls give more details
Re: How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? by sullivan6: 11:01am On Jul 18, 2016
Pls bro..I really need it...youngsage0@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? by emmyw(m): 11:10am On Jul 18, 2016
superneutral:
The organic traffic come from Google.. That's means if you are advertising with Google you get organic traffic too instead of paying so much for SEO.. Back to the topic.. If you wanna make big from Facebook ads don't ever target Nigeria traffic
Lol! You Are Wrong, I Have Targeted Nigeria Traffic Only And The CPC Was $0.63, What Matters Is Getting It Right Bro. And Again Ads placement!
Re: How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? by emmyw(m): 11:15am On Jul 18, 2016
Nextep:
Hi bruva! Kinda new in de Bizness. About, "organic traffic" how do you mean?
I would Have Loved To Give More Details But Busy Now, Maybe Later I Will Create A Thread For It, Some Nigeria Ent. Bloggers Are Getting It Wrong, Sometimes, Low CPC Is Cause By Wrong Ads Placement.
Re: How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? by superneutral(m): 11:42am On Jul 18, 2016
emmyw:
Lol! You Are Wrong, I Have Targeted Nigeria Traffic Only And The CPC Was $0.63, What Matters Is Getting It Right Bro. And Again Ads placement!
Lol.. U are a joker. Tell me you get $0.63 every time with Nigeria traffic while Foreign country CPC bring high CPC almost all the time. You are right ads placement is compulsory in getting clicks and impression.
Re: How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? by superneutral(m): 11:44am On Jul 18, 2016
AmadiAba:

Bro, am interested. Can u pls give more details
contact me through my signature. It free.
Re: How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? by OnWebTech: 11:59am On Jul 18, 2016
long tail pro sent out..
Remember you need latest adobe air to install
And don't ever try to update it or else OYO os your case.

karim4real come and dash me adsense cheesy:
Re: How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? by emmyw(m): 12:23pm On Jul 18, 2016
superneutral:
Lol.. U are a joker. Tell me you get $0.63 every time with Nigeria traffic while Foreign country CPC bring high CPC almost all the time. You are right ads placement is compulsory in getting clicks and impression.
Go Through My Comment Again, Did You See Where I Typed All The Time?
Re: How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? by 080oluseun(m): 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2016
pls I need it, my email is awolopeseun@yahoo.com
Re: How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? by Haleo: 2:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
OnWebTech:

Chairman i beg help me i need am. Email:haleonet12@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? by Haleo: 2:26pm On Jul 18, 2016
OnWebTech:
long tail pro sent out.. Remember you need latest adobe air to install And don't ever try to update it or else OYO os your case.
karim4real come and dash me adsense cheesy:
i cant find it in my box. pls i really need it. haleonet12@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? by OnWebTech: 2:52pm On Jul 18, 2016
Haleo:

i cant find it in my box. pls i really need it. haleonet12@gmail.com

i have uploaded here https://we . tl/JTfydfJB8T
Re: How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? by manopaka(m): 2:54pm On Jul 18, 2016
codimendez:

sketch20032004@yahoo.com pls I need it too

Please I need it too.
henroskipauloski@gmail.com

Thanks a lot.
Re: How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? by OnWebTech: 3:13pm On Jul 18, 2016
manopaka:

Please I need it too.
henroskipauloski@gmail.com

Thanks a lot.

bobojoshua ,techcorb,karim4real,Haleo, Agricng,kirchof,Nicholas190,fingerprinter,celebritygaga,
Lordskyes, Mayoaite, pitoski, Ucheosefoh, first2shop:,techcorb,bobojoshua, codimendez,val4sure,gidimasters

https://we. tl/JTfydfJB8T

I uploaded it...Was not allowed by yahoo to send
Who willl give me adsense account wink
Re: How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? by bedfordng(m): 4:50pm On Jul 18, 2016
haryomikun:
Good day guys. I made a research on how to increase CPC and gain more on adsense. Person no fit run fb ads come dey get 0.01$ per click. Na to dey cry remain. One of the ways I got was how to block ads. However, one needs to check the individual prices of the ads and I don't know how to do that.

On the website that I went to that taught me how to block ads, they gave a website you can use to check the prices of different ads after copying the URLs but the site is down now. I hev searched Google all to no avail.

I'd be grateful to anyone who can give me reliable info on this. Thanks in advance
you can get a clue on this using most keyword research tools. you can try google keyword planner
Re: How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? by Ice007(m): 7:32am On Jul 19, 2016
Somebody school me please; can a layman with no web devt skills venture into this adsense thingy & get it right? You know, I always wonder about all these 'make money online' stuff being passed around on social media.
Re: How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? by salt16: 12:33pm On Jul 19, 2016
kay29000:
How much do you guys make monthly from Adsense right now? I make an average of 50 cents a day...and about $13-$15 dollars a month from adsense. #Sad cry

I have been trying to hit at least $3.5 daily, which will give me an income of at least $100 a month. I am tirelessly working towards this goal. Any tips? By the way, I have two blogs (one on news about American rappers which gives me the bulk of my money, and the other one on general things, mostly nigeria related).

Your target audience largely determines how many clicks you get and how much you get per click, if your target audience is not large enough then you may not get enough clicks daily, try and come up with a project that targets an audience that have money to spend and are many enough to get a fraction of them to visit your website.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? by haryomikun(m): 2:09pm On Jul 20, 2016
bedfordng:
you can get a clue on this using most keyword research tools. you can try google keyword planner
Thanks boss
Re: How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? by haryomikun(m): 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2016
OnWebTech:

Send me a mail..I have the cracked version
Baba no vex say I no reply since. I replied twice with my m.a.i.l and the NL bot did its work. I have received the crack and software through my co-owner tho. Thanks
Re: How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? by haryomikun(m): 2:48pm On Jul 20, 2016
May19th:
This is the most fruitless effort to make for adsense earning. Even if you like get the low paying ads removed, it will not change anything. Adsense earnings improve with traffic quality, and i saw you talking about facebook ads, the worst source of traffic that get accounts banned. If you want to make it big in adsense forget about social media and spamming nairaland with links, work on your SEO.
Ohh. I already ma working on seo... I have even scheduled back links for today sef. However, your logic for FB ads is very very wrong. Facebook ads traffic doesn't get anyone banned unless you are doing blackhat

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Find And Remove Hidden Members From Your Facebook Group And Page / Google Buys Meebo For $100M / Capterra Get Paid To Review Website; Make Money Recommending Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.