Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:37 PM

Tinubu Wife's Has Reached Menopause,i Can't Impregnate Her –melaye Still Talking - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Wife's Has Reached Menopause,i Can't Impregnate Her –melaye Still Talking (500 Views)

Osinbajo, Ambode, Obaseki Visit Tinubu & Wife In His Bourdillon Mansion - Pics / Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) / Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Wife's Has Reached Menopause,i Can't Impregnate Her –melaye Still Talking by yinkuse: 9:18am On Jul 15, 2016
The embattled senator Dino Melaye has addressed his reported clash with senator Oluremi Tinubu, wife of his party's national leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at a senate’s closed-door session on Tuesday.

Addressing a press conference in the senator, Dino said he never spoke about impregnating Mrs. Tinubu, whom he said had reached menopause.

He asked, "How could I have said I would beat and impregnate her at the same time?"

Dino admitted that he used harsh words on Tinubu's wife, but refused to say what they were. He simply said he reacted furiously because he was provoked.

He stressed, “I did it because I am not a coward.”

[url]http://www.nigeriadailynews.news/news/319091-tinubu-wife-s-has-reached-menopause%2C-i-can-t-impregnate-her-%E2%80%93-dino-melaye-still-talking.html[/url]
Re: Tinubu Wife's Has Reached Menopause,i Can't Impregnate Her –melaye Still Talking by Raydos: 9:20am On Jul 15, 2016
Re: Tinubu Wife's Has Reached Menopause,i Can't Impregnate Her –melaye Still Talking by PEPPERified: 9:21am On Jul 15, 2016
Are Nigerians blind? or do we celebrate monumental foolishness and stupidity like Dino's? How can a person like Dino Melaye with his record of embezzlement as a students, thuggery at the House of Rep. (beating up fellow members) Childish and irresponsible life style; be elected in to the most hallowed chambers of the Nigerian Senate?
So, that Sen. Remi Tinubu has reached menopause is the justification for his threats?
Re: Tinubu Wife's Has Reached Menopause,i Can't Impregnate Her –melaye Still Talking by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:22am On Jul 15, 2016
Imagine how our so-called leaders are dissin' themselves publicly....

What do they actually xpect from us....

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows This OBASANJO And ATIKU Campaign Song. / Some Negative Stereotypes About Africa / Until Nnamdi Kanu Is Released: Nigeria's Economic Woes Will Continue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.