Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Shocking: Ghostly Image Captured In Fatal Accident Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking: Ghostly Image Captured In Fatal Accident Photo (11527 Views)

Senator John Shagaya Dies In Accident (Photo) / Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) / Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking: Ghostly Image Captured In Fatal Accident Photo by Landloard01(m): 9:24am On Jul 15, 2016
Saul Vazquez posted this on his Facebook profile on Tuesday afternoon...it was noticed that something appears to show the outline of a figure hovering ... He wrote:
"I took this picture just few minutes ago from the cab of my truck it was an accident between campton and Stanton on the service road just off of the mountain parkway, zoom in and pay attention to the shadow just off the top of the state trooper hat. All I say is I hope everyone involved is okay!!''

source: http://edition.cnn.com/2016/07/14/us/spirit-leaving-body-photo-trnd/index.html
Re: Shocking: Ghostly Image Captured In Fatal Accident Photo by Raydos: 9:25am On Jul 15, 2016
Re: Shocking: Ghostly Image Captured In Fatal Accident Photo by Raydos: 9:26am On Jul 15, 2016
Re: Shocking: Ghostly Image Captured In Fatal Accident Photo by mesoprogress(m): 9:30am On Jul 15, 2016
There are some things we may never know. Forget atheists, forget science. Life is beyond the science we know. The best gift we can give while alive is love.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: Ghostly Image Captured In Fatal Accident Photo by eshietIntrepid(m): 9:35am On Jul 15, 2016
In this world of ours nothing is real, but life after death is real.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking: Ghostly Image Captured In Fatal Accident Photo by double0seven(m): 9:42am On Jul 15, 2016
rubbish

I believe the human body has a spirit that that leaves the body after death, but this us just rubbish.

And who told you that the colour of spirit man is white?

Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking: Ghostly Image Captured In Fatal Accident Photo by Landloard01(m): 9:44am On Jul 15, 2016
Cc: Mynd44, lalasticlala seun front page abeg!
Re: Shocking: Ghostly Image Captured In Fatal Accident Photo by Dejideji1(m): 9:47am On Jul 15, 2016
double0seven:
rubbish

I believe the human body has a spirit that that leaves the body after death, but this us just rubbish.

Nonsense.

dustmalik:
In these days of advance photoshop. I don't believe this.

Actually we cannot ascertain the credibility of the photo. But I want you guys to know that a camera can detect certain things the human eye cannot see.

For example infrared light. A human being cannot see an infrared light but a camera can detect it and record it. Let's practicalize this, get a remote control at home, (they make use of infrared light for transmission.)

Look for a dark room, press a button on the remote while pointing it at your phone camera and observe your screen, you will see the light. Infact if the room is very dark it will be bright enough that you can even use it as a torchlight, but it will only be visible on your phone screen.

And meanwhile if you press the button on a remote control in a very dark room, your eyes will never see the light.

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Shocking: Ghostly Image Captured In Fatal Accident Photo by Dejideji1(m): 10:00am On Jul 15, 2016
Johnydon22, cloudgoddes, donnffd, urahara, hopefulLandlord, ogundeleT, HardMirror your explanation is needed here, what do you think? Fume, mist, Hoax or photoshop?

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Ghostly Image Captured In Fatal Accident Photo by Dejideji1(m): 10:00am On Jul 15, 2016
Re: Shocking: Ghostly Image Captured In Fatal Accident Photo by Dejideji1(m): 10:01am On Jul 15, 2016
Re: Shocking: Ghostly Image Captured In Fatal Accident Photo by dustmalik: 10:14am On Jul 15, 2016

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Ghostly Image Captured In Fatal Accident Photo by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 15, 2016
mesoprogress:
There are some things we may never know. Forget atheists, forget science. Life is beyond the science we know. The best gift we can give while alive is love.

Very matured!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking: Ghostly Image Captured In Fatal Accident Photo by Landloard01(m): 12:47pm On Jul 15, 2016
mesoprogress:
[size=20pt][/size]

3 Likes

Re: Shocking: Ghostly Image Captured In Fatal Accident Photo by Landloard01(m): 12:48pm On Jul 15, 2016
mesoprogress:
[size=50pt][/size]

2 Likes

Re: Shocking: Ghostly Image Captured In Fatal Accident Photo by Curlieweed: 1:03pm On Jul 15, 2016
dustmalik:

No mind them. Where are the mods? Spamming the politics section with poorly executed photoshop.

No be only spirit, na Hennessy.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking: Ghostly Image Captured In Fatal Accident Photo by OgundeleT(m): 1:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
Dejideji1:
Johnydon22, cloudgoddes, donnffd,
urahara, hopefulLandlord, ogundeleT, HardMirror
your explanation is needed here, what
do you think? Fume, mist, Hoax or photoshop?
lols. MASTER/MR deji it is either Photoshop or something is there that the lens of the camera pick
Re: Shocking: Ghostly Image Captured In Fatal Accident Photo by steve002(m): 2:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
story
Re: Shocking: Ghostly Image Captured In Fatal Accident Photo by rattlesnake(m): 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2016
As long as ghosts are white and amala is black racism will never stop

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: Ghostly Image Captured In Fatal Accident Photo by Luizkid(m): 4:37pm On Jul 15, 2016
Dejideji1:

Actually we cannot ascertain the credibility of the photo. But I want you guys to know that a camera can detect certain things the human eye cannot see.

For example infrared light. A human being cannot see an infrared light but a camera can detect it and record it. Let's practicalize this, get a remote control at home, (they make use of infrared light for transmission.)

Look for a dark room, press a button on the remote while pointing it at your phone camera and observe your screen, you will see the light. Infact if the room is very dark it will be bright enough that you can even use it as a torchlight, but it will only be visible on your phone screen.

And meanwhile if you press the button on a remote control in a very dark room, your eyes will never see the light.

wow, very observant of u, i just checked it out. u don't even need a very dark room.
Re: Shocking: Ghostly Image Captured In Fatal Accident Photo by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2016
Thank God for the billion suckers he put on this planet.. mugus everywhere believing any shit that is photo shopped

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Shocking: Ghostly Image Captured In Fatal Accident Photo by Dejideji1(m): 5:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
Luizkid:

wow, very observant of u, i just checked it out. u don't even need a very dark room.

I observed It while I was working on my final year project, although I have read about it before but never bothered to try it. i worked on infrared remote control systems (transmission/reception and how to control things remotely)

i designed the transmitter and receiver and in the course of troubleshooting and trying to perfect it, i did the above to ascertain if my transmitter was actually working.

Even though infrared technology is gradually phasing out in remote controls, due to its limitations like LOS(line of sight) transmission, short distance etc,

it's still widely used in the military for target acquisition, night surveillance etc. I can use it to monitor and record you in the dark and you will never know.

For the case of camera and ghosts, there have been several reported cases of cameras capturing unusual and spooky images @the background Most of which have Remained unexplained. It just shows that cameras actually detect some invisible things. The case of the infrared is an example.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: Ghostly Image Captured In Fatal Accident Photo by Dejideji1(m): 6:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
Luizkid:

*modified, pls refresh
Re: Shocking: Ghostly Image Captured In Fatal Accident Photo by Landloard01(m): 6:07pm On Jul 15, 2016
Dejideji1:

*modified, pls refresh
grin need a bottle of chilled 7up
Re: Shocking: Ghostly Image Captured In Fatal Accident Photo by donnffd(m): 6:17pm On Jul 15, 2016
Dejideji1:

For the case of camera and ghosts, there have been several reported cases of cameras capturing unusual and spooky images @the background Most of which have Remained unexplained. It just shows that cameras actually detect some invisible things. The case of the infrared is an example.

There are two ways we can settle this dilemma

1. You would agree that spirits are not out of reach or outside space and time and can be detectable with our cameras and lenses. Now if thats the case, why havent we seen real evidences(pictures and videos) of spirits and moreover we know there is a large spectrum of wavelengths that our eyes cannot see and we acknowledge that, thats why we build devices to detect these wavelengths. So if your claim is that spirits are just radiating on a different wavelength other than the visible light spectrum, then you would agree that there is nothing supernatural about these beings and we should in time detect them and understand how they work in the natural world.

2. You stick with your view that spirits are supernatural beings and are immaterial, undetectable by Natural means, so if thats the case, then obviously, what we see here in this picture cannot possibly be a spirit.

Bonus: its either photoshoped or just a light mirage(given that the human brain is quick to recognize faces and shapes that belongs to our species).

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: Ghostly Image Captured In Fatal Accident Photo by JFT24(m): 7:14pm On Jul 15, 2016
double0seven:
rubbish

Nonsense.
Haba, your comment is aggressive. The man kindly shared what he saw, and you took it personal. TELL US THE COLOR OF THE SPIRIT YOU SAW

2 Likes

Re: Shocking: Ghostly Image Captured In Fatal Accident Photo by JFT24(m): 7:24pm On Jul 15, 2016
double0seven:
rubbish

Nonsense.
Haba, your comment is aggressive. The man kindly shared what he saw, and you took it personal. SHOW US THE COLOR OF THE SPIRIT YOU SAW

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Ghostly Image Captured In Fatal Accident Photo by dhamiylhola(m): 7:25pm On Jul 15, 2016
Dejideji1:

Bruv, I was speechless when I tested your theory...
Konfamu ni... Aparti werey!
I just learned a new thing.
Thumbs up bro!!!
Re: Shocking: Ghostly Image Captured In Fatal Accident Photo by SAMBATLAN(m): 7:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
The reason I can't really doubt this is one. I could recall the experience we had in our home, back in 2009 when my dad died. Before his death, he was very sick that he could barely be moved from his Sick bed... Could neither talk nor feed himself. Our eldest brother suggested one of the security cameras in the home be moved to my dad's bedroom only to capture every on his moments for proper attention on him. Though my mum died few years before then, and my only sister, (our last born) was asked to go home to watch over him and at the same time will have to take care of some minor house choirs too,... when she confirms his stability and have a leisure for it.....

We were all away in Lagos. To cut the long story short., the day he died, we all came home, and after some times, my brother decided to track all my dad's moments on the sick bed... Just for the memory of his lifetime on earth. Low and behold, my brother ran out to call on us to see what the camera was reading... '' A light shown on my dad's body, an image emerged on him furiously like a white stripe, coiled into a shape that appears faceless... This image stood and came out clearly from my dad's body. The shape stared at him for like 2 min or more... It was an afternoon of which I won't say that could a reflection...

I am very certain of what we all saw... This image was fast that it faced through the wall behind the bed through which it vanished... We pause and pause to see the face, zoomed it to maximum, yet faceless.. I held my brother tight... No one was with my dad's body that minutes because my sister came in to notice he was dead, 30 minutes after this mystery... Ever since then, I had been deep in thoughts.... I won't say the one here is photo shopped.... Mysteries happens everyday in this world

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shocking: Ghostly Image Captured In Fatal Accident Photo by Dejideji1(m): 7:34pm On Jul 15, 2016
Re: Shocking: Ghostly Image Captured In Fatal Accident Photo by AfricanApple(f): 8:01pm On Jul 15, 2016
mesoprogress:
and this every man should hold unto smiley smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: Ghostly Image Captured In Fatal Accident Photo by SAMBATLAN(m): 8:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
JFT24:
Haba, your comment is aggressive. The man kindly shared what he saw, and you took it personal. SHOW US THE COLOR OF THE SPIRIT YOU SAW
grin i tire ooo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Government Rejects Pastor Akan Weeks' Indictment In Church Collapse / Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet / Our Economy Will Bounce Back In Coming Months – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.