Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,823 members, 7,806,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

When Your Bank Asks You To Bring Proof Of Residence - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When Your Bank Asks You To Bring Proof Of Residence (44781 Views)

"If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" / When Your Bank Requires Proof Of Residence (foto) / When Your Teacher Asks You To Say A Word Starting With Letter "L" ( Funny Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Bank Asks You To Bring Proof Of Residence by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
like seriously, a retard created this thread and another retard brought it to FP....

I give up on Nigeria...
Re: When Your Bank Asks You To Bring Proof Of Residence by gen2briz(m): 1:03pm On Jul 15, 2016
Lolz
Re: When Your Bank Asks You To Bring Proof Of Residence by saintkel(m): 1:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
Cherishing:

Either your brain is dull or you have a poor sight, if your sight is poor you are safe... but if your brain is dull ..nothing ever makes sense to you in this world

See finishing
Re: When Your Bank Asks You To Bring Proof Of Residence by generalkofosi(m): 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
durent2pac:
I still can't detect the joke here undecided

Lmao
Re: When Your Bank Asks You To Bring Proof Of Residence by belcom10(m): 1:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
;DCan't stop laughing
Re: When Your Bank Asks You To Bring Proof Of Residence by twise4242(f): 1:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
Raydos:
in my village. it's a taboo to be ftc. so i'm selling this ftc right now.
mention me if you wan buy.

i just dey joke ni oh grin
lol
Re: When Your Bank Asks You To Bring Proof Of Residence by XaviDayo(m): 2:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
durent2pac:

Bro, you and Alh. BuhaaRi graduate from the same school ni?
Re: When Your Bank Asks You To Bring Proof Of Residence by lavenjcrown(m): 2:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
Nice meme out there.
Re: When Your Bank Asks You To Bring Proof Of Residence by Teeboy22(m): 2:32pm On Jul 15, 2016
Naso
Re: When Your Bank Asks You To Bring Proof Of Residence by chizzypresh(f): 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
Lol
Re: When Your Bank Asks You To Bring Proof Of Residence by Richardfred(m): 3:59pm On Jul 15, 2016
Oshogbo weeds can lead to many thing when you take it raw or boil it.
Re: When Your Bank Asks You To Bring Proof Of Residence by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 15, 2016
durent2pac:
Its understandable when you are SICK.
Re: When Your Bank Asks You To Bring Proof Of Residence by jesusjewel1(f): 9:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
Cherishing:

Either your brain is dull or you have a poor sight, if your sight is poor you are safe... but if your brain is dull ..nothing ever makes sense to you in this world

The insult is too much.... hhhaaannn....
Re: When Your Bank Asks You To Bring Proof Of Residence by ArcToyin(m): 7:53pm On Jul 23, 2016
lolzzz ;Dlolzzz
Re: When Your Bank Asks You To Bring Proof Of Residence by chibatov(m): 9:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
keep searching we must find the joke

Re: When Your Bank Asks You To Bring Proof Of Residence by Stanbeto: 8:55am On Oct 03, 2016
I not laff

(1) (2) (Reply)

Twitter Users Talk About Yorubas And Party (Hilarious) / Hilarious Ghanaian Obituary Poster "Some Relatives Are Wicked" / The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.